Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,102 members, 7,973,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 01:47 AM

Protests: President Tinubu Will Address Nigerians On Sunday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protests: President Tinubu Will Address Nigerians On Sunday (30539 Views)

Protests: President Tinubu Addresses The Nation (Video, Pictures) / Address Nigerians On Coronavirus - Senate To Buhari / President Buhari Will Address Gap Between Rich And Poor – Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protests: President Tinubu Will Address Nigerians On Sunday by deyplay: 7:00pm On Aug 03
Salewa97:
I will tune in to hear what Mr President has to say.

I like how he allowed the insurrectionists regret their protest.

how did he allow? Something he spend 6 billion naira to stop. He was ineptitude, not allowed. That is why many Nigerians deserve suffering, what is this one supporting?

2 Likes

Re: Protests: President Tinubu Will Address Nigerians On Sunday by MasterJayJay: 7:01pm On Aug 03
Honestey:

Anything just to rubbish Tinubu right?
A rubbish is already a rubbish. Tinubulation, fuel at 850 naira, hunger, etc. I don't need to rubbish him further.

1 Like

Re: Protests: President Tinubu Will Address Nigerians On Sunday by Franchise21(m): 7:01pm On Aug 03
nedu666:

Shameless thing. Tinubu was waiting for validation from obi after 15 months as president. Truly tinubu supporters are dense.
And LegendHero tops the list

1 Like

Re: Protests: President Tinubu Will Address Nigerians On Sunday by Omoawoke: 7:01pm On Aug 03
The Jagaban !

My President!
Your president!

Atikus president
Obis president
Our president
Re: Protests: President Tinubu Will Address Nigerians On Sunday by Reptyle(m): 7:01pm On Aug 03
alsudan:
ODDS for Thiefnibuu to address the country.

Live and not pre recorded. 1.02

Live without a prepared speech. 1.01.

Useless odds, useless Presidiot.

What difference does it make whether it is live or pre-recorded?🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
Re: Protests: President Tinubu Will Address Nigerians On Sunday by efighter: 7:01pm On Aug 03
alsudan:
ODDS for Thiefnibuu to address the country.

Live and not pre recorded. 1.02

Live without a prepared speech. 1.01.

Useless odds, useless Presidiot.

You go just kee yourself for nothing

1 Like

Re: Protests: President Tinubu Will Address Nigerians On Sunday by JikSneh: 7:02pm On Aug 03
Zombie
Re: Protests: President Tinubu Will Address Nigerians On Sunday by Kam2021: 7:03pm On Aug 03
Way to go!Nigeria will be better!

1 Like

Re: Protests: President Tinubu Will Address Nigerians On Sunday by efighter: 7:03pm On Aug 03
MadamVanessa:
shocked

So he waited for HE Peter Obi to asked him to address the nation before he can make a move. Peter Obi impact is unmatched abeg.

However, they Should tell us the truth at once because we're not as dûmbed as his zombie supporters. Simple, the editing, cut and cropped video of iragbiji dullàrd addressing the nation will be ready on Sunday, currently he's still acting based on the script.

Rumor has it that he's tormenting the crew working with him because of his high level dementia. He easily forgot what they asked him to say.

Even this one? Your biological father who doesn’t have dementia, can you post his life achievements here?

1 Like

Re: Protests: President Tinubu Will Address Nigerians On Sunday by Anguldi(m): 7:03pm On Aug 03
Salewa97:

Regret what? Nigeria no b Lagos
Re: Protests: President Tinubu Will Address Nigerians On Sunday by completeskills(m): 7:04pm On Aug 03
They should make a live session with media people attending and asking questions. But I know it won't happen.

1 Like

Re: Protests: President Tinubu Will Address Nigerians On Sunday by Lovenorth: 7:06pm On Aug 03
To bring back subsidy?
Re: Protests: President Tinubu Will Address Nigerians On Sunday by Seunex2(m): 7:06pm On Aug 03
foleskay:
undecided
So if Nigerians don't vent their anger,he won't address them. I tot his online dogs said he won't say anything that he's more stubborn than Buhari. He thinks say na seresere undecided
nah protesters dey beg him make him talk, if not jagaban gives no fvck
Re: Protests: President Tinubu Will Address Nigerians On Sunday by DrAda(f): 7:06pm On Aug 03
Bobloco:
Nigerians don't need his speech. 

His speech is worthless and doesn't elicit hope. 

What if he wants to bring back subsidy and cut cost of governance? A moment please, I just saw a pig fly.
Re: Protests: President Tinubu Will Address Nigerians On Sunday by femi4: 7:06pm On Aug 03
[quote author=LegendHero post=131310212][/quote]recorded broadcast
Re: Protests: President Tinubu Will Address Nigerians On Sunday by Hedonisco: 7:08pm On Aug 03
He wants to talk down on Nigerians via yet another pre recorded, choreographed, NTA relayed rubbish "address".
Re: Protests: President Tinubu Will Address Nigerians On Sunday by edungene7: 7:09pm On Aug 03
PO remains the president he complained about the airport in Abuja they immediately fixed it now he has advised the vegetable to address the nation is media team are all in panic mode trying to prepare a speech that would be acceptable unfortunately the timing is wrong Tinubu has failed he should kiss 2027 goodbye the traditional rulers collected is Greek gift and still allowed their people to protest

3 Likes

Re: Protests: President Tinubu Will Address Nigerians On Sunday by Bobloco: 7:10pm On Aug 03
DrAda:

What if he wants to bring back subsidy and cut cost of governance? A moment please, I just saw a pig fly.

grin grin grin
Re: Protests: President Tinubu Will Address Nigerians On Sunday by Boatswain: 7:10pm On Aug 03
Ekwensu eeromancia mami water.... 😃😃😃

1 Like

Re: Protests: President Tinubu Will Address Nigerians On Sunday by Floky215: 7:10pm On Aug 03
[quote author=LegendHero post=131310212][/quote]

The idiot want to spew another balablu nonesense to people...?

Nigerians don't need any furcking address...what Nigerians want is for the idiot to reverse the stupid policies that brought Nigeria to this pit...!!!

1 Like

Re: Protests: President Tinubu Will Address Nigerians On Sunday by Gbeng30(m): 7:11pm On Aug 03
Odds that tinubu will fall ....30.25

Odds that he will not fall ...1:25

Odds that he will say rubbish 1.11

Odds that he will say better things 9.00

Which one are you choosing...

grin grin grin grin
Re: Protests: President Tinubu Will Address Nigerians On Sunday by cashmyles: 7:11pm On Aug 03
Prerecorded speech abi ..... You gon learn
Re: Protests: President Tinubu Will Address Nigerians On Sunday by Greatex90: 7:12pm On Aug 03
Because he had that NLC wants to join the protest.
Hypocrite of a president
Re: Protests: President Tinubu Will Address Nigerians On Sunday by GiZcorp: 7:12pm On Aug 03
Hope it's been well edited now??
Re: Protests: President Tinubu Will Address Nigerians On Sunday by mipeesoft(m): 7:13pm On Aug 03
You shaaa like to make yourself happy from lies and propaganda, anyway thank GOD that tifnubu has heeded to HE Peter Obis call, that's something you and your fellow online miscreants failed to do.... grin grin grin grin
Salewa97:

1 Like

Re: Protests: President Tinubu Will Address Nigerians On Sunday by Zainabwhitemone: 7:13pm On Aug 03
If my calculations are corrects, i have absolutely no money

2 Likes

Re: Protests: President Tinubu Will Address Nigerians On Sunday by Handsome777(m): 7:14pm On Aug 03
derecho:
We already posted the news about DAY 3...don't worry.

Tinubu should keep quiet his speech is no longer necessary
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Protests: President Tinubu Will Address Nigerians On Sunday by Zubeezanga(m): 7:14pm On Aug 03
olatade:
This should have been a recurrent event especially given how bad things are in the country. You can’t be a leader to millions of people and just expect them to “understand” while wallowing in hunger.
Apt and simple, communication is vital, you don't expect people to read your mind even if things are going according to plans.

2 Likes

Re: Protests: President Tinubu Will Address Nigerians On Sunday by AMI3(m): 7:15pm On Aug 03
Massiveglory:
I thought online miscreanrs said he will never talk.
Hunger has dismantled ALL shapes, tactics and forms of propagandas.

Tinubu, address the cost of living crisis.
You have grabbed power.
You are in power.
There is no more chance for PO did this or did that..
PO has given you direction as usual.
Come out live and address the crisis in the land immediately. It should not be the usual pre-recorded , cut and paste jargons of the likes of miscreant bayo onanuga and co.
The fear of PO is the beginning of wisdom.
They were waiting for PO to give directives before they wake up.

This man call PO get influence abeg. He knows how to drop bombs.

Let wait and see what he got to say. Let us entertain ourselves small hunger will not kill us.

1 Like

Re: Protests: President Tinubu Will Address Nigerians On Sunday by Gbeng30(m): 7:16pm On Aug 03
I just hope he will not say something that will infuriate people and escalate the whole issue on ground...

1 Like

Re: Protests: President Tinubu Will Address Nigerians On Sunday by Anguldi(m): 7:16pm On Aug 03
haffaze777:

Tinubu nah baddest man I must say

Agbado idiot. Tinubu has been changing his pampers per minute urinating and pooing 🔥💯

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Onnoghen’s Trouble Started / 'na Soldiers Kill People For Lekki''- Dino Melaye Sings In New Music Video / Wike: We Have Arrested Killers Of Security Agents In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.