Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,218 members, 7,963,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:37 AM

Russian Government Denies Involvement In Kano Protests - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Russian Government Denies Involvement In Kano Protests (33325 Views)

Kano: Protests Erupt In Gaya Over Dissolution Of Emirates / Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC / Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Government Denies Involvement In Kano Protests by Gregorystarrrr(f): 2:33pm On Aug 04
E don reach to deny
Re: Russian Government Denies Involvement In Kano Protests by JuanDeDios: 2:33pm On Aug 04
Remman:
It was illiterates that lifted Russian flags in a national hunger protest that has nothing to do with their predicament.
Tell that to WriterNG. I'm sure dude is having an orgasm just seeing these flags.
Re: Russian Government Denies Involvement In Kano Protests by Emmabyte: 2:34pm On Aug 04
Northerners are useless, they never see anything na Biafra flag they will wave next
Re: Russian Government Denies Involvement In Kano Protests by Ojiofor: 2:35pm On Aug 04
Those who are concerned because protesters were carrying Russian flags would they have been concerned if those protesters were carrying US flags or UK flags?

1 Like

Re: Russian Government Denies Involvement In Kano Protests by loswhite(m): 2:36pm On Aug 04
Remman:
It was illiterates that lifted Russian flags in a national hunger protest that has nothing to do with their predicament.
The North is a problem to Nigeria. They are bunch of illiterate in the north. They never protested when Buhari was president suddenly now they realize there is hunger. The easiest set of people to use is bunch of illiterate that don’t know their left from their right.
Re: Russian Government Denies Involvement In Kano Protests by Metrofox(m): 2:37pm On Aug 04
grin this clearly goes to show abokis close social and political alignment with their brothers from Niger . 2 countries in one
Re: Russian Government Denies Involvement In Kano Protests by RealDaughter(f): 2:41pm On Aug 04
Una never see anything,Some people shot themselves on the scrutrom thinking it was Igbo people they were doing,Now see what they are mostly facing,not just Boko Haram reducing their numbers but Tinubu is now using Hunger too to reduce the number of Alamajiris grin grin,Una Weldon, suffer never even start Nigerians dey wail,if you get spiritual eye keep getting ready,na appetizer be this oo

1 Like

Re: Russian Government Denies Involvement In Kano Protests by Cheapgadget(f): 2:41pm On Aug 04
This is not even Nigeria, APC, confuse miscreants
Re: Russian Government Denies Involvement In Kano Protests by okoroemeka(m): 2:41pm On Aug 04
Thewrath:
If this protest was successfully carried out nationwide without the SE,thesame bitter,envious and hateful people that wanted them to protest would have still dragged SE and termed them enemies of the Nigeria.
they don't see anybody else to blame for the protest ,now they are blaming Russia,next may be north Korea or Niger republic

1 Like

Re: Russian Government Denies Involvement In Kano Protests by TableLeg(m): 2:42pm On Aug 04
Of course, they are not involved.
Re: Russian Government Denies Involvement In Kano Protests by FurastratedNig: 2:43pm On Aug 04
I guess there are rising Russian flags to call Russian government attention to come to there rescue,as it is being rumours that there are the brain behind most of the military take over in Africa, especially that of Burkina Faso and Niger Republic.if Nigeria government are afraid to see such flag I will look for one

2 Likes

Re: Russian Government Denies Involvement In Kano Protests by MrSly(m): 2:47pm On Aug 04
Nwaikpe:
Moslems are the people behind it.

I never voted for Tinubu, and never will.

But you see this suffer, me I know say I no suffer reach the average Hausa moslem wey almost riot for Tinubu to win because of Islamic muslim muslim Agenda.

And so, based on that, I stand firmly with the fact that tinubu MUST finsh his tenure, no matter how he lash us with suffer suffer.

Also, Akpabio must do his 8 years. No matter the suffer suffer.

May God bless all those who voted for the right candidate.
You are not Igbo. Stop being ashamed of your tribe.

1 Like

Re: Russian Government Denies Involvement In Kano Protests by Bluntemperor: 2:48pm On Aug 04
mogbeyiteren:
They see the US and British as the cause of Nigeria problems.....,Seems the Northerners are getting wiser than some regions

Blame Your Governors:
-Are they or you just tried to check their impulse!
-Since Kwankwaso and his Governor came to Power in Kano State- what have they achieved,other than Confusion in Kano State- from Emirate imbroglio to Ramadan Food Investigation.
-How the Governor and his Deputy are not even aware of Security architecture of the State and were blaming the Ribadu- NSA but later apologise and now - the Governor was did not even hide- to support the failed Protest.But why- when you know that Most of the Northern States are battling Insurgency - fueled by Bokoharam,which the Northerners themselves brought against themselves - since the PDP-Obasanjo Era.Should a governor even seen to be supporting evil- na wao!
So,why should a Governor- be saying there should be a Protest, afterall - Your State Collected:
•the NBillions Money Palliatives - for the People and how did you spend it?
• Your State Regularly - Collects the quarterly Federal Oil Allocation Funds - ,how did you Spend it? Accountability and Discipline Must be rendered in ALL the States of Nigeria.
-These are what the Youths of Every States Should be asking their Governors - who thought the Humongous Money is for their governors!
Very Shameful and Disgusting!
Re: Russian Government Denies Involvement In Kano Protests by jiz: 2:50pm On Aug 04
You are still a small boy and wetin you know. Ask your fada if he is intelligent to decern the discuss grin
texas1990:

Wow! See as you just think, so people like you still dey live for this world? Mumu no be Small, your brain is made up of gaari
Re: Russian Government Denies Involvement In Kano Protests by MrSly(m): 2:51pm On Aug 04
YoungBlackRico:
Of course, we know those behind it.
Of course Igbos gave the flag to the governor of Kano to share to the mob. Igbos are the cause. grin grin grin

Useless heads are in this forum.
Re: Russian Government Denies Involvement In Kano Protests by NewHe: 2:51pm On Aug 04
InfoGuru118:
See previous thread:https://www.nairaland.com/8174570/protesters-storm-kano-streets-russian

SOURCE: https://news360ng.com/russian-govt-denies-involvement-in-kano-protests/
Iam interested in knowing where those protesters were killed by security agents!
Re: Russian Government Denies Involvement In Kano Protests by Elibaba1: 2:51pm On Aug 04
Russia, Kano…..

*Confused face*
Re: Russian Government Denies Involvement In Kano Protests by jiz: 2:51pm On Aug 04
Haaaahhahah grin grin Truth is bitter
Dicoomoba:

I swear there is no different between you and Stupid Atiku … but God is your strength in making up lies and propaganda…
Re: Russian Government Denies Involvement In Kano Protests by ejieddy: 2:52pm On Aug 04
I don't like Tinubu, I supported Osibanjo for the primaries and when he didn't win, I decided to support Peter Obi. But Tinubu is the President for the next 4 years. He must finish his tenure. No Jupiter will remove him except God and I don't think God meddles in the affairs of men if He gave the opportunity for voting. Anybody waving Russian flag of trying to ferment violence to remove Tinubu will fail. The only way to remove him is by election. I don't like some of his policies, I feel he can do better and be more strategic and patient in implementation but he's my President sadly. If anybody try any nonsense, e go see nonsense. That said, Tinubu failed to address critical issues in his speech this morning.

1 Like

Re: Russian Government Denies Involvement In Kano Protests by Hope88: 2:52pm On Aug 04
Tjra:

Please don't post your picture on this thread.

I take God beg you. E dey make me puke embarassed

I swear
Re: Russian Government Denies Involvement In Kano Protests by uunwanaobong3: 2:55pm On Aug 04
InfoGuru118:
See previous thread:https://www.nairaland.com/8174570/protesters-storm-kano-streets-russian

SOURCE: https://news360ng.com/russian-govt-denies-involvement-in-kano-protests/

AT LEAST AFRICA HAS LEARNED ONE THING:

IF YOU WANT TO PROVOKE THE WESTERN COLONIAL MASTERS, USED RUSSIAN FLAG DURING PROTEST. It has worked for others, it will also work for us.

But sincerely, Russia does not have time for Nigeria matter YET

1 Like

Re: Russian Government Denies Involvement In Kano Protests by AllenSpencer: 2:58pm On Aug 04
Fvck Israel!
Re: Russian Government Denies Involvement In Kano Protests by Speakz: 2:59pm On Aug 04
Russia is not involved of course.

Our northern brothers are just motivated by the Niger Junta's romance with Russia
Re: Russian Government Denies Involvement In Kano Protests by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:04pm On Aug 04
MrSly:

Of course Igbos gave the flag to the governor of Kano to share to the mob. Igbos are the cause. grin grin grin

Useless heads are in this forum.
See how foolish some of you are? Infact all of you, 'cause I've really not seen an exception. Where in that comment was igbo mentioned? Proverbs 28:1 grin
What's with the guilt complex, uh?

Carry your inconsequential self commot for my mention abeg, ote!

1 Like

Re: Russian Government Denies Involvement In Kano Protests by Awesome01(m): 3:09pm On Aug 04
People should not bring Russia into this country matter o. Abeg make una no wake up sleeping lion o. Russia no get joy o. Putin no.like insults o
Re: Russian Government Denies Involvement In Kano Protests by molas02: 3:09pm On Aug 04
What is the brain behind raising Russian flag during hunger protest in the north Nigeria
Re: Russian Government Denies Involvement In Kano Protests by Alliswell248: 3:09pm On Aug 04
Russia has so many things at hand.

Dey don't have 9ja time.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Government Denies Involvement In Kano Protests by Chetas81(m): 3:10pm On Aug 04
Remman:
BLACK AFRICAN CITIZEN, ALWAYS NEED HELP FROM, FOREIGNERS
Re: Russian Government Denies Involvement In Kano Protests by 2mch(m): 3:12pm On Aug 04
molas02:
What is the brain behind raising Russian flag during hunger protest in the north Nigeria
The mumus think they fit carry coffin for Putin. LMAO.
Re: Russian Government Denies Involvement In Kano Protests by viodemus: 3:14pm On Aug 04
Wagner and Niger-Ian forces have been increasing their people and equipment numbers in Northern Nigeria since last week. They are mostly on standby, depending on situation they will get obviously active.

For Russia, it's a food sharing thing; Yhey don't want to miss their piece on the readjustment of Africa, happening through various ways in Africa.

In summary, am glad that many concerned igbos have been observing these changes even before now, and will activate pre planned adjustments as the igbos see fit. More igbos need to drop their naivete to the raising situations.

Russia can lie through their teeth all they want, many wise ones are aware of the real intent.

Igbos should work together, seek freedom to progress together, love ourselves more, respect ourselves more, seek for tribal greatness together. The igbos have the responsibility to survive and persevere for herself and Africa at large.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kachikwu Replaces Alison-Madueke As OPEC President / Obaseki Threatens To Deal With APC Leaders / Buhari Reveals How Obasanjo ‘tolerated Him’

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.