Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,218 members, 7,963,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:34 AM

Russian Government Denies Involvement In Kano Protests - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Russian Government Denies Involvement In Kano Protests (33324 Views)

Kano: Protests Erupt In Gaya Over Dissolution Of Emirates / Opposition Parties Behind Minna, Kano Protests - APC / Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Government Denies Involvement In Kano Protests by Chetas81(m): 3:14pm On Aug 04
lyndire:
cheesy them wantu coba Putin
they decide to be in Putin pocket
Re: Russian Government Denies Involvement In Kano Protests by Sweeetheart(m): 3:24pm On Aug 04
When you northerners get to the seat of power, we Yoruba we remember your protest

Your hypocrisy of unislamic rubbish won't stand again, you've proven that it is now Islamic to protest against leaders, you can't foool Muslim faith in southwest again
Re: Russian Government Denies Involvement In Kano Protests by Fortune109: 3:26pm On Aug 04
Sure!

Some clowns in the North should stop this tribal bullshit they are up to... You got hungry during Jonathan... You suddenly got 'beleful' during Buhari that was worse than Jonathan... then boom! You are hungry again during Tinubu...

You guys should go and find somewhere to sit or we let every region have their Premier... Trying to bully anyone in Power that's not from your region will not help you...you guys have a lot to lose if all hell break lose...

Asiwaju is just a year in Office...when Buhari was decimating the economy using Emefiele where were you guys??

Your hypocrisy really stinks!
Re: Russian Government Denies Involvement In Kano Protests by gotnel: 3:31pm On Aug 04
Something is going on somewhere
Re: Russian Government Denies Involvement In Kano Protests by MrPresident1: 3:31pm On Aug 04
We've always said it on this forum that this forum does not represent the majority opinion of Nigerians. The Nigerians of Nairaland support Tinubu, Buhari, American LGBTQWESYILPA while the Nigerians on the streets are fired of oppressive leadership, and the shenanigans of LGBTQGHESTYBNA
Re: Russian Government Denies Involvement In Kano Protests by tishbite42: 3:33pm On Aug 04
Tjra:

Please don't post your picture on this thread.

I take God beg you. E dey make me puke embarassed
I tire o
No be sey the person fine

Chai
Re: Russian Government Denies Involvement In Kano Protests by System202: 3:40pm On Aug 04
Nwaikpe:

Imagine a muslim that will kill for religion, that sees every election as a religious war, is advising me on "seeing things through the prism of religion."

grin grin grin grin

The Europeans are about to wake up and deal with your asses. Britain is already on fire. Islam is shaking.

See who is talking about being seen as religious war useless ipob terrorist, Obi has failed and him becoming president of this country is dead and buried. foolish Coward obi ragtag
Re: Russian Government Denies Involvement In Kano Protests by BALLOSKI: 3:41pm On Aug 04
Remman:
It was illiterates that lifted Russian flags in a national hunger protest that has nothing to do with their predicament.
Mr literate, you don't know what that symbolizes?
Re: Russian Government Denies Involvement In Kano Protests by richeeyo(m): 3:43pm On Aug 04
Nwaikpe:
Moslems are the people behind it.

I never voted for Tinubu, and never will.

But you see this suffer, me I know say I no suffer reach the average Hausa moslem wey almost riot for Tinubu to win because of Islamic muslim muslim Agenda.

And so, based on that, I stand firmly with the fact that tinubu MUST finsh his tenure, no matter how he lash us with suffer suffer.

Also, Akpabio must do his 8 years. No matter the suffer suffer.

May God bless all those who voted for the right candidate.
But face the fact that no igbo man will rule Nigeria
Re: Russian Government Denies Involvement In Kano Protests by Dpharisee: 3:56pm On Aug 04
Tjra:

You dey reply that mad woman, she don post am 2 times already on this thread grin
Re: Russian Government Denies Involvement In Kano Protests by Tjra: 3:58pm On Aug 04
Dpharisee:

You dey reply that mad woman, she don post am 2 times already on thread grin
😂
Re: Russian Government Denies Involvement In Kano Protests by Keegan: 4:00pm On Aug 04
Arostar2023:
They probably got the flag across the border. Niger republic, most probably.

Yes, you are right. Russian troops are in Niger Republic after the exits of French and American troops.

1 Like

Re: Russian Government Denies Involvement In Kano Protests by Primework6: 4:02pm On Aug 04
Okay
Re: Russian Government Denies Involvement In Kano Protests by MrSly(m): 4:13pm On Aug 04
YoungBlackRico:
See how foolish some of you are? Infact all of you, 'cause I've really not seen an exception. Where in that comment was igbo mentioned? Proverbs 28:1 grin
What's with the guilt complex, uh?

Carry your inconsequential self commot for my mention abeg, ote!
This one without brain. Not worth my time abeg.
Re: Russian Government Denies Involvement In Kano Protests by 9japride(m): 4:19pm On Aug 04
SenatePresdo:
They don carry their busy body go dey attack North.

If North cook for them eeh, even if their ancestors including Awolowo that died of rat poison wakes up, they will not be able to finish it grin grin grin grin
[color=#006600][/color]

Why are people so mischievous and wicked? Imagine one of the poster saying Igbos calls them cow.
Why will someone involve Igbos in this matter. You can't face the north directly, but want to smuggle Igbo matter inside.
It's really scary that some humans are very deceptive and dangerous.
Why must politics be very bitter? To whose gain?

1 Like

Re: Russian Government Denies Involvement In Kano Protests by Greenfaces: 4:26pm On Aug 04
Treasonous
Re: Russian Government Denies Involvement In Kano Protests by noobody(m): 4:30pm On Aug 04
Imanih:
N1000 is like a million Naira to me right now, if you help, consider yourself saving a soul today, I will be so grateful. 8,0,7,3,5,3,9,2,6,8 Opay, Z.N.O

Barawo banza

Criminal, you are back begging

nana onize zubairu

You can never repent,

Bloody thief!!

2 Likes

Re: Russian Government Denies Involvement In Kano Protests by Ironbull: 4:38pm On Aug 04
Cifan:
The Russia we know only get involved in scenario where the People want to unseat a sitting president for a change

Get a SUPER Professional Company Logo Or Letterhead for your Company, for 2k Only

PAY AFTER SERVICE

Drop us Your Company name for Logo
https://forms.gle/2M9b8mnj6PeWvpWf8

Sp Russia flag should be ifted in Nigeria or what are you saying? I blame our weakling police officere they should have spotted the slowpoke that lifted that flag and terminate him instantly.

We are talking about own issue you are raising Russia flag are you insane o something?
Re: Russian Government Denies Involvement In Kano Protests by RepoMan007: 4:54pm On Aug 04
Who said you have links to the act?
Their denial is a sign they are interested in such acts.
Re: Russian Government Denies Involvement In Kano Protests by seunayantokun(m): 5:00pm On Aug 04
Look at the picture, children voters, children protesters.
Re: Russian Government Denies Involvement In Kano Protests by oluwaseyi0: 5:08pm On Aug 04
Remman:
It was illiterates that lifted Russian flags in a national hunger protest that has nothing to do with their predicament.

They should be treated same as ipob
Re: Russian Government Denies Involvement In Kano Protests by NOwazobia: 5:20pm On Aug 04
No russian flag was flown in Nigeria.

Sahara Reporters that published the news later took it down, while the retarrrd called God1000 mischievously edited the misleading images, and left one that has no physical detail to link it to any nationality, but still was an image from Niger Republic.

Somehow, he hates evil, and falsehood, but was intentionally sharing fake news.
Re: Russian Government Denies Involvement In Kano Protests by God1000(m): 5:25pm On Aug 04
NOwazobia:

Sahara Reporters that published the news later took it down, while the retarrrd called God1000 mischievously edited the misleading images, and left one that has no physical detail to link it to any nationality, but still was an image from Niger Republic.

I'm not the only one that posted it yesterday man, the story even made it to front page this morning from another handle, abeg free me

https://www.nairaland.com/8174570/protesters-storm-kano-streets-russian
Re: Russian Government Denies Involvement In Kano Protests by justmondris: 5:40pm On Aug 04
Always looking for who to blame. This time na Russia? hahaha
Re: Russian Government Denies Involvement In Kano Protests by justmondris: 5:42pm On Aug 04
NOwazobia:

If a Russia flag was actually displayed, does that mean Russia is involved? Anybody can fly any flag.

1 Like

Re: Russian Government Denies Involvement In Kano Protests by GreatOchuks: 5:58pm On Aug 04
grin grin grin small hunger protest mixed with free looting and chaos when dem say make una do for 10 days ,,, una wan come drag Mother Russia enter the matter .

😂😂😂 Abokis and wahala Na beans and plantain.
Re: Russian Government Denies Involvement In Kano Protests by Litmus: 6:02pm On Aug 04
Nigerians with your tough, dense skulls. You the influential ones with half a brain, don't encourage protest because the masses are still too primitive, but una no go hear word! It's all about you and your selfish, political ambitions. If you're all not careful, you won't have a Nation to satisfy your selfish egos and the masses will still suffer. They will end up fighting, destroying thire own land and, in the end, ultimately starve. I mean actual starvation, like Ethiopia in the 80s, not this pretend one you all cooked up in your strategy drawing rooms.

You organiser don't care for the people, you're driven by selfish ambitions, envy, and vindictiveness.
Re: Russian Government Denies Involvement In Kano Protests by Damian911: 6:50pm On Aug 04
They want Russia to come save their uncivilized and archaic ass
Bunch of low lives undecided
Remman:
Re: Russian Government Denies Involvement In Kano Protests by Pacesetter123(m): 7:31pm On Aug 04
Zulu11zulu:
next time they should come with Israel 🇮🇱
grin grin grin
Re: Russian Government Denies Involvement In Kano Protests by Verbtips(m): 8:43pm On Aug 04
vanbonattel:
If na you will you agree?
am always blunt with my words and actions so is my boy (putin) also
Re: Russian Government Denies Involvement In Kano Protests by IkengaRussell(m): 10:04pm On Aug 04
Tjra:

Very repulsive something..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Military Releases Statement, Shares Photos Of Weapons Seized From Boko Haram / Kachikwu Replaces Alison-Madueke As OPEC President / Obaseki Threatens To Deal With APC Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.