Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,522 members, 7,978,718 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:06 PM

Nigerians ‘Attack’ Sowore For Insisting Hunger Protests Continue Monday - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians ‘Attack’ Sowore For Insisting Hunger Protests Continue Monday (22641 Views)

Tinubu Meets Wike At State House Amid Hunger Protests / Nigeria May Shut Down Internet As #EndSARS Protests Continue - The Guardian / Judge Denies Fg’s Request To Detain Sowore For 90 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians ‘Attack’ Sowore For Insisting Hunger Protests Continue Monday by omooba05: 9:27am On Aug 06
Believeintruth:

You will just be hungry you are not going to be missed at all. You are just foolish and stupid.

Foolish like your parents and your entire household. Slave living among people
Re: Nigerians ‘Attack’ Sowore For Insisting Hunger Protests Continue Monday by Believeintruth: 10:50am On Aug 06
omooba05:

Foolish like your parents and your entire household. Slave living among people

Oga you are just envious and bitter. Igbos are not the cause of your misfortune. Go and work, stop being dense
Re: Nigerians ‘Attack’ Sowore For Insisting Hunger Protests Continue Monday by Believeintruth: 10:52am On Aug 06
anonimi:

Let me give you some free education that Peter Obi, Nnamani, Ngige, Obiano, Soludo and the other governors of the remaining 35 states since 1999 have failed to employ teachers to provide.
Thank me later grin

Again, you don't have sense. Ondo is also an oil producing states and also has numerous gas wells, yet Anambra has a better GDP than Ondo. Oga please show me a gas well that Anambra has i am aware we have oil wells, but i am asking you this question based on the fact that you stated that the reason for the high GDP of Anambra state was due to gas extraction. I am now asking you name the gas wells.
Re: Nigerians ‘Attack’ Sowore For Insisting Hunger Protests Continue Monday by omooba05: 11:23am On Aug 06
Believeintruth:

Oga you are just envious and bitter. Igbos are not the cause of your misfortune. Go and work, stop being dense

Since you are hardworking, i need someone to wash my toilet and do my dry cleaning i will pay you handsomely. Im serious boy
Re: Nigerians ‘Attack’ Sowore For Insisting Hunger Protests Continue Monday by Believeintruth: 11:49am On Aug 06
omooba05:

Since you are hardworking, i need someone to wash my toilet and do my dry cleaning i will pay you handsomely. Im serious boy

Again, you think you can try to annoy me, it is because you are naturally among the dregs of the society that you are talking rubbish.
Re: Nigerians ‘Attack’ Sowore For Insisting Hunger Protests Continue Monday by omooba05: 12:58pm On Aug 06
Believeintruth:

Again, you think you can try to annoy me, it is because you are naturally among the dregs of the society that you are talking rubbish.

You are nothing but a beautiful monkey
Re: Nigerians ‘Attack’ Sowore For Insisting Hunger Protests Continue Monday by Believeintruth: 2:35pm On Aug 06
omooba05:

You are nothing but a beautiful monkey

and you are simply a hideous Orangutan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Will Stop Export Of Edo Prostitutes Overseas – Aisha Buhari / How PDP Can Get Back Power In 2019 – Kwankwaso / Boko Haram Kills A Soldier In Yobe State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.