Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,823 members, 7,952,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 01:59 PM

I Finally Obtained My International Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Finally Obtained My International Passport (332 Views)

Japa: Over 71,000 Nigerians Obtained Canadian Citizenship In Two Decades / Just Collected My International Passport / I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Finally Obtained My International Passport by LewisHamilton15: 12:38pm On Aug 05
So I'm a 200L student here in Nigeria and I plan to transfer my admission to the US. I went to the Immigration Office in Mile Six near Welcome to Jalingo, Taraba State, and inquired about the processes and amount, the provost told me that the amount l needed to pay was 65k. On the 9th of the same month, I went with my money cash and the documents they requested from me. I filled the form that was given to me, submitted 2 passport photos and went in for capturing. After about 20 minutes, my passport was ready, I signed, collected my passport and left. Now, I'm only waiting for my school's decision. I've applied. Just need US stamp on my passport.

Cheers! 🙌

Cc: Justwise DisGuy

Re: I Finally Obtained My International Passport by doggedfighter(f): 12:51pm On Aug 05
Good luck to you !
Re: I Finally Obtained My International Passport by AlphaNugget(m): 2:28pm On Aug 05
Processing your travel outside the country just start.......do well to own a foreign account, because this our naira dey depreciate like mad
Re: I Finally Obtained My International Passport by PinkNature(m): 2:46pm On Aug 05
LewisHamilton15:
So I'm a 200L student here in Nigeria and I plan to transfer my admission to the US. I went to the Immigration Office in Mile Six near Welcome to Jalingo, Taraba State, and inquired about the processes and amount, the provost told me that the amount l needed to pay was 65k. On the 9th of the same month, I went with my money cash and the documents they requested from me. I filled the form that was given to me, submitted 2 passport photos and went in for capturing. After about 20 minutes, my passport was ready, I signed, collected my passport and left. Now, I'm only waiting for my school's decision. I've applied. Just need US stamp on my passport.

Cheers! 🙌

Congratulations in advance on leaving this country
Re: I Finally Obtained My International Passport by AllMight(m): 4:50pm On Aug 05
Re: I Finally Obtained My International Passport by LewisHamilton15: 7:28pm On Aug 05
PinkNature:

Congratulations in advance on leaving this country
Ameeeeeeennnnnn!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️
Re: I Finally Obtained My International Passport by Rolexxxy(f): 7:34pm On Aug 05
LewisHamilton15:

Cheers! 🙌

What were the documents they demanded from you? Please I want to know because I am also preparing for stuffs like that.
Re: I Finally Obtained My International Passport by mystery22: 7:48pm On Aug 05
Your previous post and this one doesn’t match
Re: I Finally Obtained My International Passport by LewisHamilton15: 8:28pm On Aug 05
Rolexxxy:
What were the documents they demanded from you? Please I want to know because I am also preparing for stuffs like that.
They demanded for my National Identity card, Local Government Indigene letter, and birth certificate. But I went with my National Identity card, Indigene letter only plus NIN slip and it became useful.

(1) (Reply)

Trailer Crushed A Mother And Her Daughter To Death In Akwaibom / Abacha Loot: Fashola Reveals How Much Buhari Approves For Rehabilitation Of Road / Five Myths About Adventure Travel In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.