Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,912 members, 7,973,128 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:22 AM

Policeman Captured Gunning Down Protester In Bauchi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policeman Captured Gunning Down Protester In Bauchi (42347 Views)

Nigerian Army Arrest Officer Who Gunned Down 16-Year-Old Protester In Kaduna / Security Operatives Kill Teenage Protester In Zaria / DSS Confirms Gunning Down Sunday Igbohoโ€™s Allies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Captured Gunning Down Protester In Bauchi by Nightstorm(m): 6:57am On Aug 06
imagine say after this protest nothing happen
Re: Policeman Captured Gunning Down Protester In Bauchi by Lezzlie(m): 7:15am On Aug 06
Goodnewsforlife:
so a looter who can't b controlled should b left to loot everything in d shop abi?

I guess u don't have a shop or business so u don't know how it feels to lose business to thieves
your brand of stupidity is rare and needs professional management
Re: Policeman Captured Gunning Down Protester In Bauchi by Jedtam: 7:17am On Aug 06
Goodnewsforlife:
my mom retired as a senior civil servant with oyo state government as a senior editor

If I mention my name I know say u no go sleep tonight cos u go wan use Google finish yourself

I can't bring myself too low to reason with people like u

I just drop few updates for u so u can have idea of who u are chatting with

E far from Wetin u Dey think ooo
Wow
My mum(late now)also retired as a civil servant in 2001 with Oyo State government during Lam Adesina tenure. Though she is a lower cadre staff.
Re: Policeman Captured Gunning Down Protester In Bauchi by uncletmedia: 7:42am On Aug 06
Oh Lord deliver us from Evil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4spsaNyvEOg
Re: Policeman Captured Gunning Down Protester In Bauchi by ericmor: 8:15am On Aug 06
CorrectionFLuid:

Let the courts be the judge. As it should be in a democracy.

1. Tinubu will not be in power forever. Your words can come back to bite you.

2. You don't even know who that cop is working for, and his agenda. Yet you're supporting nonsense.

That court you are talking about is for the government just for you to know. They will only rule in the masses favor when they are directed to or when the situation will not affect the people in power
Re: Policeman Captured Gunning Down Protester In Bauchi by igwedubai2(m): 8:31am On Aug 06
Goodnewsforlife:
all looters n arsonists will b gunned down
i dont know why are so called medias give out report that will instigate violence, why' . Before a person can be treated like an animal you should no that he has pass his boundaries, did u know whether he has an incriminating weapons.
Re: Policeman Captured Gunning Down Protester In Bauchi by amazingspiderma: 8:38am On Aug 06
Goodvibes007:

As they should. The police are only targeting anarchist and looters. Even in America, looters during protest are gunned down.

Famous slogan in America:

When the looting starts, the shooting starts

That also includes looting politicians, right
Re: Policeman Captured Gunning Down Protester In Bauchi by Menclothing1: 10:22am On Aug 06
Looters and rioters can be gun down its in law even in America
Re: Policeman Captured Gunning Down Protester In Bauchi by luluman: 11:29am On Aug 06
Goodnewsforlife:
so a looter who can't b controlled should b left to loot everything in d shop abi?

I guess u don't have a shop or business so u don't know how it feels to lose business to thieves
Your brain actually works very slowly, If you feel for shop owners how many politicians have been shot for stealling publice fund? Are you so dumb??
Re: Policeman Captured Gunning Down Protester In Bauchi by luluman: 11:34am On Aug 06
Goodnewsforlife:

Is your brain really working? If you justify the killing because of shop owners, how many politicians have been killed because of public fund stealling? You are such a mumu
Re: Policeman Captured Gunning Down Protester In Bauchi by Dybala11(m): 4:36pm On Aug 06
Goodnewsforlife:

So anyone caught in the act of a crime should be gunned down even after surrendering, yet APC government is giving amnesty to Boko Haram members. Why shouldn't the said policeman arrest the looter and let the court judge the case, instead of cold blooded murder? May you not be a victim of this sha.
Re: Policeman Captured Gunning Down Protester In Bauchi by Dybala11(m): 4:41pm On Aug 06
Goodvibes007:

As they should. The police are only targeting anarchist and looters. Even in America, looters during protest are gunned down.

Someone that was already held down and getting beaten, na because say Nigeria dey lawless guy. Even for war, you don't shoot an enemy that has already surrendered, not to talk of a civilian. You guys are hell bent on turning this country to a war zone. May this same evil you're supporting not come back to haunt you o.
Re: Policeman Captured Gunning Down Protester In Bauchi by maasoap(m): 5:01pm On Aug 06
Goodnewsforlife:

Lol. How can one PERSON, the victim loot EVERYTHING IN THE SHOP? That's exaggeration? What did he loot? What is the evidence that he looted anything? And lastly, what could he possibly loot that can compare to the billions of naira the same people who sent the security agents loose are looting? It's common sense but you lack it
Re: Policeman Captured Gunning Down Protester In Bauchi by meobizy(f): 2:23pm On Aug 07
The police always act like they arenโ€™t going through the same hardship as the masses. Cursed animals.
Re: Policeman Captured Gunning Down Protester In Bauchi by Dybala11(m): 4:08pm On Aug 07
Goodvibes007:

Hello again.
Have you read the latest news now?
The news and evidence of the Nigerian army giving #300k to the family of a 16 year old boy murdered in cold blood by one of their officers is all over social media now.
Is the boy a looter too?
May the evil you're supporting not visit you in one day, karma is real sha.
Re: Policeman Captured Gunning Down Protester In Bauchi by citizenbarger: 8:51am On Aug 13
chopnaira:

Continue shouting Yoruba Muslim while your own SE region is on fire..๐Ÿฅฑ

You dey advice craze people ?๐Ÿ˜‚

Leave ndi developers alone , their land is already a grave yard. They live and die in the south West, and their wretched body would be taken to their region for burial as grave yard .

Their obsession for yorubas won't make them realize this .

Ndi developers, I hail o ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Full Text Of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Nationwide Broadcast / 30 People Killed On A Crowded Bridge In Borno After An Explosion / Policemen Flee As Soldiers Invade Station In Osun, Free Detained Colleague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.