Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,548 members, 7,944,630 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 08:26 PM

Protesters Invade Yobe State Government House (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Invade Yobe State Government House (Photo) (44940 Views)

"Our Rice": Edo Protesters Invade Warehouse Stocked With Palliatives / Protesters Invade Radio Bayelsa Premises, Destroy, Loot Property / Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Invade Yobe State Government House (Photo) by Mandate1: 9:18pm On Aug 06
Difrent:

I'm happy you are revealing your true nature

When we say Nigrians really dodged a bullet by rejecting Ekuke, you have just proved us right
who dey teach una dis bad mouth sef? Na PO ΓΊ just call ekuku?
Re: Protesters Invade Yobe State Government House (Photo) by amazingspiderma: 9:22pm On Aug 06
Difrent:

Its also a game plan to destroy their region so they can push for some development commissions in the future

See what too much TV has done to your brain cells.

You think those guys are acting game of throne.
You don't know how violent an angry person can become.

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Invade Yobe State Government House (Photo) by maasoap(m): 9:22pm On Aug 06
lexy2014:

so the businesses were enjoying before the protest?

were their customers enjoying before the protests?

Business was going smoothly before August 1st. I went to the market today but the protests in Lagos as little as it was didn't allow the item I wanted to buy to be transported to my state. This is not about businesses enjoying before or not, it is about disruption caused by the protest.
BTW: I'm in support of the protest

1 Like

Re: Protesters Invade Yobe State Government House (Photo) by victorDanladi: 9:27pm On Aug 06
atiku4President:
North understands how to play the politics, not SW Ronu
πŸ˜†[/b] ..[b]SW ronu na..unlike oponu SE .

So this properties destruction na politics?

Oponu SE and the North Indeed! πŸ˜†
Re: Protesters Invade Yobe State Government House (Photo) by greenandy: 9:27pm On Aug 06
atiku4President:

Southeast and Southwest people don't understand politics. Both play politics against each other, instead of team together to save Nigeria.
Re: Protesters Invade Yobe State Government House (Photo) by victorDanladi: 9:28pm On Aug 06
greenandy:

Southeast and Southwest people don't understand politics. Both play politics against each other, instead of team together to save Nigeria.
SW understand it pa!
Talk to SE...
Re: Protesters Invade Yobe State Government House (Photo) by harjay1986: 9:29pm On Aug 06
Truthissupreme:
reduce fuel they know how to hustle

Haters of Nigeria

Thats where you are getting it wrong, no fuel price is coming down anytime soon, the list they can sell fuel will be around 1k per liter mark this ...
Re: Protesters Invade Yobe State Government House (Photo) by Truthissupreme: 9:31pm On Aug 06
harjay1986:

Thats where you are getting it wrong, no fuel price is coming down anytime soon, the list they can sell fuel will be around 1k per liter mark this ...
no wahala

They are ready to burn the country, na who chop dey stay live to talk country
Re: Protesters Invade Yobe State Government House (Photo) by LOVEGINO(m): 9:36pm On Aug 06
EmeeNaka:
Their presence all over northern states is not much of a threat to the president. They're instead destroying their region. For the protest to succeed, they must lay siege on Abuja.
who are they?
Re: Protesters Invade Yobe State Government House (Photo) by femagj(m): 9:38pm On Aug 06
Nazgul:
I don't blame these northerners. Most of them cannot survive anymore. Imagine running a business center and you're forced to be buying fuel at N860 per liter, how much would you charge your customers?

Most of them survive on menial jobs. And with the ever rising inflation, how do you expect them to survive?
They are lazy

Re: Protesters Invade Yobe State Government House (Photo) by NewDea4: 9:40pm On Aug 06
Gotocourt:
A governor is attached with 60 policemen tongue
Nigeria has just 600k service men vs 200M hungry, angry, Poverty stricken and frustrated men.

Y'all do the maths.

Tinubu is very rude and disrespectful, he was praising himself in that national broadcast speech.

Baba wearing pampers and still sniffing, tueh for Agbadorians

Tinubu had better resign now before his stinking pampers start to produce maggots

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Invade Yobe State Government House (Photo) by lexy2014: 9:42pm On Aug 06
maasoap:

Business was going smoothly before August 1st. I went to the market today but the protests in Lagos as little as it was didn't allow the item I wanted to buy to be transported to my state. This is not about businesses enjoying before or not, it is about disruption caused by the protest.
BTW: I'm in support of the protest

the person I responded to said that businesses are suffering as a result of the protest. and if what he said is true, is he saying that these businesses that are suffering now where enjoying before the protest?

were their customers enjoying before the protest?

I am only following his choice of words

1 Like

Re: Protesters Invade Yobe State Government House (Photo) by NaijaSumigan: 9:48pm On Aug 06
We are marching into Aso villa on the 10th of August. Let all security Men be aware and let's see who dare to stop us.

It will shock you all

3 Likes

Re: Protesters Invade Yobe State Government House (Photo) by IMMUNO1(m): 9:49pm On Aug 06
maasoap:

For now. If it escalates, e go become another story

Well, I won't say nay, but Tinubu is more dangerous than you and I may know. He can actually ensure that it continues up north without escalating to elsewhere. If you see how he nipped Lagos protest, and yet, allowed them to proceed to Buhari's house, you will understand a glimpse of the man the north is facing. Even that dull Shettima is handicapped.
Re: Protesters Invade Yobe State Government House (Photo) by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:58pm On Aug 06
ChristineC:
lipsrsealed hunger bad
He is a good man, rip to him
Re: Protesters Invade Yobe State Government House (Photo) by Riskymarvelous(m): 10:01pm On Aug 06
Chinkoalhaji34:
Na wah, these people no get shame.

Invading government house like say na play. What dem want achieve?
you forget say nah Dem get Nigeria If dis hardships enter 2027 tinubu is gone 100% mark my word
Re: Protesters Invade Yobe State Government House (Photo) by Gotocourt: 10:07pm On Aug 06
NewDea4:

Tinubu had better resign now before his stinking pampers start to produce maggots
Eeeewwwh shocked
Re: Protesters Invade Yobe State Government House (Photo) by criuze(m): 10:08pm On Aug 06
Who knows if they are going to stop in the ten days they promised
Re: Protesters Invade Yobe State Government House (Photo) by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:17pm On Aug 06
They didn't torch it? Why na?
Re: Protesters Invade Yobe State Government House (Photo) by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:18pm On Aug 06
IMMUNO1:

Well, I won't say nay, but Tinubu is more dangerous than you and I may know. He can actually ensure that it continues up north without escalating to elsewhere. If you see how he nipped Lagos protest, and yet, allowed them to proceed to Buhari's house, you will understand a glimpse of the man the north is facing. Even that dull Shettima is handicapped.
Just leave them make dem dey permutate for nairaland.
Re: Protesters Invade Yobe State Government House (Photo) by InvertedHammer: 10:39pm On Aug 06
/
If the protesters decide to invade Aso Rock like locusts, the security personnel are greatly outnumbered. Bangladesh President just learned the hard way.

/
Re: Protesters Invade Yobe State Government House (Photo) by Deepspirituals: 11:01pm On Aug 06
Chinkoalhaji34:

Which People , Are they not Ipob /Obidients again?

You fail to mention Peter Obi here , Abi na Fake Chinko Alhaji B this sad

Those people are not Northerners ooo , they are Ipob
Re: Protesters Invade Yobe State Government House (Photo) by luluman: 11:36pm On Aug 06
atiku4President:
Yiebos are not difficult to identify.
Re: Protesters Invade Yobe State Government House (Photo) by SmartPolician: 11:37pm On Aug 06
Chinkoalhaji34:

They want to chase Escobar out of power!

That incompetent oldie has brought untold hardship to this country
Re: Protesters Invade Yobe State Government House (Photo) by jogojogo: 12:04am On Aug 07
atiku4President:
What exactly is the Politics here
Just dey talk anyhow
Re: Protesters Invade Yobe State Government House (Photo) by jogojogo: 12:05am On Aug 07
SmartPolician:

They want to chase Escobar out of power!

That incompetent oldie has brought untold hardship to this country
Let's see if they ca. Achieve that
Re: Protesters Invade Yobe State Government House (Photo) by abbaashiru(m): 12:10am On Aug 07
Chinkoalhaji34:

They want to be heard. It's a good thing they've been noticed since it made the news.
Re: Protesters Invade Yobe State Government House (Photo) by ogbonti: 12:23am On Aug 07
edlion57:
Aboki no even know when to stop

please blame peter obi

he is the cause of all these

why didnt obi provide food for them

arrest obi now - he caused the hunger

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
thanks
Re: Protesters Invade Yobe State Government House (Photo) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:50am On Aug 07
Reno and his urchin searching the news to find where they blame igbos
Re: Protesters Invade Yobe State Government House (Photo) by FuckYeyeMods: 1:49am On Aug 07
condralbedez:
undecided

Fear North, the Bible said it too..... Bulaba will learn a bitter lesson.
Show us where its said you should fear north in the bible.
Stop spreading trash.
Re: Protesters Invade Yobe State Government House (Photo) by FuckYeyeMods: 1:51am On Aug 07
jogojogo:

What exactly is the Politics here
Just dey talk anyhow
Don't mind the fvckard..
South West should join the north and unseat Tinubu.
A protest that was never held despite the killing and economic woes of Buhari government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements / Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari / Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.