Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,932 members, 7,973,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 11:13 AM

Protesters Invade Yobe State Government House (Photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Invade Yobe State Government House (Photo) (45078 Views)

"Our Rice": Edo Protesters Invade Warehouse Stocked With Palliatives / Protesters Invade Radio Bayelsa Premises, Destroy, Loot Property / Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Invade Yobe State Government House (Photo) by ZikCute101: 2:43am On Aug 07
Good for them. Atleast all the Abokis are on the same page of ending bad governance in Nigeria. I want to specifically thank all the Ronus and Adekunles for their tribal dissolution. There will be massive damages before the end of this 10 days protest
Re: Protesters Invade Yobe State Government House (Photo) by walozanga(m): 4:06am On Aug 07
Segzy19:
The only set of people delighted about these ongoing carnage in the north are the dot people who have been caged and killed by their own son on a weekly basis....

They are happy that another person is in bondage when they themselves are in chains and under siege... They usually escape with the night luxurious buses... I no mention name but they know themselves

Are u afraid of reply? Sorrowful soul
You will recognise them as they will start replying my comment soon
Re: Protesters Invade Yobe State Government House (Photo) by AbleGodsolution(m): 7:06am On Aug 07
gigabyte13:
But sincerely
The northern government deserves this.
They have impoverished this folks too much.
They thought they wanted to fight emilokan
But
Finally they played themselves into the hands of their people that are actually angry for a long long time.
Their game back fired....
You're d.umb
Re: Protesters Invade Yobe State Government House (Photo) by gigabyte13: 7:10am On Aug 07
AbleGodsolution:
You're d.umb

Na your Papa l go blame
Na why l say make government subsidized condom be dis.
2 for #50 go prevent rubbish like you roaming about on social media aimlessly.
Re: Protesters Invade Yobe State Government House (Photo) by Shikini: 7:12am On Aug 07
Good
Re: Protesters Invade Yobe State Government House (Photo) by ultraviolet27(f): 11:17am On Aug 07
North Never See anything When they Keep Churning out Babies Like Rats They didn't know what is coming to them That's what you get for Having Explosion of Unproductive Youthful Population Unfortunately their Fulani Overlords will still brainwash them into thinking that's the best thing after Sliced Bread so they Can keep them to win elections and keep ruling over them since their Born to dominate mentality is ingrained in the Blood!!

Imagine a minority group that aren't even originally from Nigeria holding the Majority Hausa and other Northern Tribes to Ransome?? And after the Elections non of this Other Northern Tribes and Even majority Hausas will be appointed to any Political Office except their Fulani Overlord Menh!! Their Juju must be Strong!!!
North Una Mumu never do.
Re: Protesters Invade Yobe State Government House (Photo) by Sweeetheart(m): 3:07pm On Aug 07
atiku4President:
North understands how to play the politics, not SW Ronu

By self destruction? They're wise, we Igbo are proud of them, let them burn everywhere in North
Re: Protesters Invade Yobe State Government House (Photo) by Mandate2023: 3:34pm On Aug 07
atiku4President:
North understands how to play the politics, not SW Ronu

Na why atiku that has been contesting for president b4 u r born is still contesting and losing 😂😂 ur ppl can destroy there north that 1 no concern us, riots no dey count as vote
Re: Protesters Invade Yobe State Government House (Photo) by Fidecoo(m): 9:26pm On Aug 09
Haaland21:

Keep gaslighting the gullible.....
I pity their parents.....

Security forces would deal with them in the language they understand, the same way Bubu dealt with people from the five plots of land

Lol.
I no dey drag pov with all these new comers on nairaland.
Anything less than 2019
We no get talk.

I can't imagine,
Myself and these babies of yr 2000 doubting who is right or wrong.

No na,
No matter say sm don help some people get small benefits,
Levels still dey ooo.
And I know my levels.
Re: Protesters Invade Yobe State Government House (Photo) by Roger3D(m): 9:32pm On Aug 09
condralbedez:
undecided

Fear North, the Bible said it too..... Bulaba will learn a bitter lesson.
Tis no place in the Christian Bible that says you should fear the north you ignorant scum
Re: Protesters Invade Yobe State Government House (Photo) by Sccarrr: 5:37pm On Aug 11
nairaman66:
No jobs nothing! Government created the problem.., like play. This may sweep the government. Sebi Tinubu protested and called for interim government during GEJ’s time?.. here it comes
useless hypocrite, like u ursef didn't curse Jonathan then😹
Re: Protesters Invade Yobe State Government House (Photo) by nairaman66(m): 6:59pm On Aug 11
Sccarrr:
useless hypocrite, like u ursef didn't curse Jonathan then😹

You and your father are bereft of any brain matter!
Re: Protesters Invade Yobe State Government House (Photo) by Sccarrr: 7:26pm On Aug 11
nairaman66:

You and your father are bereft of any brain matter!
gutter pikin...get lost

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo Ministering At RCCG Jesus House, Silverbird Abuja (photos) / The Moment Mahmood Yakubu Announced Postponement Of 2019 Elections (PICS) / Buhari, Sylva Campaign Posters Cause Stir In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.