Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,543 members, 7,929,769 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 10:10 PM

Governor Abba Yusuf Inspects Wheelbarrows For Empowerment In Kano (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Abba Yusuf Inspects Wheelbarrows For Empowerment In Kano (Video) (30108 Views)

Jubilation In Kano On Affirmation Of Governor Abba Yusuf By The Supreme Court / Court Stops Kano Governor Abba Yusuf From Further Demolition Of Buildings / Governor Abba Kabir Refuses To Sit On Ex-Governor Ganduje's Chair (Pics/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Inspects Wheelbarrows For Empowerment In Kano (Video) by anonimi: 8:41am On Aug 07
MrPOTUS:
It's full blown in the country, but worse down north.

That's why they're easily manipulated and used as tools for elections.

If you are not from the north, how much advocacy work are you doing for your own community, LGA and state to employ workers instead of doing ineffective empowerment?
What has been the impact of your advocacy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Inspects Wheelbarrows For Empowerment In Kano (Video) by Flame333: 8:42am On Aug 07
Mckraz01:

Shame no dey catch dem...
Na wheelbarrow be youths problem

One governor na gutter he go inspect ad street light

We're done honestly

It runs in their blood

This festus keyamu

1 Like

Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Inspects Wheelbarrows For Empowerment In Kano (Video) by Ezennia101(m): 8:42am On Aug 07
Samirana360:
Great empowerment.. Half bread is better than kuli kuli..... No governor in the south will buy even a spoon for their ppl
. All these ppl saying rubbish what's ur problem..... As if wheelbarrow is bad, go and prize it... A hardworking wheelbarrow pusher makes at least 4-6k daily, calculate by 30
... How much is minimum wage?
I just don't want to believe you're very wicked, wheel barrow makes 4- 6k daily na your load them dey carry? Stop being outrageous and insensitive.
Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Inspects Wheelbarrows For Empowerment In Kano (Video) by DatNiggaDaz: 8:42am On Aug 07
chopnaira:
Give it a few weeks, some of those wheel barrows will making it to Lagos or Ibadan.

Allah Akbar

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Inspects Wheelbarrows For Empowerment In Kano (Video) by bitbillionaire: 8:44am On Aug 07
mrkings84:

The empowerment is according to the citizens level of reasoning

Perfectly said. People get the kind of leaders they deserve

1 Like

Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Inspects Wheelbarrows For Empowerment In Kano (Video) by ufotunang: 8:47am On Aug 07
And he is not even ashame of himself
Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Inspects Wheelbarrows For Empowerment In Kano (Video) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:47am On Aug 07
Samirana360:
foolish fraudster, lazy idiat

Is that your father's name?
Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Inspects Wheelbarrows For Empowerment In Kano (Video) by Samirana360(m): 8:47am On Aug 07
Ezennia101:
I just don't want to believe you're very wicked, wheel barrow makes 4- 6k daily na your load them dey carry? Stop being outrageous and insensitive.
can u do ur research or u just want to argue
Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Inspects Wheelbarrows For Empowerment In Kano (Video) by ufotunang: 8:50am On Aug 07
During the election campaign they promised the youths heaven and earth..but when they enter office they give the youths wheelbarrows as empowerment.. nawaoooo

1 Like

Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Inspects Wheelbarrows For Empowerment In Kano (Video) by Judolisco(m): 8:55am On Aug 07
saviourGeorge:
SMH
Shame… shame …shame
Empowerment ke
u guys don't know.... Some dudes in Abuja back then started with wheel barrow and dis other one for fetching water, then they graduated to motorcycle and saved enough to buy keke napep..... Dis wheel barrow can fetch them up to 5000 naira per day..... Empowerment na empowerment.... I believe dis is better than sharing money... Nigeria will only work when everyone starts working

1 Like

Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Inspects Wheelbarrows For Empowerment In Kano (Video) by Alexclem(m): 8:56am On Aug 07
Sheuns:
Divided by parties. United by foolishness. Average Nigerian politician.
He should empower his children with the wheel barrows.
Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Inspects Wheelbarrows For Empowerment In Kano (Video) by Judolisco(m): 8:56am On Aug 07
Ezennia101:
enter Suleja market close to Abuja.... Ask how much they make
Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Inspects Wheelbarrows For Empowerment In Kano (Video) by Elolam87(m): 8:56am On Aug 07
Shame
Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Inspects Wheelbarrows For Empowerment In Kano (Video) by Akinpresident: 9:06am On Aug 07
Samirana360:
Great empowerment.. Half bread is better than kuli kuli..... No governor in the south will buy even a spoon for their ppl
. All these ppl saying rubbish what's ur problem..... As if wheelbarrow is bad, go and prize it... A hardworking wheelbarrow pusher makes at least 4-6k daily, calculate by 30
... How much is minimum wage?

Show your own wheelbarrow
Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Inspects Wheelbarrows For Empowerment In Kano (Video) by pointblank247(m): 9:11am On Aug 07
Hmmmm oooochimooo !!!!
Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Inspects Wheelbarrows For Empowerment In Kano (Video) by Samirana360(m): 9:12am On Aug 07
Akinpresident:

Show your own wheelbarrow
hypocrite! What has ur own gov done for u
Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Inspects Wheelbarrows For Empowerment In Kano (Video) by Samirana360(m): 9:13am On Aug 07
MajorOvakporaye:

Is that your father's name?
slut that's ur mother's name cheesy
Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Inspects Wheelbarrows For Empowerment In Kano (Video) by Smartgeek(m): 9:18am On Aug 07
Smh...How pathetic!
Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Inspects Wheelbarrows For Empowerment In Kano (Video) by mrkings84(m): 9:32am On Aug 07
bitbillionaire:

Perfectly said. People get the kind of leaders they deserve

Its true my dear,p just imagine in this 21st century, it's wheelbarrow that a whole state government can empower it citizens with.

Since they are into crop and livestock farming, what happened with empowering them in that direction? At least with something that help make an individual become relevant and useful to his immediate family and the society in the next few years!

1 Like

Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Inspects Wheelbarrows For Empowerment In Kano (Video) by Rumundele(m): 9:39am On Aug 07
Another Ortom of Benue state. No shame, this is how to empower youth.
And hes happy inspecting it. We need to be re-colonize
This present homo sapiens are worthless
Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Inspects Wheelbarrows For Empowerment In Kano (Video) by prizeless(m): 9:40am On Aug 07
Can you imagine? End Bad Governance
Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Inspects Wheelbarrows For Empowerment In Kano (Video) by VictorWeendy05: 9:40am On Aug 07
May Nigeria never happen to our unborn generations amen 🙏 😎
Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Inspects Wheelbarrows For Empowerment In Kano (Video) by Energist: 9:48am On Aug 07
MyExpression:
I once had the opinion that giving out Wheel barrow was a bad economic empowerment program, but all that changed when I understood the place of wheel barrow pushers in the transport and supply chain.

Wheel barrows are very useful in congested markets...and even here in Abuja, we use Wheel barrows to sell bags of sachet water within densely populated areas without good road network...and boy, we are cashing out...the barrow pushers are also cashing out too.
For a place like Lugbe, Nyanya, kubwa... we don't spend on fuel...Young boys come to the factory with their barrows to buy water at factory price, and supply to those in the community.
Each small barrow carries 10bags, while big long truck carries 25bags.

I kid you not, we sell up to 300 bags daily, just from the factory...no other expense.
My boos money dey like blood money, but when I came into the system and saw the code, na then I believe say my boss na genius.
This same system is replicated in other areas that we got depots.
One trip with bus, drop 500bags...barrow sells off in 2days.

My point is...for various strata of the economic class, different empowerment schemes can be applied.

You get sense. Though the wheel barrows weren't even for such purpose, but I see nothing wrong in doing it so far as a need was identified. I don't know the price of a barrow but I believe it is up to a 100k. A wb pusher in good location will make nothing less than 3k daily which is enough to for them to take basic meals and save a little. It's far better than sitting idly in the streets or committing petty crimes

2 Likes

Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Inspects Wheelbarrows For Empowerment In Kano (Video) by Hanndye: 9:52am On Aug 07
Noerection:
Only North and south east states we can see something like this
In the South West naa 'omolanke'
Does that give you an erection now?
Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Inspects Wheelbarrows For Empowerment In Kano (Video) by saviourGeorge: 9:57am On Aug 07
Almaiga:

He even try as he gave them new Wheelbarrow. In Enugu, the State government gave out OLD Wheelbarrows to Igbo Youths on HIRED PURCHASE.

Wahala

1 Like

Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Inspects Wheelbarrows For Empowerment In Kano (Video) by MrUchenna1(m): 9:58am On Aug 07
i see visionless leaders everywhere.
Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Inspects Wheelbarrows For Empowerment In Kano (Video) by Biodun556(m): 10:03am On Aug 07
LordIsaac:

It just speaks to the quality of population we have. That's the true picture and indices to measure the average Nigerian youth. For even most "graduates" would be more productive with wheelbarrows than the worthless paper they carry.

How would Kano youths compete with Lagos youths with wheel barrow empowerment

Wheel barrow pusher will pay for transport that uses petrol

One of the determiners use to fix minimum wage and annual budget is fuel price

An empowerment must prepare youths for current challenges
Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Inspects Wheelbarrows For Empowerment In Kano (Video) by Sk5050: 10:06am On Aug 07
Governors now performing the duty of a councillor.
Very backward and blind leaders who doesn't see beyond their nose.
Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Inspects Wheelbarrows For Empowerment In Kano (Video) by regenerateman(m): 10:07am On Aug 07
Former governor Ortom's friend.
Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Inspects Wheelbarrows For Empowerment In Kano (Video) by Magabush1(m): 10:13am On Aug 07
No wonder an ict center wa destroyed without any form of resistance,because they were expecting to empower people with wheel barrows instead of technology. What kind of empowerment can a wheel barrow profer compared to an ict center. It means the northern elites have plans to keep their people in perpetual poverty and this must be discouraged by all Nigerians. Last time was abia rep member empowering people with waste bins. What's even wrong with our current crop of politicians

InfoGuru118:

https://news360ng.com/gov-abba-yusuf-inspects-wheelbarrows-for-empowerment-in-kano/
Re: Governor Abba Yusuf Inspects Wheelbarrows For Empowerment In Kano (Video) by BucketHat(m): 10:16am On Aug 07
He should also give some wheelbarrows to members of his family too because what is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Presents 10-Months Scorecard / Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' / "Don't Mock Peter Obi For His Borehole Projects, Water Is Life" —Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.