Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,020 members, 7,919,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:23 AM

South East Lawmakers Petition IG, Demand ‘igbo Must Go’ Sponsors Arrest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Lawmakers Petition IG, Demand ‘igbo Must Go’ Sponsors Arrest (18173 Views)

2023: North Has More 4 Years - North-East Lawmakers / Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom / Reason Why Nigerians Must Demand Igbo President Come 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East Lawmakers Petition IG, Demand ‘igbo Must Go’ Sponsors Arrest by LegendHero(m): 1:07pm On Aug 07
Ojiofor:

The call for Igbos to leave Lagos or Nigeria entirely should not come from the street or from a Yoruba tout,Tell your senators to make it legal by moving a motion in national assemby for ndi Igbo to leaveNigeria by so doing it will be formal and constitutional.Oya the ball is your court.Anything outside this is a joke from Ronu criminal gang.

Ordinary Lagospedia call for it, una dey on panic mode.

If sanwoolu come call for am nko? Your sissy leaders will start petitioning ICC, FBI, CNN and begging all around the world.

Ahhhh Yoruba people hate us oooo
Trump Daalu oo, help us oooo

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Lawmakers Petition IG, Demand ‘igbo Must Go’ Sponsors Arrest by Ojiofor: 1:16pm On Aug 07
LegendHero:

Ordinary Lagospedia call for it, una dey on panic mode.

If sanwoolu come call for am nko? Your sissy leaders will start petitioning ICC, FBI, CNN and begging all around the world.

Ahhhh Yoruba people hate us oooo
Trump Daalu oo, help us oooo

When one Igbo Chief living in Lagos made a careless statement to invite IPOB into Lagos even the governor panic and quickly got him arrested and he is still in prison till today.Why should we take your hate for granted?
Re: South East Lawmakers Petition IG, Demand ‘igbo Must Go’ Sponsors Arrest by Seunex2(m): 1:20pm On Aug 07
[quote author=LadyExcellency post=131381017]
Eze Igbo Lagos is still in jail and we can not allow this to slide.
Enough is enough for those Southwest rodent

1 Like

Re: South East Lawmakers Petition IG, Demand ‘igbo Must Go’ Sponsors Arrest by LegendHero(m): 1:31pm On Aug 07
Ojiofor:

When one Igbo Chief living in Lagos made a careless statement to invite IPOB into Lagos even the governor panic and quickly got him arrested and he is still in prison till today.Why should we take your hate for granted?

Yes, Eze Ndigbo of Lagos is making threats in Yorubaland, he is still chilling in Kirikiri eating watery beans as we speak.

If any Yoruba man living in Iboland make such thread, I will be the first person to call for his arrest too.

But Lagospedia said what he said in Yorubaland. That is his home and he should be protected.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Lawmakers Petition IG, Demand ‘igbo Must Go’ Sponsors Arrest by Jogs1900: 1:42pm On Aug 07
Shinedulr219:
That means IBB is very right in his assessment.
You bad gan

2 Likes

Re: South East Lawmakers Petition IG, Demand ‘igbo Must Go’ Sponsors Arrest by Ojiofor: 2:12pm On Aug 07
LegendHero:

Yes, Eze Ndigbo of Lagos is making threats in Yorubaland, he is still chilling in Kirikiri eating watery beans as we speak.

If any Yoruba man living in Iboland make such thread, I will be the first person to call for his arrest too.

But Lagospedia said what he said in Yorubaland. That is his home and he should be protected.

You have no right to threaten a fellow Nigerian in any part of Niigeria.Yoruba land is still part of Nigeria federation.
You are all doing this bullsh1t because Tinubu is president who actually is the champion and chairman of Yoruba Ronu bigotry.You caould't even try it during OBJ time that why you all hated him cos he was a nationalist.

1 Like

Re: South East Lawmakers Petition IG, Demand ‘igbo Must Go’ Sponsors Arrest by isan(m): 2:17pm On Aug 07
OBJ is an igboman , his father is from Anambra....Yoruba are pushing igbo people closer to their destiny which is Biafra
Ojiofor:

You have no right to threaten a fellow Nigerian in any part of Niigeria.Yoruba land is still part of Nigeria federation.
You are all doing this bullsh1t because Tinubu is president who actually is the champion and chairman of Yoruba Ronu bigotry.You caould't even try it during OBJ time that why you all hated him cos he was a nationalist.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Lawmakers Petition IG, Demand ‘igbo Must Go’ Sponsors Arrest by Ojiofor: 2:21pm On Aug 07
isan:
OBJ is an igboman , his father is from Anambra....Yoruba are pushing igbo people closer to their destiny which is Biafra

OBJ was born and raised a Yoruba man you i.pobist should go and have a back sit.

1 Like

Re: South East Lawmakers Petition IG, Demand ‘igbo Must Go’ Sponsors Arrest by Evaloyal2J(f): 3:12pm On Aug 07
LegendHero:

Lol no be Yoruba send IBB packing? IBB has consistently denied he said that nonsense.

Why are the Ibo leaders scared to their pant then if they take heed to the fake news about IBB?

In the span of three days, ohaneze, Igbo leaders, Moghalu, Obi and everybody don Dey panic dey beg Sanwo daily to arrest the guy. They even ran to Atiku to help them beg.

Even Asleep TV dey talk am daily dey should “Ibo lives in danger”, “Sanwo please help”, “Aaa they want to do pogrom o”, “ah CNN come and see o”.

I thought you were sound until now. So asking Fulani herdsmen with ak47 who were causing havoc, destroying farmlands, killing and raping women to leave is a crime to you while giving Igbo people who are doing their businesses and contributing towards the development of the state is a welcome development. The last time I checked, you ran away with your family after collecting your money from your pay masters. You have been an advocate of bad governance since I buhari at the detriment of the masses. You lack conscience
Re: South East Lawmakers Petition IG, Demand ‘igbo Must Go’ Sponsors Arrest by chopnaira: 3:15pm On Aug 07
Is this not one of the modafuckers that stood for bail for Nnamdi Kanu when he jumped bail 😂😂😂

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Lawmakers Petition IG, Demand ‘igbo Must Go’ Sponsors Arrest by chopnaira: 3:20pm On Aug 07
Evaloyal2J:
I thought you were sound until now. So asking Fulani herdsmen with ak47 who were causing havoc, destroying farmlands, killing and raping women to leave is a crime to you while giving Igbo people who are doing their businesses and contributing towards the development of the state is a welcome development. The last time I checked, you ran away with your family after collecting your money from your pay masters. You have been an advocate of bad governance since I buhari at the detriment of the masses. You lack conscience
But ibos are killing innocent fulanis too which is even worse that Ibo must go. In addition, did a Fulani woman also destroy, rape and kill your people that Ibos had to kill her and her kids?

Even if we are to go by your logic, the the lagospedia guy is justified because ibos are also committing serious crimes in the SW. Some Ibo kidnappers killing their victims were discovered recently in Ogun state. That is also different from the 9 or 10 killed by the police recently in Lagos.

11 Likes

Re: South East Lawmakers Petition IG, Demand ‘igbo Must Go’ Sponsors Arrest by LegendHero(m): 4:04pm On Aug 07
Evaloyal2J:

Do you know how many Igbo criminals are wreaking havoc in the SW daily?

—Numerous baby factory cells.
—Numerous kidnapping perpetrated by Igbis in the SW as the case of the recent one in Ogun state
—What about numerous drug trafficking arrest in Lagos which featured mostly Igbo people
—What about fake drinks as they were being arrested in Oyo and Lagos?

If a Yoruba man come and say we don’t want all this on our land no more and say Igbo should go. Is he not justified?

Is it until they start killing us like Fulani herdsmen did in the SE before we can have the right to say they should go?

9 Likes

Re: South East Lawmakers Petition IG, Demand ‘igbo Must Go’ Sponsors Arrest by LegendHero(m): 4:04pm On Aug 07
Ojiofor:

Who told you I have no right?

So if people are committing crime in my land, I have no right to tell them to go away?

9 Likes

Re: South East Lawmakers Petition IG, Demand ‘igbo Must Go’ Sponsors Arrest by Ojiofor: 4:16pm On Aug 07
LegendHero:

Who told you I have no right?

So if people are committing crime in my land, I have no right to tell them to go away?

Individuals may commit crime not an entire ethnic group and when a crime is committed it is the duty of police to arrest the person..
You have no right to profile a tribe.
Re: South East Lawmakers Petition IG, Demand ‘igbo Must Go’ Sponsors Arrest by chopnaira: 4:17pm On Aug 07
Ojiofor:

Individuals may commit crime not an entire ethnic group and when a crime is committed it is the duty of police to arrest the person..
You have no right to profile a tribe.
Then why are Igbos saying Fulani must vacate their lands or be treated like bushmeat instead of calling on police to arrest those that commited a crime?

13 Likes

Re: South East Lawmakers Petition IG, Demand ‘igbo Must Go’ Sponsors Arrest by Ojiofor: 4:46pm On Aug 07
chopnaira:

Then why are Igbos saying Fulani must vacate their lands or be treated like bushmeat instead of calling on police to arrest those that commited a crime?

When and where did Igbos said that?Nobody asked Fulani doing legit business in the villages and cities to leave.
If you mean terrorist that lives in the bush yes and Yorubas said the same thing through Sunday Igboho.

1 Like

Re: South East Lawmakers Petition IG, Demand ‘igbo Must Go’ Sponsors Arrest by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:52pm On Aug 07
I doubt if the IGP would take any further proactive steps to fish out the perpetrators as He is from yoruba too but if they demand more n hurt/attack any igbo person from August 20, they should ask first that this country be divided....
Simple!
Re: South East Lawmakers Petition IG, Demand ‘igbo Must Go’ Sponsors Arrest by chopnaira: 5:17pm On Aug 07
Ojiofor:

When and where did Igbos said that?Nobody asked Fulani doing legit business in the villages and cities to leave.
If you mean terrorist that lives in the bush yes and Yorubas said the same thing through Sunday Igboho.
Hypocrite. Did fatima and her kids that were killed by Ibos commit any crime?

In addition, If Yorubas too start carrying out jungle justices on Ibo criminals you would also be the first people that would start acting like victims.
It was the same Nigeria that some Ibo folks were creating hashtags to release Evans the kidnapper.

6 Likes

Re: South East Lawmakers Petition IG, Demand ‘igbo Must Go’ Sponsors Arrest by chopnaira: 5:20pm On Aug 07
valentineuwakwe:
I doubt if the IGP would take any further proactive steps to fish out the perpetrators as He is from yoruba too but if they demand more n hurt/attack any igbo person from August 20, they should ask first that this country be divided....
Simple!
This your energy, you should also use it for the innocent Fulani women and are kids murdered.

7 Likes

Re: South East Lawmakers Petition IG, Demand ‘igbo Must Go’ Sponsors Arrest by Ojiofor: 5:23pm On Aug 07
chopnaira:

Hypocrite. Did fatima and her kids that were killed by Ibos commit any crime?

In addition, If Yorubas too start carrying out jungle justices on Ibo criminals you would also be the first people that would start acting like victims.
It was the same Nigeria that some Ibo folks were creating hashtags to release Evans the kidnapper.

They were killed by a terrorist group no well meaning Igbo supports that.
Re: South East Lawmakers Petition IG, Demand ‘igbo Must Go’ Sponsors Arrest by Zico5(m): 5:25pm On Aug 07
Igbo are warriors on social media but cowards in real life. Say a single word about them or their region then you will see attack from left and right but one small boy from Finland is the one locking them all up every Monday. As well, they are being roasted by unknown gunmen steadily. So the treat of their reps means nothing, they are just bulldogs that can't bite.

8 Likes

Re: South East Lawmakers Petition IG, Demand ‘igbo Must Go’ Sponsors Arrest by ClearFlair: 5:27pm On Aug 07
Tribal bigots should be arrested without any delay
Re: South East Lawmakers Petition IG, Demand ‘igbo Must Go’ Sponsors Arrest by Krankhead: 5:27pm On Aug 07
Let just divide Nigeria. Why are they referring themselves as southeast senators. Bunch of fools
Re: South East Lawmakers Petition IG, Demand ‘igbo Must Go’ Sponsors Arrest by Lovenorth: 5:27pm On Aug 07
Toothless bulldogs have said irrelevant things
Re: South East Lawmakers Petition IG, Demand ‘igbo Must Go’ Sponsors Arrest by ClearFlair: 5:27pm On Aug 07
Salewa97:
E no go better for these lawmakers and their victim mentality.

Same law breakers are constantly begging FG to release that terrorist Kanu even upon the Yoruba hate and killings of his kinsmen the terrorist perpetrated.

Wy are they shaking?

This is one of them
Re: South East Lawmakers Petition IG, Demand ‘igbo Must Go’ Sponsors Arrest by Coldspice: 5:28pm On Aug 07
SeeWahala:
Wow! Nice igbo thread. All the tilumbu bots and online miscreants are present here cool

Your Ohaneze President died and your useless leaders didn't say pim. But a faceless post is making all your elders cry like baby baboons.
Una go see shege.

4 Likes

Re: South East Lawmakers Petition IG, Demand ‘igbo Must Go’ Sponsors Arrest by DOM7: 5:28pm On Aug 07
the Yoruba IG will not hear you till thy kingdom come.
Re: South East Lawmakers Petition IG, Demand ‘igbo Must Go’ Sponsors Arrest by JAMO84: 5:29pm On Aug 07
We want to go, we want to go, come and be going, you dey write petition. Cowards

4 Likes

Re: South East Lawmakers Petition IG, Demand ‘igbo Must Go’ Sponsors Arrest by Judolisco(m): 5:29pm On Aug 07
It will shock them dat 90% of d sponsor r igbos.... Moreover shey dem no Wan go again?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Lawmakers Petition IG, Demand ‘igbo Must Go’ Sponsors Arrest by nony43(m): 5:30pm On Aug 07
Salewa97:
E no go better for these lawmakers and their victim mentality.

Same law breakers are constantly begging FG to release that terrorist Kanu even upon the Yoruba hate and killings of his kinsmen the terrorist perpetrated.

Wy are they shaking?

E no go better for you. If you go school you go know difference between secessionists and terrorists.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Stop Complaining, Vote Out Bad Leaders, Abdulsalami Tells Nigerians / I don’t care if my party loses in Zamfara, APC Senator declares / Why Bola Tinubu Is Trending In Osun State?

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.