Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,020 members, 7,919,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:23 AM

South East Lawmakers Petition IG, Demand ‘igbo Must Go’ Sponsors Arrest - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Lawmakers Petition IG, Demand ‘igbo Must Go’ Sponsors Arrest (18173 Views)

2023: North Has More 4 Years - North-East Lawmakers / Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom / Reason Why Nigerians Must Demand Igbo President Come 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East Lawmakers Petition IG, Demand ‘igbo Must Go’ Sponsors Arrest by blabulu2000: 7:08pm On Aug 07
perryy:

There is nothing like Yoruba land In the Constitution let alone granting anyone in the non-existent Yoruba land immunity. Ese Ndigbo and the cowards like you behind lagispedia commited their offences in Nigeria and they must all be prosecuted in line with the Constitution of the federal government of Nigeria. If you have anything like Yoruba land and with such immunity,you can let us know.

You just display your Iignoramis and you are a shame to your family ....

Nigeria, the law that grants states control over land within their boundaries is primarily the Land Use Act of 1978. Here are the relevant sections of the Land Use Act that outline this control:

Section 1: Vests all land in each state (except land vested in the Federal Government or its agencies) in the Governor of that state, who holds it in trust for the people and is responsible for the allocation of land in all urban areas to individuals and organizations for residential, agricultural, commercial, and other purposes.

Section 2: Empowers the Governor to control and manage land in urban areas, while non-urban land is under the control of local governments.

Section 5: Grants the Governor the power to grant statutory rights of occupancy to any person for all purposes.

Section 6: Empowers the Governor to issue regulations for the purposes of carrying the provisions of the Act into effect.

Section 22: Requires that the consent of the Governor be obtained before any assignment, mortgage, transfer of possession, sublease, or other dealings in land is valid.

These sections ensure that the Governors of the states have significant control over the allocation, use, and administration of land within their respective states, thereby centralizing land management at the state level.

So all regional lands is under the control and management of the governors in that regional ....including Yoruba regional lands.....
Re: South East Lawmakers Petition IG, Demand ‘igbo Must Go’ Sponsors Arrest by Mayeldah(m): 7:09pm On Aug 07
95% of yorubas saying Ibos must go nonsense are not even Lagosians.

This is not 1967, what happened then can't happen now.

Two Hausa bikers rode over a Yoruba dead body severally and posted videos on social media. Up till now, these fearful Ronus have not said anything. Even Lagos state government was afraid to look for them and arrest them.
The Ibos are quiet because of their many investments in Lagos, if not them for don answer una.

Nonsense!!!
Re: South East Lawmakers Petition IG, Demand ‘igbo Must Go’ Sponsors Arrest by legitnow1: 7:11pm On Aug 07
I HOPE THE UN, US, EU UK ARE KEEPING TRACK.

THEY ARRESTED NNAMDI KANU AND SAYING IGBO MUST GO.

IS THAT NOT THE SAME REASON THEY ARRESTED KANU AND HOLDING HIM IN DETENTION.

SOMETHING IS MISSING IN THE BLACK MAN HEAD.

1 Like

Re: South East Lawmakers Petition IG, Demand ‘igbo Must Go’ Sponsors Arrest by joefelin2345: 7:13pm On Aug 07
Shinedulr219:
That means IBB is very right in his assessment.
Has Ibb not been sleeping since 1993? Who recon with him since then ? Tell me? Yoruba had fought some wars in the past & wouldn't fight any senseless ones again. Continue to quote your Idol just to support your stupid point. No sensible person shall listen to you. Yoruba lagbaaa.

1 Like

Re: South East Lawmakers Petition IG, Demand ‘igbo Must Go’ Sponsors Arrest by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 7:18pm On Aug 07
It must sponsor arrest in your own region (South yeast or whatever) that is.

Try nonsense in my south west yorubaland and we yoruba youths will show you.

You will be returned back to your eroded land if you don't mind yourself in other folks lands/regions. Deal with that.

Bunch of oloriburukus.

1 Like

Re: South East Lawmakers Petition IG, Demand ‘igbo Must Go’ Sponsors Arrest by nony43(m): 7:20pm On Aug 07
BloodyDoe:
Your ancestors told you the history wrong, visit their grave and squeeze the truth out of them.

We will still a pain in your butts kiss the reality we are leaving nowhere
Re: South East Lawmakers Petition IG, Demand ‘igbo Must Go’ Sponsors Arrest by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 7:22pm On Aug 07
nony43:

We will still a pain in your butts kiss the reality we are leaving nowhere

Time shall tell... Yorubas are not playing anymore... it's time. We yoruba youths supports it.

We use madness to cure madness... Yorubas have to move callous now.

1 Like

Re: South East Lawmakers Petition IG, Demand ‘igbo Must Go’ Sponsors Arrest by nony43(m): 7:24pm On Aug 07
N3cR0mAZc3R:

Time shall tell... Yorubas are not playing anymore... it's time. We yoruba youths supports it.

We use madness to cure madness... Yorubas have to move callous now.

Yea madness for madness. Bring it on.
Re: South East Lawmakers Petition IG, Demand ‘igbo Must Go’ Sponsors Arrest by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 7:26pm On Aug 07
nony43:

Yea madness for madness. Bring it on.

We shall see... remember not to go to UN and beg ooo...

This is the time you shaaa know say yoruba no be cowards...

Nah liberalism fvvk those old yorubas up that's why but not anymore with my gen...
Re: South East Lawmakers Petition IG, Demand ‘igbo Must Go’ Sponsors Arrest by JAMO84: 7:31pm On Aug 07
nony43:

Slaves when they wanted to leave were you guys not the ones that fought them in the civil war to keep them back in Zoogeria? We are not leaving anywhere we will remain a thorn in your butts.
Always shifting the goal post. When you know we fought you to stay 60 years ago, why did you start another secession madness 9 years ago and suddenly turn around again? Confused bunch of cowards

1 Like

Re: South East Lawmakers Petition IG, Demand ‘igbo Must Go’ Sponsors Arrest by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 7:34pm On Aug 07
JAMO84:
Always shifting the goal post. When you know we fought you to stay 60 years ago, why did you start another secession madness 9 years ago and suddenly turn around again? Confused bunch of cowards

Bro just let them try fight yorubas no need to argue too much. They full our spaces. They will be chased back like hawks wey dey chase rabbits. We yorubas youth aren't our liberal folks back then.

We will chase igbos out of Southwest by force. It's a diff era.

Wọn ní kuu rẹ (Igbos won't die well).
Re: South East Lawmakers Petition IG, Demand ‘igbo Must Go’ Sponsors Arrest by JAMO84: 7:37pm On Aug 07
N3cR0mAZc3R:

Bro just let them try fight yorubas no need to argue too much. They full our spaces. They will be chased back like hawks wey dey chase rabbits. We yorubas youth aren't our liberal folks back then.

We will not have their blood on our hands by the grace of God. They dare not move anyhow.
Re: South East Lawmakers Petition IG, Demand ‘igbo Must Go’ Sponsors Arrest by gabbytabby: 7:38pm On Aug 07
Trouble makers need to be dealt with una for wait for Aug 20 to round them up.

LegendHero:

Source: https://punchng.com/south-east-lawmakers-petition-ig-demand-igbo-must-go-sponsors-arrest/
Re: South East Lawmakers Petition IG, Demand ‘igbo Must Go’ Sponsors Arrest by Iceberg3: 7:43pm On Aug 07
LegendHero:
lol

We’ve always heard from Ibo people that they want another country. Shouldn’t they be happy that someone is helping them fulfil their ambition by telling them to leave the SW?

Only Lagospedia spoke and south east leader had to go beg Atiku to help them beg the SW governor. Their senators, ohaneze, and now house of rep leaders are panicking and running about in fear.
who wants the killer Fulanis in their domain? You refe pic says "Fulanis with ak47,who wants those people around?! They killed the daughter of Afenifere leader yet you are so shameless and be saying this garbage,big shame on you...you are just an disgusting hateful educated illiterate and a big4nothing JOHNBULL,shior
What did they do when Ibo told Fulani to go the other time? Did they condemned it?
Re: South East Lawmakers Petition IG, Demand ‘igbo Must Go’ Sponsors Arrest by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 7:43pm On Aug 07
JAMO84:
We will not have their blood on our hands by the grace of God. They dare not move anyhow.

But we can chase them away...

I don't give a fvvk about any god. We must be callous or dájú.

Respect is not earned by being nice. Use iron hands to handle folks... you earn respect that way.
Re: South East Lawmakers Petition IG, Demand ‘igbo Must Go’ Sponsors Arrest by 2tpick: 7:45pm On Aug 07
Wow. Nairaland has become a breeding ground for tribal bigots, terrorists and fascists. Very good. Y'all should keep it up
Re: South East Lawmakers Petition IG, Demand ‘igbo Must Go’ Sponsors Arrest by Iceberg3: 7:45pm On Aug 07
Salewa97:
E no go better for these lawmakers and their victim mentality.

Same law breakers are constantly begging FG to release that terrorist Kanu even upon the Yoruba hate and killings of his kinsmen the terrorist perpetrated.
shut up ya mouth abeg!!! Spare us ya stupidity, please and go continue ya search for Igbos and their ways in Thailand and Cambodia,busy body ti o ni ise se
Wy are they shaking?
Re: South East Lawmakers Petition IG, Demand ‘igbo Must Go’ Sponsors Arrest by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 7:46pm On Aug 07
2tpick:
Wow. Nairaland has become a breeding ground for tribal bigots, terrorists and fascists. Very good. Y'all should keep it up

Maybe focus on your region and not other folk's regions first.
Re: South East Lawmakers Petition IG, Demand ‘igbo Must Go’ Sponsors Arrest by Iceberg3: 7:48pm On Aug 07
N3cR0mAZc3R babanla ode leleyi o grin
see foaming in the mouth 101 grin
:

Re: South East Lawmakers Petition IG, Demand ‘igbo Must Go’ Sponsors Arrest by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 7:53pm On Aug 07
[quote author=Iceberg3 post=131387557][/quote]

It's just a matter of time. I won't say much. Yoruba youths dey on ground. You all will be obliterated/chased out from our region. Mark my words.

Never participate much here but the times now. We do not want haters that we hosted in our lands anymore. Go back to your eroded or whatever lands. We have nothing in common nor are we related.

1 Like

Re: South East Lawmakers Petition IG, Demand ‘igbo Must Go’ Sponsors Arrest by emonis88: 7:55pm On Aug 07
One day the thing some people dey look for for backyard, na Infront of their house them go see am.
Re: South East Lawmakers Petition IG, Demand ‘igbo Must Go’ Sponsors Arrest by stanbright(m): 7:55pm On Aug 07
LegendHero:

lol. 😂

Ibo people and fear fear.

They will need to do more than just petitioning the IG because I’m sure he will throw it in the bin. Lagospedia stand gidigba.

Even if they arrest him, they will free him the next day because he broke no law. It is freedom of speech, the Lilly livered South East leader are just panicking coz of a threat by a fine boy like Lagospedia.

Let's say an igbo man wants to go back to the east
And also wants to sell his houses
Can you buy any??
Re: South East Lawmakers Petition IG, Demand ‘igbo Must Go’ Sponsors Arrest by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 7:56pm On Aug 07
stanbright:

Let's say an igbo man wants to go back to the east
And also wants to sell his houses
Can you buy any??

Put am for auction first?

We don't want any of you anymore in yorubaland. It is time to go back to your region.
Re: South East Lawmakers Petition IG, Demand ‘igbo Must Go’ Sponsors Arrest by phemray(m): 7:57pm On Aug 07
LegendHero:

If I tweet Igbo must go now, you will run in fear to meet Atiku to help you beg.

I no come know why you guys fear Igbo must go this much.

Because then no get where to go. Most of them boasting of anything can't survive without Lagos. Mention one Rich Igbo man of today that hve never step Lagos. Whereas we have plenty rich yorubas that have never being to the SE before till now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Lawmakers Petition IG, Demand ‘igbo Must Go’ Sponsors Arrest by 2tpick: 7:58pm On Aug 07
N3cR0mAZc3R:

Maybe focus on your region and not other folk's regions first.

Hmmm
Please look for your kind. I no dey una fight club
Re: South East Lawmakers Petition IG, Demand ‘igbo Must Go’ Sponsors Arrest by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 8:00pm On Aug 07
2tpick:

Hmmm
Please look for your kind. I no dey una fight club

Of course you won't. Just warn your folks is all. Don't step on yoruba youths shoes. We will deal with you guys seriously/Mercilessly. You flock to my space I don't. Be warned.

I also don't care how much bad tinubu does, he's my kins men. When Northerners were supporting their own kins (buhari) no one protested ooo, same with other so called fake Nigerians. You can't use tinubu to come for my yoruba folks. We will never allow it.
Re: South East Lawmakers Petition IG, Demand ‘igbo Must Go’ Sponsors Arrest by Trustyourself: 8:15pm On Aug 07
Salewa97:
E no go better for these lawmakers and their victim mentality.

Same law breakers are constantly begging FG to release that terrorist Kanu even upon the Yoruba hate and killings of his kinsmen the terrorist perpetrated.

Wy are they shaking?

How can you just wake up one morning and tell your landlords and your benefactors to leave?

It's obvious some of you don't have respect.
Re: South East Lawmakers Petition IG, Demand ‘igbo Must Go’ Sponsors Arrest by 2tpick: 8:16pm On Aug 07
N3cR0mAZc3R:

Of course you won't. Just warn your folks is all. Don't step on yoruba youths shoes. We will deal with you guys seriously/Mercilessly. You flock to my space I don't. Be warned.

I also don't care how much bad tinubu does, he's my kins men. When Northerners were supporting their own kins (buhari) no one protested ooo, same with other so called fake Nigerians. You can't use tinubu to come for my yoruba folks. I will never allow it.

Plx don't disturb my peace. Please sir, argue with your fellow tribalists. Don't bother writing me another text book plz.
Re: South East Lawmakers Petition IG, Demand ‘igbo Must Go’ Sponsors Arrest by Trustyourself: 8:18pm On Aug 07
LegendHero:

Source: https://punchng.com/south-east-lawmakers-petition-ig-demand-igbo-must-go-sponsors-arrest/

Even if a landlord decides to sell his properties, can his tenants afford to acquire such properties?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Detained For Allegedly Criticising Bayelsa Governor On Facebook / Fashola’s Tenure, A Failure –PDP / Abuja High Court Dismisses Charges Against Justice Ademola & His Wife

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.