Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,610 members, 7,965,373 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 12:54 PM

Don't Give Me Fish!! Teach Me How To Fish - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Give Me Fish!! Teach Me How To Fish (1028 Views)

Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head / Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift / "Stop Pestering Me; I Don't Give Free Sex" - Zimbabwean Lady Tells Ex (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Give Me Fish!! Teach Me How To Fish by AllMight(m): 8:50pm On Aug 07
Its really disheartening to see different post upandan of people seeking(begging) for help. It is either they havent eaten for days, no money at hand etc. And you know the worst part? They are all men! Able bodied men! I mean if anyone at least should beg online, it should be the other gender. As a man don't you have dignity or face at all? Is it because this is a faceless forum? Trust me it will be your habit, even in f2f. You will depend on begging all the days of your life if you dont get up and strive to make a difference.

With my ability, i can give 100k daily.... But if you give A, B will ask. Give B, C will ask.... Upto ZZZ. But how many can you give? I rather empower you than give you change that will finish in a day.

Last year, I fell for a travel scam of 2m+. When I later tracked them, they turned out to be acquaintances i know. They begged me not to press charges. I forgive them and told them instead of a life of crime, why not do sumtin better with your skills.....
Re: Don't Give Me Fish!! Teach Me How To Fish by AllMight(m): 8:51pm On Aug 07
Now they are part of my team and they are making more than 2m monthly....
Don't ask for fish, learn how to fish and the ocean is your playground!!
Re: Don't Give Me Fish!! Teach Me How To Fish by Sefannova(m): 9:05pm On Aug 07
AllMight:

take my case for example i did all my best effort to put my business idea into use but fund failed me and i lost my dream because of 100k so its not easy at all
Re: Don't Give Me Fish!! Teach Me How To Fish by Tokshadeen: 9:39pm On Aug 07
AllMight:

Sir, can you help me out too, and teach me how to fish... Let me also be part of your team.. I promise to be loyal and humble.... Please help 🙏
Re: Don't Give Me Fish!! Teach Me How To Fish by Oparasunny125(m): 11:21pm On Aug 07
Sefannova:
take my case for example i did all my best effort to put my business idea into use but fund failed me and i lost my dream because of 100k so its not easy at all
I want you to teach me how to fix sir, maxsunday125@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: Don't Give Me Fish!! Teach Me How To Fish by Cesarr1: 12:21am On Aug 08
AllMight:
Its really disheartening to see different post upandan of people seeking(begging) for help. It is either they havent eaten for days, no money at hand etc. And you know the worst part? They are all men! Able bodied men! I mean if anyone at least should beg online, it should be the other gender. As a man don't you have dignity or face at all? Is it because this is a faceless forum? Trust me it will be your habit, even in f2f. You will depend on begging all the days of your life if you dont get up and strive to make a difference.

With my ability, i can give 100k daily.... But if you give A, B will ask. Give B, C will ask.... Upto ZZZ. But how many can you give? I rather empower you than give you change that will finish in a day.

Last year, I fell for a travel scam of 2m+. When I later tracked them, they turned out to be acquaintances i know. They begged me not to press charges. I forgive them and told them instead of a life of crime, why not do sumtin better with your skills.....
I'm loyal
I never pay school fee
Re: Don't Give Me Fish!! Teach Me How To Fish by Sefannova(m): 7:31am On Aug 08
Oparasunny125:
I want you to teach me how to fix sir, maxsunday125@gmail.com Thank you
YOU ARE WELCOME
Re: Don't Give Me Fish!! Teach Me How To Fish by Thomscintillate: 9:00am On Aug 08
[Kindly add me to your boss.quote author=AllMight post=131388515]Its really disheartening to see different post upandan of people seeking(begging) for help. It is either they havent eaten for days, no money at hand etc. And you know the worst part? They are all men! Able bodied men! I mean if anyone at least should beg online, it should be the other gender. As a man don't you have dignity or face at all? Is it because this is a faceless forum? Trust me it will be your habit, even in f2f. You will depend on begging all the days of your life if you dont get up and strive to make a difference.

Last year, I fell for a travel scam of 2m+. When I later tracked them, they turned out to be acquaintances i know. They begged me not to press charges. I forgive them and told them instead of a life of crime, why not do sumtin better with your skills.....[/quote]
Re: Don't Give Me Fish!! Teach Me How To Fish by AllMight(m): 9:25am On Aug 08
Sefannova:
Is it the charging and phone repair? Give me an estimated breakdown of the cost!

1 Like

Re: Don't Give Me Fish!! Teach Me How To Fish by AllMight(m): 9:26am On Aug 08
Tokshadeen:

Sir, can you help me out too, and teach me how to fish... Let me also be part of your team.. I promise to be loyal and humble.... Please help
what do you do urgently? What are your skills?

1 Like

Re: Don't Give Me Fish!! Teach Me How To Fish by AllMight(m): 9:29am On Aug 08
Cesarr1:
I'm loyal I never pay school fee
what are you good at? What is/are your skill(s)?
Re: Don't Give Me Fish!! Teach Me How To Fish by Cesarr1: 9:31am On Aug 08
AllMight:
I'm in Lagos
Igando
Pls can u help me with 1k to eat this morning
Pls I di t intend to beg b4 but I'm starving and my hope just got crushed
I'm good at programming
But my laptop got stolen last month
Re: Don't Give Me Fish!! Teach Me How To Fish by AllMight(m): 9:39am On Aug 08
Cesarr1:

I'm in Lagos
Igando
I'm good at programming
You are a python programmer? What is your level of skill on a scale of 0 to 10. 0 being no skill at all and 10 being perfectly skilled
Re: Don't Give Me Fish!! Teach Me How To Fish by Sefannova(m): 9:50am On Aug 08
AllMight:
Is it the charging and phone repair? Give me an estimated breakdown of the cost!
YES SIR ALL I NEED IS TO BUY GENERATOR 70,0000 THEN BUY CHARGERS BOTH DIRECT AND DESKTOP CHARGERS 20,0000 THEN BUY SOME SOCKETS AND A SOLDERING IRON 10,000 THANKS
Re: Don't Give Me Fish!! Teach Me How To Fish by AllMight(m): 10:07am On Aug 08
Sefannova:
YES SIR ALL I NEED IS TO BUY GENERATOR 70,0000 THEN BUY CHARGERS BOTH DIRECT AND DESKTOP CHARGERS 20,0000 THEN BUY SOME SOCKETS AND A SOLDERING IRON 10,000 THANKS
You have a shop? Can you repair laptop also? If you are willing i will like to invest more and make the shop larger adding sales of phone and accessories. Then we'll discuss on %
Re: Don't Give Me Fish!! Teach Me How To Fish by Sefannova(m): 10:13am On Aug 08
AllMight:
You have a shop? Can you repair laptop also? If you are willing i will like to invest more and make the shop larger adding sales of phone and accessories. Then we'll discuss on %
I WANTED TO START FROM A WOODEN MINI KIOST SHOP TILL I CAN EXPAND AND IT IS AVAILABLE. AND YES I REPAIR LAPTOPS PC TOO SOFTWARE AND HARDWARE ISSUES
Re: Don't Give Me Fish!! Teach Me How To Fish by obinnazy(m): 10:44am On Aug 08
AllMight:

*TEACH ME HOW TO FISH, AND I WILL BE FOREVER GRATEFUL, MY SMALL SALARY IS INSUFFICIENT.
GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Don't Give Me Fish!! Teach Me How To Fish by Cesarr1: 11:32am On Aug 08
AllMight:
You are a python programmer? What is your level of skill on a scale of 0 to 10. 0 being no skill at all and 10 being perfectly skilled
Level of skill is 6
Re: Don't Give Me Fish!! Teach Me How To Fish by AllMight(m): 12:27pm On Aug 08
Cesarr1:

Level of skill is 6
If you can create and manage app and website, we can work together. You will work from home. I will also provide the necessary things you need. What do you say?
Re: Don't Give Me Fish!! Teach Me How To Fish by Cesarr1: 1:20pm On Aug 08
AllMight:
If you can create and manage app and website, we can work together. You will work from home. I will also provide the necessary things you need. What do you say?
I agree sir
But my laptop got stolen recently
Check my post
But for now I can design a website
But pls can you help me with any wbount
I swr I'm hungry now
Opay
Re: Don't Give Me Fish!! Teach Me How To Fish by Starboytwo(m): 1:23pm On Aug 08
Cesarr1:

I'm in Lagos
Igando
I'm good at programming
how the Bleep will you allow your office (laptop) got stolen. You sleeping or something.

I don't believe your lie.
Re: Don't Give Me Fish!! Teach Me How To Fish by Cesarr1: 4:09pm On Aug 08
AllMight:
How can you help me now
Re: Don't Give Me Fish!! Teach Me How To Fish by PJtech: 5:00pm On Aug 08
Allmight i was learning web development around 2022 but i stopped when i couldn't find a way forward. No mentor or teacher to put me through

I'll be glad to continue learning if i see a good mentor that will put me through

I already learned the basic html and css
Re: Don't Give Me Fish!! Teach Me How To Fish by Fattprince23: 8:09pm On Aug 08
AllMight:
Hello sir. Please, there's this business I'd love to propose to you sir. If you are interested I'll delve into it more, I've got all I need but the money to run it sir(I've got videos on how to run the business plus the mentor will personally put me through step by step anywhere I get issues). So according to him I'll be needing about $500(it's an international business, involves buying from China and delivering and tracking to customers in countries in Europe and the US). If you are interested in investing sir, I will explain more on the process and more.
Re: Don't Give Me Fish!! Teach Me How To Fish by Cesarr1: 9:19am On Aug 09
AllMight:
Hello sir
How do you intend to help me
Re: Don't Give Me Fish!! Teach Me How To Fish by Ibehchizzy: 8:11pm On Aug 10
Re: Don't Give Me Fish!! Teach Me How To Fish by Ibehchizzy: 8:12pm On Aug 10
Re: Don't Give Me Fish!! Teach Me How To Fish by Pasako(m): 6:34am On Aug 11
AllMight:

Hello sir,
Iam a student, I supposed to have graduated since 2023 but I owned the school same money, which is 400 level second semester fees and 500 level fees.
I will be glad if you can help me.

To show you that iam not a scammer,
I will sent you my school student portal login details so that you can pay it yourself.
Thank you sir
dopahpasako.james@gmail.com.

I paid my fees myself, iam a shoe maker, I have a shop, my business was doing well until. Godwin the former CBN governor brought cashless policy. That is when my business started getting problem. that's lead to my inability to pay my fees again.
As iam tapping this Iam still struggling with the business.

I can video myself and my boys in the shop. And sent it to you for verification.
I can sent you my location, and everything you can ask for, for verification.
Thank you once again sir.
Re: Don't Give Me Fish!! Teach Me How To Fish by Mustapha102(m): 9:32am On Aug 11
AllMight:

Omo I'd really appreciate if you epp save my dried fish business 🙏
Re: Don't Give Me Fish!! Teach Me How To Fish by yusman14(m): 11:00am On Aug 11
AllMight:

I'm a back end developer. I code in Python. Still learning though, I need support sir.
I want to get a better laptop.
Re: Don't Give Me Fish!! Teach Me How To Fish by Godsown0: 11:24am On Aug 11
AllMight:
I am an online advertiser and a website designer, please do you have a job for me?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rules Of Dating Someone's Husband; / What If U Dislike Ur Fiance Or Fiancee / Guy Needs Tips On How To Propose To Gurl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.