Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,693 members, 7,969,025 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 05:30 PM

Don't Give Me Fish!! Teach Me How To Fish - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Give Me Fish!! Teach Me How To Fish (1031 Views)

Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head / Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift / "Stop Pestering Me; I Don't Give Free Sex" - Zimbabwean Lady Tells Ex (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Don't Give Me Fish!! Teach Me How To Fish by Tokshadeen: 5:02pm On Aug 12
AllMight:
what do you do urgently? What are your skills?

I'm currently doing any freelance gigs... I'm a video editor, videographer and I also manage social media account sir
Re: Don't Give Me Fish!! Teach Me How To Fish by Fattprince23: 4:28pm On Aug 16
AllMight:
Its really disheartening to see different post upandan of people seeking(begging) for help. It is either they havent eaten for days, no money at hand etc. And you know the worst part? They are all men! Able bodied men! I mean if anyone at least should beg online, it should be the other gender. As a man don't you have dignity or face at all? Is it because this is a faceless forum? Trust me it will be your habit, even in f2f. You will depend on begging all the days of your life if you dont get up and strive to make a difference.

With my ability, i can give 100k daily.... But i....
Good morning people, hope you all are doing well. Let me go straight to the point. Please I want to ask for the financial assistance of some private individual or corporations as I need the amount of eighty two thousands naira(#82000) to pay my outstanding school fees before Wednesday so I can graduate and be deployed for service. I'm asking anybody who will want to help to lend and not give me the money as I will pay back by December. This assure you as this is not a scam as these scams are rampart nowadays on different platforms, you wouldn't give me the money, if you are ready to lend me, I will send you my payment advice (this contains information like my address, level, department etc that you can use to find me if I default) on WhatsApp then you do the payment directly from your side. After I've confirmed then I will be bounded to pay you back come December with 10% interest if you want.

Mod please push this forward.
Thank you all.
Re: Don't Give Me Fish!! Teach Me How To Fish by Cesarr1: 11:12am On Aug 17
AllMight:
Its really disheartening to see different post upandan of people seeking(begging) for help. It is either they havent eaten for days, no money at hand etc. And you know the worst part? They are all men! Able bodied men! I mean if anyone at least should beg online, it should be the other gender. As a man don't you have dignity or face at all? Is it because this is a faceless forum? Trust me it will be your habit, even in f2f. You will depend on begging all the days of your life if you dont get up and strive to make a difference.

With my ability, i can give 100k daily.... But if you give A, B will ask. Give B, C will ask.... Upto ZZZ. But how many can you give? I rather empower you than give you change that will finish in a day.

Last year, I fell for a travel scam of 2m+. When I later tracked them, they turned out to be acquaintances i know. They begged me not to press charges. I forgive them and told them instead of a life of crime, why not do sumtin better with your skills.....
Sir you did not reply me again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chike Self Don Drop Account Before- Image / Should I Take Her Back? / Before You Kiss Her Hand Or Lips, Read This:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.