Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,647 members, 7,951,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:21 PM

If a Man's Value Doesn't Decrease With Age, Then Explain This (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If a Man's Value Doesn't Decrease With Age, Then Explain This (photo) (6009 Views)

I Av Men Falling At My Feet Asking For Dates – Until They Realise My Age Then Sl / She made a New Birth Certificate Reducing Her age. Then She did This / What Was The First Time You Had Sex? How Did IT Go? What WAS YOUR AGE THEN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If a Man's Value Doesn't Decrease With Age, Then Explain This (photo) by chinex11(m): 11:38am On Aug 08
siofra:
Where are all the redpillers clowns on this forum? Come and explain this to me.

You say a man's reproductive value doesn't decrease in age, a man at 70 is still as active as a man at 24

Yet

In the picture below, the sperm of a man in his early twenties is more valuable than that of a man in his thirties and the sperm of men above 36 is not needed.

sha make una drop update for where them dea donate the sperm, my own just dea waste
Re: If a Man's Value Doesn't Decrease With Age, Then Explain This (photo) by SisterAnn(f): 11:51am On Aug 08
FitCorper:

While you have a very valid point, I can boldly tell you the beauty of being a man is that you can revive your testosterone production at any age, I was everything you talked about until I hit 28, then I began with jogging for 3 years and then dived into weight lifting, weight lifting taught me the benefits of sperm to men and how it can regenerate lost cells in the body, this took me 5years and of lifting weights to discover and once I discovered it I became stingy with my sperm ( grin) to the extent after I cum in a girl”s mouth or boobs or ass (as the case may be) I make sure I kiss and swallow every drop of my sperm out of your mouth, boobs or ass (as the case may be) they love it and find it naughty but me I know the value of what I ejaculate and can’t let it waste on someone else’s daughter/future wife πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. But over time I’m more selective who I get down with ( very very selective). So to summarize your statement. β€œNa man wey never discover himself de Bleep anyhow”. wink
Permit me to ask you a very personal question..

Were you a resident of Yabaleft πŸ˜‚
Re: If a Man's Value Doesn't Decrease With Age, Then Explain This (photo) by FitCorper: 11:55am On Aug 08
SisterAnn:
Permit me to ask you a very personal question..

Were you a resident of Yabaleft πŸ˜‚

🀣🀣🀣 drastic times calls for drastic measures. πŸ˜‰
Re: If a Man's Value Doesn't Decrease With Age, Then Explain This (photo) by SisterAnn(f): 11:55am On Aug 08
SocialJustice:
I've never seen a 90 year old woman have a baby but men in their 90s do it all the time. 😁

Of course energy reduces with age but madam if an old man is coming in you daily, you will get pregnant under a month.
At 90, they are all hopeless veggies with hideous saggy wrinkled chest. Abeg say something else. πŸ™„

Na wa for you Sha. 90yrs? Who gets down with such an old scary man?

When I was in the world, I couldn't even touch a 60yrs old with a long Pole.
Re: If a Man's Value Doesn't Decrease With Age, Then Explain This (photo) by JaneYave(f): 11:57am On Aug 08
Fertility world differs from the mingling world😜
Re: If a Man's Value Doesn't Decrease With Age, Then Explain This (photo) by SocialJustice: 11:57am On Aug 08
SisterAnn:
At 90, they are all hopeless veggies with saggy wrinkled chest. Abeg say something else. πŸ™„
What you don't know is bigger than you.

1 Like

Re: If a Man's Value Doesn't Decrease With Age, Then Explain This (photo) by SisterAnn(f): 11:59am On Aug 08
SocialJustice:
What you don't know is bigger than you.
Oh please Oga πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: If a Man's Value Doesn't Decrease With Age, Then Explain This (photo) by SocialJustice: 12:03pm On Aug 08
SisterAnn:
Oh please Oga πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You sound like being a woman is a bad thing or you're just a troll.

1 Like

Re: If a Man's Value Doesn't Decrease With Age, Then Explain This (photo) by APOPTOSIS: 12:26pm On Aug 08
Even at 36, a man can still fetch 150k...
Where will a woman of 36 be found?
She can't even be a donor becos of the risk of distributing Down, Patau, & Edward syndrome,
We all know that. Let's stop all these.
We have sisters, cousins, daughters
Re: If a Man's Value Doesn't Decrease With Age, Then Explain This (photo) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:42pm On Aug 08
Stupid thread.ladies dey marry sugar daddy everyday dey born

1 Like

Re: If a Man's Value Doesn't Decrease With Age, Then Explain This (photo) by ShoeGetSize: 12:43pm On Aug 08
The Bible says: "Answer a fool according to his folly".

So since you have made this about value depreciation based on reduced capacity to father a child as a consequence of aging, here is the Late Alaafin of Oyo fathering a child at the age of 81.

Produce evidence of an 81 year old woman conceiving a child. If you don’t, then you've just made a fool of yourself.

siofra:

You say a man's reproductive value doesn't decrease in age, a man at 70 is still as active as a man at 24

Yet

In the picture below, the sperm of a man in his early twenties is more valuable than that of a man in his thirties and the sperm of men above 36 is not needed.

1 Like

Re: If a Man's Value Doesn't Decrease With Age, Then Explain This (photo) by siofra(f): 12:50pm On Aug 08
MyExpression:

That's it!
Class is ended @siofra

No it isn't. After 36 your sperm is low quality and not needed!
Re: If a Man's Value Doesn't Decrease With Age, Then Explain This (photo) by siofra(f): 12:51pm On Aug 08
BALLOSKI:
The sperm's primary purpose is not to be donated for monetary gains, it's to be dumped in your system to fertilize. At 70, a man can still get a baby out with his 70 yr old system. Can you at that age?

Yeah no one wants a 70 year old man sperm inside them except he has money. The only thing that gives men value is money they age just like women.
Re: If a Man's Value Doesn't Decrease With Age, Then Explain This (photo) by siofra(f): 12:53pm On Aug 08
FRANCISTOWN:

Wait, little girl. Do you think men's value is tied to their ability to have kids?

You people always say men age like wine and women age like milk, I call that bullshit! Without money you're useless, my love.
Re: If a Man's Value Doesn't Decrease With Age, Then Explain This (photo) by siofra(f): 12:55pm On Aug 08
favour32:
For the past years,
her hatred for man, changes nothing.
Man will always dominate the world.

She has never had any father figure all her life, therefore,her disrespect for man is not unusual.

Siofra!!
As man gets older with increasing financial capacity and good health,so his value increases.
At 90 years,a man can still procreate.
If no healthy sperm,how is that possible?

Go and rest Siofra!

Money gives him value, remove money and he's nothing, nothing. Same with women, a rich woman at 70 or 90 will still be desired by younger men. So men and women age the same way.

Give me an example of 90 year old man who impregnated a woman.
Re: If a Man's Value Doesn't Decrease With Age, Then Explain This (photo) by siofra(f): 12:56pm On Aug 08
SocialJustice:
I've never seen a 90 year old woman have a baby but men in their 90s do it all the time. 😁

Of course energy reduces with age but madam if an old man is coming in you daily, you will get pregnant under a month.

Where? Give an example.
Re: If a Man's Value Doesn't Decrease With Age, Then Explain This (photo) by Tegabadguy(m): 12:57pm On Aug 08
grin grin grin grin are you this age is correct ...

81yrs

1 Like

Re: If a Man's Value Doesn't Decrease With Age, Then Explain This (photo) by siofra(f): 1:00pm On Aug 08
ShoeGetSize:
The Bible says: "Answer a fool according to his folly".

So since you have made this about value depreciation based on reduced capacity to father a child as a consequence of aging, here is the Late Alaafin of Oyo fathering a child at the age of 81.

Produce evidence of an 81 year old woman conceiving a child. If you don’t, then you've just made a fool of yourself.

How do you know that's really his child? Copy of the DNA results and I'll believe you.
Re: If a Man's Value Doesn't Decrease With Age, Then Explain This (photo) by Tegabadguy(m): 1:03pm On Aug 08
siofra:

Money gives him value, remove money and he's nothing, nothing. Same with women, a rich woman at 70 or 90 will still be desired by younger men. So men and women age the same way.

yes a 90yrs man pregnant 16yrs girl ...

Owo ni koko

1 Like

Re: If a Man's Value Doesn't Decrease With Age, Then Explain This (photo) by ShoeGetSize: 1:25pm On Aug 08
Why am I not surprised by this stupid answer? There are MILLIONS of examples of men fathering children well into their 80s and 90s.
So answer the original question I asked and stop embarrassing yourself. You're not talking to one of your usual low IQ gossip companions.

siofra:

[s]How do you know that's really his child? Copy of the DNA results and I'll believe you.[/s]

1 Like

Re: If a Man's Value Doesn't Decrease With Age, Then Explain This (photo) by SocialJustice: 1:30pm On Aug 08
siofra:

Where? Give an example.
Do the research your self.
Re: If a Man's Value Doesn't Decrease With Age, Then Explain This (photo) by SisterAnn(f): 1:31pm On Aug 08
FitCorper:

🀣🀣🀣 drastic times calls for drastic measures. πŸ˜‰
grin
Re: If a Man's Value Doesn't Decrease With Age, Then Explain This (photo) by ShoeGetSize: 1:33pm On Aug 08
Here is evidence to show that men can father children until well into their 80s and even beyond.
As a man, never allow these frustrated feminists to male power and virility to you, because they are too jealous of your masculinity to ever tell you the truth

Geriatric fatherhood refers to men who father children at an older age, typically after 50 years old. Here are five examples of geriatric fatherhood in humans:

1. Charlie Chaplin: The famous actor and comedian had his last child, Christopher, when he was 73 years old in 1962.

2. Pablo Picasso: The renowned artist fathered his youngest child, Paloma, when he was 68 years old in 1949.

3. George Clooney: The actor became a father to twins, Ella and Alexander, at the age of 56 in 2017.

4. Saul Bellow: The Nobel Prize-winning author fathered his fourth child, Naomi Rose, at the age of 84 in 1999.

5. Robert De Niro: The actor welcomed his seventh child in 2023 when he was 79 years old.

These cases illustrate how men can father children well into their later years.
Re: If a Man's Value Doesn't Decrease With Age, Then Explain This (photo) by SisterAnn(f): 1:35pm On Aug 08
SocialJustice:
You sound like being a woman is a bad thing or you're just a troll.
Are we talking about being a woman?
Re: If a Man's Value Doesn't Decrease With Age, Then Explain This (photo) by SocialJustice: 1:39pm On Aug 08
SisterAnn:
Are we talking about being a woman?
This conversation is going nowhere. Bye
Re: If a Man's Value Doesn't Decrease With Age, Then Explain This (photo) by SisterAnn(f): 1:44pm On Aug 08
SocialJustice:
This conversation is going nowhere. Bye
Lol

1 Like

Re: If a Man's Value Doesn't Decrease With Age, Then Explain This (photo) by obinna58(m): 1:52pm On Aug 08
siofra:

Yet

Siofra is back, I almost forgot the name of terror
Re: If a Man's Value Doesn't Decrease With Age, Then Explain This (photo) by favour32(m): 4:43pm On Aug 08
siofra:

Siofra nor compare man and woman ok?
Blessed is the hand that gives, dey refer to 98% of men in the world.
Na 2% of women in the world nai dey give, if dem get at all.
The rest nai dependants.
Their survival na man e dey.

Siofra rest!

1 Like

Re: If a Man's Value Doesn't Decrease With Age, Then Explain This (photo) by Mirasteel: 4:47pm On Aug 08
Gadafii:
Ned Nwoko can still father a child, how many women in his age can conceive babies

There lies your answers
Spot on 🎯

2 Likes

Re: If a Man's Value Doesn't Decrease With Age, Then Explain This (photo) by FRANCISTOWN: 7:00pm On Aug 08
SisterAnn:

When I was in the world, I couldn't even touch a 60yrs old with a long Pole.

I don talk am before say na retired Ashana full NL. People wey don hang boot.

No wonder they start hugging transformers whenever men lay emphasis on virginity.
Re: If a Man's Value Doesn't Decrease With Age, Then Explain This (photo) by FRANCISTOWN: 7:16pm On Aug 08
siofra:

You people always say men age like wine and women age like milk, I call that bullshit! Without money you're useless, my love.
I'm not tryna be boastful but aside the fact that I've got my act together and I got shit going on for me.
Let's take a look at it from this dimension.

1. A rich man at 40 and a rich woman at 40. Who is more liable to marry or get married?

2. Women are finest in their 18-27. Anything after 28, they start looking like mothers. They kind of men they attract reduce. Whereas men at 18-27 are prolly not looking their best and men start looking more handsome in their late 30s to early 70s . Case study, Emeka Ike , late Governor Ajimobi, Majid Michelle.

3. The older a lady is, the more body count she accumulates, extended mileages, baggages and garbages. Men on the other hand cannot settle for a borehole. Some men reach their sexual prowess in their 40s, by that time. The wall of Jericho on a woman's chest has already fallen.

4. The older a man grows, the more handsome he becomes. The older a woman grows the more older she looks.

Now this is the most important point. Listen attentively.
5. Because a man must provide for his family, he must struggle before he succeeds and makes money, and by the time he makes money. He would have already gained mastery in whatever path he chose. And he becomes a symbol of authority. E.g Professors, many business owners e.t.c.

Most women on the other hand(especially 21st century nonsense)because they are very complacent and still expect to get money from men. Many of the are unable to amount to any symbol of mastery and authority.

Women live longer than men, but women age faster than men.
Re: If a Man's Value Doesn't Decrease With Age, Then Explain This (photo) by SisterAnn(f): 9:23pm On Aug 08
FRANCISTOWN:

I don talk am before say na retired Ashana full NL. People wey don hang boot.

No wonder they start hugging transformers whenever men lay emphasis on virginity.
Lol.. you have been noticed, now run along.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Neigbors Wife Came Into My Room This Afternoon. Guess What She Did. / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? / Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.