Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,135 members, 7,987,958 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 08:46 PM

Ese Ukpeseraye thanks German team for providing her with bike at Olympics - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ese Ukpeseraye thanks German team for providing her with bike at Olympics (44207 Views)

Cyclists Can't Train In Abuja Velodrome Due To Religious Activities - Ukpeseraye / Paris2024: Why We Couldn't Produce A Bike For Ese Ukpeseraye - Owan Enoh / Ese Odoko: My Son Ogaga Oduko Dropped From U-17 World Cup For Abba Abichi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Ukpeseraye thanks German team for providing her with bike at Olympics by Nolevel666: 9:51pm On Aug 08
nairalanda1:
Sports ministry.....31.2 billion naira or...18 million euros.

Germany sports ministry: 22.4 billion euros.

The difference is clear.

That is not a excuse to neglect those representing you.

Even the little that is being poured into that sector we cannot see its impact.

Nothing works in this useless country

1 Like

Re: Ese Ukpeseraye thanks German team for providing her with bike at Olympics by zombieHUNTER: 9:53pm On Aug 08
Namaster:
Nigeria is a SHITHOLE with NO redeeming feature.

Even the MOST patriotric Nigerian will NOT be able to point to ONE good thing about Nigeria.

In Nigeria, NOTHING works!

Corruption is the BIGGEST and FASTEST developing sector in Nigeria and it's not even close.

Just yesterday, the Nigerian Team lost to a WHOLE Team USA in Basketball with 74 points to their 88.

I was shocked!

Basketball is a BIG sport in USA. Probably the biggest after football. And NOBODY can deny the fact that they have the BEST of the best equipment.

I expected the Nigerian Team to be completely DESTROYED. Yet the fought a good fight.

The point is Nigeria has EXCESS talents!

But the system and the people at the top are WICKED and OPPRESSIVE. There are people in power actively WORKING against the masses to ensure POVERTY, PENURY, SUFFERING and STARVATION and BACKWARDNESS remain the norm INDEFINITELY.

Every SENSIBLE Nigerian should be working hard to JAPA. Even if it's to Ghana.

lies

you lie

Every Sensible Nigerian should be working hard to save this country from vultures like Buhari, Akpabio and Tinubu

There's no place like home

You can't give up the fight
Re: Ese Ukpeseraye thanks German team for providing her with bike at Olympics by KosiGee(m): 9:54pm On Aug 08
Countyguy:
Does that looks like an igbo name to you, bigot.

To the Bayo Onanugas and the Reno Omokris, anyone that complains about Nigeria is Igbo.
Re: Ese Ukpeseraye thanks German team for providing her with bike at Olympics by Eagleways: 9:58pm On Aug 08
Nigeria government is just to speak empty grammar and stealing everything stealable item.

When some folks start raising German flag here now , e go be like say e no get why
Re: Ese Ukpeseraye thanks German team for providing her with bike at Olympics by Rossikk(m): 10:00pm On Aug 08
FORUM OF ILLITERATE HATERS OF NIGERIA.

''Due to the short notice of me competing at the keirin & Sprint, #teamNigeria I had no bicycle to race with on the tracks. In d spirit of sportsmanship the German team @bunddeutscherradfahr came to my rescue by offering me a bicycle.
Thank you''

This statement leaves a LOT of unanswered questions.

What does she mean by ''short notice''?

Why does she not have a bike if she is a cyclist?

Why did she fly to the Olympics if she has no bike?

How has she been training if she has no bike?

Whose job was it to provide her a bike?

Professional cyclists use their OWN chosen bikes, based on their preference.

Their bike is their baby.

They don't just use ANY bike you throw at them and contest at the Olympics.

So what is she talking about and what Is she doing there, and WHERE is her bike if she calls herself a cyclist??

THESE ARE THE QUESTIONS THAT NEED TO BE ANSWERED FIRST BEFORE YOU IPOB WASTRELS INFEST OUR SPACE WITH YOUR ANTI-NIGERIAN NASTINESS.
Re: Ese Ukpeseraye thanks German team for providing her with bike at Olympics by Matabue1985: 10:00pm On Aug 08
liminna:
bicycle that is more expensive than car?
that bike cost thousands of dollars
Re: Ese Ukpeseraye thanks German team for providing her with bike at Olympics by pongwa(m): 10:05pm On Aug 08
LagosPrince:
The African Champion, Ukpeseraye, a track and road cyclist is Nigeria's representative at the Olympics

CANYON SRAM Racing

Ese Lovina Ukpeseraye
tears in my eyes
Re: Ese Ukpeseraye thanks German team for providing her with bike at Olympics by Karleb(m): 10:06pm On Aug 08
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ese Ukpeseraye thanks German team for providing her with bike at Olympics by Rossikk(m): 10:08pm On Aug 08

''Due to the short notice of me competing at the keirin & Sprint, #teamNigeria I had no bicycle to race with on the tracks. In d spirit of sportsmanship the German team @bunddeutscherradfahr came to my rescue by offering me a bicycle.
Thank you''

They don't just use ANY bike you throw at them and contest at the Olympic Games.

So what is she talking about and what Is she doing there, and WHERE is her bike if she calls herself a cyclist??

THESE ARE THE QUESTIONS THAT NEED TO BE ANSWERED FIRST BEFORE YOU IPOB WASTRELS INFEST OUR SPACE WITH YOUR ANTI-NIGERIAN NASTINESS.
Re: Ese Ukpeseraye thanks German team for providing her with bike at Olympics by Ykc2(m): 10:11pm On Aug 08
Countyguy:
Does that looks like an igbo name to you, bigot.
any name that is not kayode or Abubakar or shekau to them the person is igbo even if the person's name is etim they will call the person igbo
Re: Ese Ukpeseraye thanks German team for providing her with bike at Olympics by Brightexcel2024: 10:12pm On Aug 08
LagosPrince:
Nigeria keep retrogressing under this clueless government

If this guys fail now, they will insult them but na tinubu government no provide the necessary things that they will need to succeed.

Shame
Why blame tinubu in everything. Is he the sports minister, or will he oversee everything even after appointing people to do the task. Take up a leadership position before trading blames. It ain't easy. Nigerians are pathetic to deal with.

No fight bro
Re: Ese Ukpeseraye thanks German team for providing her with bike at Olympics by Cmanforall: 10:13pm On Aug 08
LagosPrince:
The African Champion, Ukpeseraye, a track and road cyclist is Nigeria's representative at the Olympics

CANYON SRAM Racing

Ese Lovina Ukpeseraye

And maybe Nigeria didn't even provide him with the kit he used sad
Looks like the old Super Eagles Jersey

The country's leadership is becoming an embarrassment to her citizens

1 Like

Re: Ese Ukpeseraye thanks German team for providing her with bike at Olympics by ObalendeCMS: 10:14pm On Aug 08
This would have dulled his moral.

He tried coming to ride with all that national disgrace & shame.

If na me, I no go ride shishi; I'll help disgrace the country very well.

Well, you can't shame the unashamed!
Re: Ese Ukpeseraye thanks German team for providing her with bike at Olympics by Mccullum: 10:16pm On Aug 08
Most of those responses for this post didn't read in details, they're eager to insult Nigeria just because Tinubu is the President. grin
Re: Ese Ukpeseraye thanks German team for providing her with bike at Olympics by Cmanforall: 10:17pm On Aug 08
ObalendeCMS:
This would have dulled his moral.

He tried coming to ride with all that national disgrace & shame.

If na me, I no go ride shishi ; I'll help disgrace the country very well.

Well, you can't shame the unashamed!

It is understandable mot to ride, but this is his career, and he might stand a chance of boosting it.

These are kind of things the National Assembly should summon the minister and ensure such does not happen again

1 Like

Re: Ese Ukpeseraye thanks German team for providing her with bike at Olympics by sprints1: 10:20pm On Aug 08
liminna:
bicycle that is more expensive than car?
#130000000 due to how useless our currency is...
Re: Ese Ukpeseraye thanks German team for providing her with bike at Olympics by Cmanforall: 10:20pm On Aug 08
Christistruth02:

So you don't know they take their Own personal bikes everywhere with them?

Some of the UK cyclists even give their bikes names

Yes, most professionals at the highest level own their bikes and care for it like a baby. Maybe she's not got the funds to buy such bikes herself. They can be quite expensive
Re: Ese Ukpeseraye thanks German team for providing her with bike at Olympics by Govocrete: 10:28pm On Aug 08
If you probe deeper you will discover that huge amount was allocated for the bike. Someone somewhere will be cruising a 2024 land cruiser from the allocation.
Re: Ese Ukpeseraye thanks German team for providing her with bike at Olympics by Rossikk(m): 10:30pm On Aug 08
Cmanforall:

Yes, most professionals at the highest level own their bikes and care for it like a baby. Maybe she's not got the funds to buy such bikes herself. They can be quite expensive

Sorry, there is nothing like ''at the highest level''.

ALL CYCLISTS HAVE A BIKE.

EVEN NON-PROFESSIONAL CYCLISTS OWN A BIKE.

TALK LESS OF PROFESSIONAL AND OLYMPICS GRADE CYCLISTS!

Somebody needs to ask her WHAT she did with her bike?

Did she sell it?

And then expect ''NIGERIA'' to provide a new one for her ''AT SHORT NOTICE''?
Re: Ese Ukpeseraye thanks German team for providing her with bike at Olympics by GIFTEDPLANNERS(m): 10:30pm On Aug 08
LagosPrince:

Stop this childish behavior

May what she just passed through always be your portion.

Foolishness runs in ur vain
Re: Ese Ukpeseraye thanks German team for providing her with bike at Olympics by ednut1(m): 10:30pm On Aug 08
Rossikk:

They don't just use ANY bike you throw at them and contest at the Olympic Games.

she was not billed to participate in track cycling but road cycling, the Eqyptian team got disqualified and she was chosen to step in, her road bike cant do track cycling. dont know why this is a big deal. those bikes cost 30k usd to 50k usd. no be small money
Re: Ese Ukpeseraye thanks German team for providing her with bike at Olympics by Omalicious1: 10:32pm On Aug 08
LagosPrince:

CANYON SRAM Racing

Ese Lovina Ukpeseraye

If the Ministry of Youths and Sports doesn't learn their lesson and sit up after this Olympics, then we will never learn
Re: Ese Ukpeseraye thanks German team for providing her with bike at Olympics by Eriokanmi: 10:33pm On Aug 08
LagosPrince:

Stop this childish behavior
Why respond to ObiPandora? I do not call Tinubu's supporters illiterates for no reason. The girl isn't even ibo

1 Like

Re: Ese Ukpeseraye thanks German team for providing her with bike at Olympics by Sleekfingers: 10:37pm On Aug 08
Useless country. .....keep disgracing themselves up and down.....
Re: Ese Ukpeseraye thanks German team for providing her with bike at Olympics by Rossikk(m): 10:38pm On Aug 08
ednut1:
she was not billed to participate in track cycling but road cycling, the Eqyptian team got disqualified and she was chosen to step in, her road bike cant do track cycling. dont know why this is a big deal. those bikes cost 30k usd to 50k usd. no be small money

THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND GOD BLESS YOU.

Can you people see what I'm saying?

So Nigeria wasn't even scheduled to be in the road cycling event, and was called up at the very last minute following Egypt's disqualification!

SO IN THE MINDS OF THESE HATERS OF NIGERIA, NIGERIA should have anticipated the disqualification of another country in an event she was not scheduled to contest in, and should have provided a 50,000 dollar bicycle ''JUST IN CASE''.

Can you see the type of MONSTERS we have on this forum?

Enemies of Nigeria?

They are truly SICK people.
Re: Ese Ukpeseraye thanks German team for providing her with bike at Olympics by ednut1(m): 10:41pm On Aug 08
Rossikk:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND GOD BLESS YOU.

Can you people see what I'm saying?

So Nigeria wasn't even scheduled to be in the road cycling event, and was called up at the very last minute following Egypt's disqualification!

SO IN THE MINDS OF THESE HATERS OF NIGERIA, NIGERIA should have anticipated the disqualification of another country in an event she was not scheduled to contest in, and should have provided a 50,000 dollar bicycle ''JUST IN CASE''.

Can you see the type of MONSTERS we have on this forum?

Enemies of Nigeria?

They are truly SICK people.

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cxe27re204zo.amp
Re: Ese Ukpeseraye thanks German team for providing her with bike at Olympics by Rossikk(m): 10:43pm On Aug 08
Re: Ese Ukpeseraye thanks German team for providing her with bike at Olympics by Pennilessword1: 10:47pm On Aug 08
So out of all the entire western European countries, na Nigeria I see to come to be born in as one African......? Biggest mistake of my life!!
Re: Ese Ukpeseraye thanks German team for providing her with bike at Olympics by godofuck231: 10:47pm On Aug 08
Tinubu the ass hole is there with his cronies stealing and looking for a Russian flag Taylor with billions while the country is in a mess
Re: Ese Ukpeseraye thanks German team for providing her with bike at Olympics by VanuatuWycombe: 10:50pm On Aug 08
This one go discharge after the Olympics o.

Person wey no get bike to compete.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Real Madrid Fans Stunned To See Hazard In Action / "Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock / “Don't Let Me Nod Your Face” - Osimhen To His Guys Trying To Calm Him Down

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.