Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,353 members, 7,950,732 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:43 PM

You Fit Do Reach These Two Lovers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Fit Do Reach These Two Lovers (842 Views)

Two Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta (Photos) / Two Lovers Kissing At Elegushi Beach In Lagos, Almost Swept Away (Photos) / Two Lovers Caught Inside Swimming Pool. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Fit Do Reach These Two Lovers by mankan2k7(m): 1:22pm On Aug 09
No sharwama, no bone straight, no T fair, no family support funds, no money for data, no gas finished unexpectedly.

Re: You Fit Do Reach These Two Lovers by Akinfemmy(m): 2:45pm On Aug 09

See how demonic forces are using your matter to have sex. Instead of you to quickly rebuke them and wipe them to death with big kondo, you're there thinking about sex and women. Village people have finished your matter honestly
Re: You Fit Do Reach These Two Lovers by ObalendeCMS: 5:07pm On Aug 09
Akinfemmy:

See how demonic forces are using your matter to have sex. Instead of you to quickly rebuke them and wipe them to death with big kondo, you're there thinking about sex and women. Village people have finished your matter honestly

Please can you explain further.

I want to go offensive on these creatures because I see them around the house but I have this indifference attitude towards them.

Thank you.
Re: You Fit Do Reach These Two Lovers by Waylex21(m): 5:32pm On Aug 09
ObalendeCMS:

Please can you explain further.

I want to go offensive on these creatures because I see them around the house but I have this indifference attitude towards them.

Thank you.

Don't allow superstitious beliefs ruin your peace of mind and sanity. As if wall geckos no dey everywhere

2 Likes

Re: You Fit Do Reach These Two Lovers by DeeScan: 6:38pm On Aug 09
wall gecko style ..

I must practise am this night...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lost Love / I Need Advise On Wat To Expect / Is This Love For Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.