Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,697 members, 7,889,216 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:29 AM

Wat Happens Wen U Walk Into Ur Babes Room By 9pm And U A Guy In Ur Babes Room: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wat Happens Wen U Walk Into Ur Babes Room By 9pm And U A Guy In Ur Babes Room: (1030 Views)

Ladies Can You Walk Into A Shop And Get Your Boyfriend A Condom? / One Thing Girls Dont Knw Is That Once U Start Dating A Guy, Find Out Wat Happens / Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat Happens Wen U Walk Into Ur Babes Room By 9pm And U A Guy In Ur Babes Room: by jeffp: 1:53pm On Dec 05, 2011
i am in a relationship wit my current babe for more dan 2yrs nw, of recent she says i am too too demanding and hard to please. we ar no more sexually close, and she talks to me without respect, One day.i asked her to come to my house in d evenin so we can b together, she con say she wants to be alone, so i let her b, only for me to walk into her hostel by 9pm, and i see one boy in her room, she was getting ready to go out wit d boy at 9pm. i excused her outside and i asked her and she said he is just a friend, i left d house angry and she went back to her room to start gettin prepared to follow d guy out, nt even borthed hw i was feelin wen i left her compound, wat does dis mean, dat she is tired of me or what>
Re: Wat Happens Wen U Walk Into Ur Babes Room By 9pm And U A Guy In Ur Babes Room: by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 05, 2011
OP it is stated clearly that she is no more interested in you again why are some ladies heartless? damn!
Re: Wat Happens Wen U Walk Into Ur Babes Room By 9pm And U A Guy In Ur Babes Room: by 195(f): 2:00pm On Dec 05, 2011
Only today the 7TH Complaint from men about their women

I think men, I rada get married soon ooh

I kant fit die from all these relationship wahala

abeg angry
Re: Wat Happens Wen U Walk Into Ur Babes Room By 9pm And U A Guy In Ur Babes Room: by bekay911(f): 3:56pm On Dec 05, 2011
Jst move on. If she is tired let er be
Re: Wat Happens Wen U Walk Into Ur Babes Room By 9pm And U A Guy In Ur Babes Room: by jeffp: 4:26pm On Dec 05, 2011
hm, bros u do well, bt ehen, na she i like pass for all my babes, BT WHY E B SAY ALL DIS SMALL SMALL GIRLS DEY USE PERSON TAKE PLAY WELL WELL, My matured babe nr dey give me issues ohh.
Re: Wat Happens Wen U Walk Into Ur Babes Room By 9pm And U A Guy In Ur Babes Room: by Mynd44: 6:44pm On Dec 05, 2011
The girl is no longer into you stop beating yourself up and find another one
Re: Wat Happens Wen U Walk Into Ur Babes Room By 9pm And U A Guy In Ur Babes Room: by Yorisb: 7:01pm On Dec 05, 2011
Like Mynd already said, the girl is no longer interested in you so why force it? Just move on 2 the next girl. Good luck.
Re: Wat Happens Wen U Walk Into Ur Babes Room By 9pm And U A Guy In Ur Babes Room: by slimyem: 7:10pm On Dec 05, 2011
another NL-crier.smh!
Re: Wat Happens Wen U Walk Into Ur Babes Room By 9pm And U A Guy In Ur Babes Room: by freecocoa(f): 7:16pm On Dec 05, 2011
Move move move move move move on move move move,inshort moving on and don't look back nor stop.
Re: Wat Happens Wen U Walk Into Ur Babes Room By 9pm And U A Guy In Ur Babes Room: by Chimezie198(m): 7:19pm On Dec 05, 2011
slimyem:

another NL-crier.smh!
yem,
is dat ya lips? Mehn - u gat a lolipop lips
Re: Wat Happens Wen U Walk Into Ur Babes Room By 9pm And U A Guy In Ur Babes Room: by slimyem: 7:50pm On Dec 05, 2011
^^is that a contribution to the topic?
Re: Wat Happens Wen U Walk Into Ur Babes Room By 9pm And U A Guy In Ur Babes Room: by Chimezie198(m): 8:22pm On Dec 05, 2011
^ ain't u gonna say Thank U? Eh yem?
Re: Wat Happens Wen U Walk Into Ur Babes Room By 9pm And U A Guy In Ur Babes Room: by ITbomb(m): 8:47pm On Dec 05, 2011
I see another nice guy complaining.
Look for topics on Mr nice guy here on NL check with urself whether there is anything wrong with u
Re: Wat Happens Wen U Walk Into Ur Babes Room By 9pm And U A Guy In Ur Babes Room: by Kslib(m): 9:29pm On Dec 05, 2011
Sometimes,i just think that the whole cause of all this break-up problem is because evrybodi wants to feel among the i hve gf group.When the real desire is not dere!

(1) (Reply)

Can't Our Girls Learn From European Girls On Body Fitness, Good Shape / Why Cant I Access The Forex Thread And Some Other Sections Seun? / Alright?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.