Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,299 members, 7,981,606 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 09:03 PM

Learn How To Offer Services To Nairalanders And Get Paid - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Learn How To Offer Services To Nairalanders And Get Paid (76 Views)

I Offer Services in Academic, Assignment & Thesis writing (UK/US) / Thomas Goodness Shekwobyalo: JAMB Orders ABU To Offer Girl Medicine / Eastern Palm University To Offer Automatic Scholarship To Outstanding Jambites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Offer Services To Nairalanders And Get Paid by payaseriy: 12:11pm On Aug 10
I will try to explain this in the simplest way

Do you know you can make money without going out of your house.

Since I graduated from the University,  I have never used my degree to hunt for a job in a day. This is not affiliate marketing, this is purely offering services to be paid.

I started here on nairaland by selling opening bank accounts  for people and funding them. I make My niche known by posting and when someone messages me, i simply sell my services. I started several other stuffs too and even own an ecommerce like jiji that is still working up till now. All these I got from nairaland...

Alot of people are looking for who can make their life easier, they need paypal account to use for their affiliate jobs, they need dollar accounts for online payments, they need someone to help them sort orders online. And if you offer these services, you will get paid.

Services You Can Offer

1. Create usa account for people
2. Create verified PayPal Account for people
3. Buy And Fund Accounts for people
4. Sell USA digits for people
5. Funds Subscriptions
6. Sell Online Tools
etc

All these things you can sell here on Nairaland.

I even had the Opportunity to do dstv Subscriptions for people and i did it without spending a dime. I just use one trick to get the dstv working again.

There are so many things you can learn and earn. I cant post everything here ofcos but they are all legit.

No need looking for jobs, message me let me take tutor you. And to God who made me, i started from Nairaland.

Mod can delete this post if it against nairaland rules...

WhatsApp Only: 080 21 46 25 61

(1) (Reply)

First Day Of School Peer Interview / Introduction To Simultaneous Linear Equation / Gambia Facts, History, Culture & Travel – Africa Facts Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.