Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,299 members, 7,981,604 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 09:00 PM

25 Years After, University Graduate Hawks ‘pure’ Water - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 25 Years After, University Graduate Hawks ‘pure’ Water (2530 Views)

Indian Lecturer With PhD, 4 Master’s Degrees Hawks Vegetables To Survive / Korean Students Sue Govt After University Admission Exam Ended 90 Seconds Early / 12-Year-Old FUOYE Is The Fourth Most Sought After University In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Years After, University Graduate Hawks ‘pure’ Water by Aggroundnut: 7:42pm On Aug 11
Nice, as far it's legit, keep up

1 Like

Re: 25 Years After, University Graduate Hawks ‘pure’ Water by AfroBeatDiary: 8:03pm On Aug 11
muyico:
so sad! but u re educated woman, why u born reach 4? with d situation of Nigeria now!

ẞ.ex is the only entertainment a poor man has

1 Like

Re: 25 Years After, University Graduate Hawks ‘pure’ Water by IamANigerianMan: 8:13pm On Aug 11
Puss360:
Higher education especially Universities isn't for everybody...
Because you have the finances to further your education doesn't mean that you should do it...
This is a developing country, so we need more practical skills than theoretical documents..
Let those who are exceptionally intelligent further their education..
We have lots of graduates who can't make decisions after school...

Too bad for her sha
Nigerians elites have destroyed the system, I have a friend that is very good at python,java he has a lot of app on play store , supermarket, gas station, this guy was employed by a bank, he was doing a lot of work but he has HND and those with BSC that cannot do the work he does were placed a head of him but the same renumeration, he could not continue with the SHIIT he left, the same thing with another FINTECH company he could not continue with the SHIIT... Nigeria elites does not value skill they prefer this old curulum contain FONTRAN 77 to decide your faith..

2 Likes

Re: 25 Years After, University Graduate Hawks ‘pure’ Water by TheBillyonaire: 8:17pm On Aug 11
EFCC should arrest that graduate and investigate the source of her poverty, and seize that pure water container as well as her mobile phones.

1 Like

Re: 25 Years After, University Graduate Hawks ‘pure’ Water by correctguy101(m): 9:36pm On Aug 11
TheBillyonaire:
EFCC should arrest that graduate and investigate the source of her poverty, and seize that pure water container as well as her mobile phones.

Hahahahaha 🤣🤣

Fear no catch you?
Re: 25 Years After, University Graduate Hawks ‘pure’ Water by bmasz(m): 9:38pm On Aug 11
Bukola94:
It has always been like that, if you don't give 10% , no offer or good position for you. If you're bidding for contract & you don't back it up with brown envelope, nothing for you. That 5% grant they ask you to sign is like their birth right. Hope they later awarded it from the ministry?

Yet to receive anything from them
Re: 25 Years After, University Graduate Hawks ‘pure’ Water by TheBillyonaire: 10:12pm On Aug 11
correctguy101:

Hahahahaha 🤣🤣

Fear no catch you?

Fear is too afraid of me
Re: 25 Years After, University Graduate Hawks ‘pure’ Water by quadraheem(m): 11:46pm On Aug 11
Before you empathize with her, do you know if she makes more money on a daily basis than her colleagues in the office or in the school teaching?
Don’t underestimate those menial jobs!
Re: 25 Years After, University Graduate Hawks ‘pure’ Water by just4fun(m): 12:47am On Aug 12
bmasz:

Let's pretend for once that we don't have selfish leaders.

Did you notice that she lamented the fact that she scaled through the interview process several times only to be asked to drop something on the table.

This is also a citizens problem, where 'good people' do bad things to increase their take home.

Collecting bribe before doing their jobs.

This is not only a leadership crisis that we are facing, we are also facing a citizens crisis.

Even if we have good leaders, I'm of the opinions that the citizens would not let their impact to be felt.

Case in point, the distribution of palliative during the COVID era.

Just recently, I went to apply for grant in a ministry, I was asked to sign an undertaking to give 5% of the grant awarded.

We have to change as a people, if we need a change in leadership.

Honestly, we have to change. I remember requesting for an application in my Local government which was granted. I offered to show appreciation to the elderly lady but she refused accepting. She said I should extend such kind gesture to others , this has stick to me till date

1 Like

Re: 25 Years After, University Graduate Hawks ‘pure’ Water by bmasz(m): 5:38am On Aug 12
just4fun:

Honestly, we have to change. I remember requesting for an application in my Local government which was granted. I offered to show appreciation to the elderly lady but she refused accepting. She said I should extend such kind gesture to others , this has stick to me till date

May God bless her wherever she is. The truth is that it was not easy but she choose to be different.

I remember going to check for my results at the department's record office while in the university, the man in charge was just telling me to come today, come tomorrow. He did this for 6 months.

Then I wrote an official letter to him asking him to check for the results. At the general office, they refused to record receipt of the letter.

Since that day, he attended to me promptly without delay, but then I became public number one enemy in the department.

I don't know why I get so agitated when people require kickbacks to do what they are paid to do. Meanwhile not too long ago they prayed for those jobs.

May God help us in this country, because I seriously don't have faith in most other Nigerians. In short, I trust that they would opt to be questionable in their conduct more often than not.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Post Your Futa Post Ume Result Here / Unn Info On Ds Year(2010 Post- Ume.unn Stdnts In D House:let's Talk: / 2011/2012 Unn Direct Entry Admission: Registration And Screening Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.