Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,432 members, 7,923,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 11:21 AM

Man Arrested For Assaulting Police Officers In Lagos State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Assaulting Police Officers In Lagos State (16870 Views)

Lady Remanded In Kirikiri Prison For Assaulting Police Officer (Photos) / Nigerian Man Arrested In Italy For Harassing Women & Assaulting Police Officers. / Lady Calls Out Her Partner For Assaulting Her And Sleeping With Their Maid - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Assaulting Police Officers In Lagos State by igwedubai2(m): 8:38am On Aug 13
Lifestone:
I do hope those hailing him in the other thread will follow him to prison. I say again, never lay your hands on a policeman or any Government security Officers, E get reason.
He's left alone, he will soon become very sober.
you are very correct my brother

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Assaulting Police Officers In Lagos State by Arabk25(m): 8:41am On Aug 13
Who will now arrest police for assaulting civilians
Re: Man Arrested For Assaulting Police Officers In Lagos State by Day169: 8:41am On Aug 13
.. reminds me of the skit ,"aye mi temi bami"! cheesy
Re: Man Arrested For Assaulting Police Officers In Lagos State by Omoluabi16(m): 8:43am On Aug 13
Where those people wey dey hail that time? grin
But really, the policeman must have triggered him to react that way. Hope they temper justice with mercy.
Re: Man Arrested For Assaulting Police Officers In Lagos State by hedonido: 8:44am On Aug 13
Tinubu's amala boys. See his arrogant, 'nothing dey happen', 'na we dey power' face.
Re: Man Arrested For Assaulting Police Officers In Lagos State by Bahamas95(m): 8:47am On Aug 13
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Him own don be.....

Why fight an officer of the law?
So an officer of the law is above the law?

If nor be gun wey dey give dem mind dem fit challenge civilians anyhow?

Nor worry, policeman go tear your mama or wife slap one day make you stand like mumu dey look am...... Fvcking coward!
Re: Man Arrested For Assaulting Police Officers In Lagos State by nedekid: 8:52am On Aug 13
Eko+Agbero+olopa=5&6 cool
Re: Man Arrested For Assaulting Police Officers In Lagos State by Meteng: 9:11am On Aug 13
kasim155:
Everybody for Naija dey para sha, both civilians and service men. This man don para go buy market enter police cell.
No be only police cell o, if God no help am, na prison straight
Re: Man Arrested For Assaulting Police Officers In Lagos State by OwoukoUrua(m): 9:12am On Aug 13
john1101:
The police and the government can never win over the majority, as long as they move and live amongst people.

The day their people gets tired of them the people will just pay them a visit.

And you will never have sense
Re: Man Arrested For Assaulting Police Officers In Lagos State by OwoukoUrua(m): 9:13am On Aug 13
Bahamas95:
So an officer of the law is above the law?

If nor be gun wey dey give dem mind dem fit challenge civilians anyhow?

Nor worry, policeman go tear your mama or wife slap one day make you stand like mumu dey look am...... Fvcking coward!

So behaving like a tout is bravery?
Re: Man Arrested For Assaulting Police Officers In Lagos State by NapoleonHill: 9:15am On Aug 13
john1101:
The police and the government can never win over the majority, as long as they move and live amongst people.

The police are a state apparatus. If you kill all of them today, the state will equip another set of people.
Re: Man Arrested For Assaulting Police Officers In Lagos State by Calitoscassius(m): 9:17am On Aug 13
Good for him, man who has balls.

This is how all Naigerian police should be treated. Bunch of corrupt thieves.
Re: Man Arrested For Assaulting Police Officers In Lagos State by Bahamas95(m): 9:21am On Aug 13
OwoukoUrua:

So behaving like a tout is bravery?
Not everytime, if you form gentleman everytime in a country like Nigeria people would mess you up.

I am a cool dude on a normal day but I unleash the beast in me when necessary.
Re: Man Arrested For Assaulting Police Officers In Lagos State by numericalguy(m): 9:23am On Aug 13
john1101:

Pay them a visit and go to prison

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Assaulting Police Officers In Lagos State by Buharigoodluck(m): 9:23am On Aug 13
Lifestone:
I do hope those hailing him in the other thread will follow him to prison. I say again, never lay your hands on a policeman or any Government security Officers, E get reason.

You are worst problem of Nigeria, slavery mentality

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Assaulting Police Officers In Lagos State by komzy589(m): 9:23am On Aug 13
Hemanwel:
President Tinubu paid Reno Omokri thousands of dollars to demarket and demonize Peter Obi, who allegedly came 3rd in the last general elections. Not even the person who came 2nd o! Yet the ordinary hungry ronu on the streets think Peter Obi is a paper-weight politician. Dey play! It means there must be something special about the enigma, Peter Obi that the common man is not seeing.

BTW:

To those who think Reno Omokri is an intelligent writer: you think he's intelligent yet even my 4-year son knows he must have been heavily paid to attack Obi from his write-ups
Reno wasn’t paid by Tinubu.
He is only doing this because Obi ruined PDP’s chance of winning 2023 presidential elections.
Re: Man Arrested For Assaulting Police Officers In Lagos State by numericalguy(m): 9:25am On Aug 13
Hemanwel:
President Tinubu paid Reno Omokri thousands of dollars to demarket and demonize Peter Obi, who allegedly came 3rd in the last general elections. Not even the person who came 2nd o! Yet the ordinary hungry ronu on the streets think Peter Obi is a paper-weight politician. Dey play! It means there must be something special about the enigma, Peter Obi that the common man is not seeing.

BTW:

To those who think Reno Omokri is an intelligent writer: you think he's intelligent yet even my 4-year-old son knows he must have been heavily paid to attack Obi from his write-ups

Why are you wailing so much.
Re: Man Arrested For Assaulting Police Officers In Lagos State by Lifestone(m): 9:26am On Aug 13
Buharigoodluck:

You are worst problem of Nigeria, slavery mentality
Yeah, for being law abiding. The Country is what it is today because citizens like you do not obey laws, yet you will be the first to wonder why we end up with civilians ruffling a Police Officer
Re: Man Arrested For Assaulting Police Officers In Lagos State by Chuxx84: 9:30am On Aug 13
This Nigeria is not for us. As long as you are not a police, military personnel, government worker, Nigeria is not for you. Very sad.
Re: Man Arrested For Assaulting Police Officers In Lagos State by Buharigoodluck(m): 9:32am On Aug 13
Pennilessword1:
So Nigerian police can't even handle a situation.

I hope the awon lo kan is happy in jail.

At least Nigeria is about to favour him and his family..free food in kirikiri

I regret why God joined us and idi@t like you together in one nation called Nizooria
Re: Man Arrested For Assaulting Police Officers In Lagos State by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:33am On Aug 13
How about the countless times police have pounds on innocent citizens all in the name if "stop and search"......

If you watch well the offence of the keke rider may be he refuse to drop/give N100 as bribe..

If not that the endsars protest humble them, there rascality would have been 200%!
Re: Man Arrested For Assaulting Police Officers In Lagos State by TUTU147: 9:48am On Aug 13
The truth is that we gave birth to the kind of police organization we have as a country because we are very corrupt and lawless as a nation.You drive against traffic, police stop to arrest you you started fighting police.instead of the people around go and assist the officer and make sure the man is arrested the crowd were clapping for him for fighting the police.We want our officers to behave like civilized people but we masses don't want to be civilized.Most of the offense we commit and expect the police to overlook us,are something some of us will spend years in prison in overseas.Let the new Nigeria we want start from me and you by doing the right thing all the time.
Re: Man Arrested For Assaulting Police Officers In Lagos State by chccho(m): 10:04am On Aug 13
Lifestone:
This exactly is my point too, people know how to be supporting and hailing rubbish but when its time to go to prison nobody is ready to stand by him. If u know or feel what he did by assaulting the police is justified then u should also be ready fight for him to the last, even if it is prison. This tout will see HELL, e go call am heaven. If care is not taken and strings aren't pulled in time he well end up in prison for this.
For those of you that haven't entered police wahala or prison wahala supporting this act, god no go let u see wahala ooo!! DO NOT EVER ASSAULT A POLICE OFFICER/LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER IN THIS MANNER!!
A word is enough for the wise and wisdom is profitable to direct.
Shalom

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Arrested For Assaulting Police Officers In Lagos State by membranus: 10:13am On Aug 13
Lanretoye:
but officer of the law can slap you,there is no crime but when you retaliate it becomes an assault.the slap the policeman gave the man is what?

Well deserved, for putting his mouth for wetin wey no concern am.
Re: Man Arrested For Assaulting Police Officers In Lagos State by kasim155: 10:24am On Aug 13
Meteng:
No be only police cell o, if God no help am, na prison straight

Hahahhahahahaaha

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Assaulting Police Officers In Lagos State by Softmirror: 10:26am On Aug 13
Lifestone:

Except if you are Boko Haram or a Bandit.
Re: Man Arrested For Assaulting Police Officers In Lagos State by VULCAN(m): 10:28am On Aug 13
What a pathetic excuse!

Anyway, permit me to ask, are you Reno's account officer?

Because I wonder how you know the details of his financial transactions.

komzy589:

Reno wasn’t paid by Tinubu.
He is only doing this because Obi ruined PDP’s chance of winning 2023 presidential elections.
Re: Man Arrested For Assaulting Police Officers In Lagos State by VULCAN(m): 10:32am On Aug 13
Fascinating how you completely ignore the slap that the policeman gave the fellow.

Based on your statement, police are above the law.

I hope you will continue with this energy when you or your loved one are kidnapped by police and forced to ATM to empty account for them in exchange for life.

I'm sure you supported SARS for that activity they carried out daily.

Sadly, it still continues to this day, although not as rampant

Lifestone:
Yeah, for being law abiding. The Country is what it is today because citizens like you do not obey laws, yet you will be the first to wonder why we end up with civilians ruffling a Police Officer
Re: Man Arrested For Assaulting Police Officers In Lagos State by ElevationD: 10:36am On Aug 13
He went by his illiterate understanding of who a chairman is. To him, chairmanship of his tricycle association translated to the CP or IG and so he could kill and divide. It was very foolish of him to hold the policeman that way.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Assaulting Police Officers In Lagos State by AKWATGOLD1(m): 10:39am On Aug 13
It is a family affairs between Tricycles associations NURTW and Police around Ikeja. The arrested man will be release because it is a family affairs.
Re: Man Arrested For Assaulting Police Officers In Lagos State by MaziObinnaokija: 10:40am On Aug 13
grin baba Union 🙌 twale don gentle..He chopped Belleful why he dey fight police traffic controller 🤔🙄 .His own don be for that AREA F wey nor far to the State Command.

Make I reach ROBOTO11 office b sad sad

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Little Boys Kidnapped In Zamfara (Photos) / Man Surrenders To Police After Kidnapping & Burying Prophetess Alive / 2 Cattle Rustlers Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Kogi

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.