Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,900 members, 7,980,208 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 08:36 AM

Man Arrested For Assaulting Police Officers In Lagos State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Assaulting Police Officers In Lagos State (17074 Views)

Lady Remanded In Kirikiri Prison For Assaulting Police Officer (Photos) / Nigerian Man Arrested In Italy For Harassing Women & Assaulting Police Officers. / Lady Calls Out Her Partner For Assaulting Her And Sleeping With Their Maid - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Assaulting Police Officers In Lagos State by Richyfj(m): 10:43am On Aug 13
Please everyone sorry for bringing this here but rather than dieing or comiting sucide it's better to voice it out that i am dieing silently out of hunger i have not eaten for days, please i need help i a m a grauduate with no job for six months now. Please anything will be appreciated this is my Account
OPAY 7034489979 RICHARD FRIDAY JOHNNY THANKS. GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: Man Arrested For Assaulting Police Officers In Lagos State by komzy589(m): 10:45am On Aug 13
VULCAN:
What a pathetic excuse!

Anyway, permit me to ask, are you Reno's account officer?

Because I wonder how you know the details of his financial transactions.

There’s no way we will be privy to his financial transactions. We just need to use our sense.

If Reno was paid by the ruling party, he will also be attacking other oppositions.
Peter Obi is not Tinubu’s only opposition.
He’s not even his strongest opposition, as the last Presidential elections proved.
Obi ruined Atiku’s chances of becoming president. That is why Reno hates him.
His boss is Atiku, not Tinubu.
Re: Man Arrested For Assaulting Police Officers In Lagos State by Lifestone(m): 11:27am On Aug 13
VULCAN:
Fascinating how you completely ignore the slap that the policeman gave the fellow.

Based on your statement, police are above the law.

I hope you will continue with this energy when you or your loved one are kidnapped by police and forced to ATM to empty account for them in exchange for life.

I'm sure you supported SARS for that activity they carried out daily.

Sadly, it still continues to this day, although not as rampant

I told my wards never to disrespect the law enforcement officers not to say ruffling them. If you have issues with them handle it with sense. A living dog is better than a dead lion.
I work more with sense than power.
There are so many ways to discipline them.
Re: Man Arrested For Assaulting Police Officers In Lagos State by Pennilessword1: 12:09pm On Aug 13
Buharigoodluck:

I regret why God joined us and idi@t like you together in one nation called Nizooria

Kill yourself and go and ask your creator...who cares
Re: Man Arrested For Assaulting Police Officers In Lagos State by john1101(m): 12:16pm On Aug 13
numericalguy:

Pay them a visit and go to prison

Lol what of Haiti that's over-run with gangs or our neighbors here Niger that's run by the military junta.

Or maybe our government here can be successful like El-salvador and other north american countries.

But I know my country Nigeria when people are tired they will get rid of the particular person, they can leave the institutions like the

Religion and royalty but that person they don't like they either kidnap them straight up try to assassin them or by diabolical means lol they did this to late ifeanyi uba recently

When they tried to murder him ifeanyi would have taken a cue and repented instead he galavate to the Senate thinking he's safe,

He wasn't given a second chance, look I was told alot of things when I was younger like God lets evil people live longer so they repent

Or everlasting hell and I thinks it's still stand till
Now , yesterday I watched the new incoming new Head of service for the federation Mrs didi Jack,

She sweared in God name holding a bible to serve the people I can see her starmering When she mentioned God's name rightly So

You are swearing in God name to serve the people, what do you think will happen if she does the opposite and then meet her maker for judgment??
Re: Man Arrested For Assaulting Police Officers In Lagos State by ericmor: 4:52pm On Aug 13
Sheuns:
He’ll be released soon. He’s “omo onimotor “ They own Lagos.

I guess those people here saying he shouldn’t be doing such don’t understand how lowly some police officers have brought themselves in Lagos state especially with these commercial vehicle operators and agberos.

I’ve seen a scenario where a bus conductor was warning a policeman that he has paid his dues and the policeman shouldn’t dare disturb him again.

I remember when one well known egbero in my formal area was vexing for a guy and people were trying to calm him and the guy down but when one police man intervene he asked the police man to shut up and get out. the police officer felt embarrassed and push him for talking to him like that, omo, the egbero change am for the police o that even when a senior officer with 3star came bcs the officer knows him, he told the senior officer too not to talk to him like that that he doesn't like it. I was like ha. Police have so belittle themselves to these egbero boys because of the money they collect from them and besides they know if they arrest them, their superior in office will ask them to free them all bcs they work for a politician
Re: Man Arrested For Assaulting Police Officers In Lagos State by PHAYOL81: 9:05pm On Aug 13
He had won for himself free watery beans daily meals for a couple of months, if not years, at the expense of taxpayers money. Wish him all the enjoyment he can get in impending confinement.
Re: Man Arrested For Assaulting Police Officers In Lagos State by Autobot05: 9:39pm On Aug 13
Officer collect 😎

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robbers Attack Luxury Bus Along Ore-Shagamu Expressway, Ogun & Violate Students / Kidnappers Told Me To Sell My House, Car, etc To Raise ₦100m Ransom - Farmer / Drugs: Three Nigerian Pharmacists Risk 20 Years Imprisonment In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.