Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,212 members, 7,963,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 02:02 AM

Man DSS Arrested For Producing Russian Flag Never Handled A Sewing Machine – Fam - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man DSS Arrested For Producing Russian Flag Never Handled A Sewing Machine – Fam (23293 Views)

Sowore Released After DSS Arrested Him At Lagos Airport, Supporters Jubilate / The Defence Flag, The Presidential Standard And The Russian Flag / Protests: DSS Arrests Tailor Mass-producing Russian Flags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man DSS Arrested For Producing Russian Flag Never Handled A Sewing Machine – Fam by favor914: 11:28pm On Aug 11
Eriokanmi:
How relevant is this to my post? Are you still in 2023?
Your mind still dey in 2023.
Re: Man DSS Arrested For Producing Russian Flag Never Handled A Sewing Machine – Fam by rehan1122: 12:00am On Aug 12
It’s intriguing that the man in question, who never handled a sewing machine, faced arrest for producing a Russian flag. This situation seems to involve unnecessary frugttræer, especially considering his lack of experience. One must question if such a hassle was truly warranted.
Re: Man DSS Arrested For Producing Russian Flag Never Handled A Sewing Machine – Fam by allthingsgood: 12:11am On Aug 12
Zonefree:
Between DSS and the family, I believe the family.

Your belief is useless. Ahmad will spend the next 10yrs locked up. When we advised people to forget this useless protest, Una no gree. Now what has it achieved
Re: Man DSS Arrested For Producing Russian Flag Never Handled A Sewing Machine – Fam by allthingsgood: 12:12am On Aug 12
xpressionx:
I saw the video of the people mass producing the flag, and he doesn't look like any one of them, was surprised when I saw his picture.
I thought he was in another group.

DSS need to invite u to provide crucial evidence
Re: Man DSS Arrested For Producing Russian Flag Never Handled A Sewing Machine – Fam by Dybala11(m): 1:50am On Aug 12
Amuluonyenaego:
The DSS I know is always accurate with their investigations and arrests.
Yet they've not been able to investigate and uncover the hideouts of terrorists and herdsmen, even herdsmen dey drop Tiktok video to showcase their sneeze brazenly these days. Wahala wahala.
Re: Man DSS Arrested For Producing Russian Flag Never Handled A Sewing Machine – Fam by gidgiddy: 9:37am On Aug 12
favor914:
Like President Buhari was dead that year as propagated by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu that those fools believed abi?

He might as well been dead considering how badly he performed
Re: Man DSS Arrested For Producing Russian Flag Never Handled A Sewing Machine – Fam by nifemi25(m): 7:50pm On Aug 12
okorogodwin4:
mumu you know God

.na your papa be MUMU...
Re: Man DSS Arrested For Producing Russian Flag Never Handled A Sewing Machine – Fam by AnyanwuSK: 2:59am On Aug 14
YesDaddyTill203:
Yeah.

Nigerians are very good at denying their crimes even when caught red-handed. They will blame everyone and everything but the real perpetrators. Let them charge him to court and let him defend himself in a court of law. The DSS also has to show concrete evidence of him being complicit in the crime.

Kangaroo court
Re: Man DSS Arrested For Producing Russian Flag Never Handled A Sewing Machine – Fam by okorogodwin4(m): 5:46pm On Aug 14
nifemi25:

.na your papa be MUMU...
Shame on you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

For Reporting Buhari To France, UK, Togo & Others, Nigerians Come For Atiku / Osinbajo fails to delay 35 aides’ sacking / Bayelsa Youths Send 28 Elders, Chiefs Into Exile For Attending Sylva's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.