Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,696 members, 7,979,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 06:52 AM

Bobrisky Shuts Down IG With Hot New Photos Days After His Release From Prison - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Shuts Down IG With Hot New Photos Days After His Release From Prison (45793 Views)

Nollywood Chiege Alisigwe's Daughter Burns Down IG After She Posted These Photos / Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts / Bobrisky Shuts Up Critics Who Says That His New Set Of Bobbies Were Photoshopped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Shuts Down IG With Hot New Photos Days After His Release From Prison by oluwaseyi0: 7:58pm On Aug 12
The prick no wan gree hide

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shuts Down IG With Hot New Photos Days After His Release From Prison by OriOko88(m): 7:58pm On Aug 12
undecided
Did he strap his dickk under the pants?? Wat a booboclatt

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shuts Down IG With Hot New Photos Days After His Release From Prison by Mirasteel: 7:59pm On Aug 12
It's you guys that make all these unscrupulous elements famous.

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shuts Down IG With Hot New Photos Days After His Release From Prison by noskcid(m): 7:59pm On Aug 12
Why he dey use leg guild he prick

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shuts Down IG With Hot New Photos Days After His Release From Prison by spartachico(m): 8:00pm On Aug 12
Shim fine pass majority of una GF...but I'm kinda speechless how heshe does it without gender change ... Probably shim has a small gbola which is easy for him to conceal under shim yansh... I pray the new generations don't follow his theories and hustle like a man and make it with heads high up

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shuts Down IG With Hot New Photos Days After His Release From Prison by Sapasenator: 8:01pm On Aug 12
Welcome back our mummy of Lagos.

Trying very hard to hide the epon and prick. it is still showing. hahahaha

Wedone ma/sir.
Re: Bobrisky Shuts Down IG With Hot New Photos Days After His Release From Prison by Sonofgod1990(m): 8:02pm On Aug 12
This guy is just suffocating his prikkk

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shuts Down IG With Hot New Photos Days After His Release From Prison by waice6571: 8:02pm On Aug 12
dynicks:
oh!...u sef noticed it too!.....person go just dey dey stress en preek....no go just let en preek see space breath.......tufia!!

I thought my spirit was being mischievous and I had to expand that area on my screen to satisfy my curiosity.
I then remember that when the one in Abuja kpai last week, we saw wetin fowl dey hide with the feathers.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shuts Down IG With Hot New Photos Days After His Release From Prison by Adakintroy: 8:03pm On Aug 12
This one no go fit get sense again.

Government don do their best.

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shuts Down IG With Hot New Photos Days After His Release From Prison by Engineer123(m): 8:03pm On Aug 12
LuQuLuQu:
Not me straining my eyes to see the photos that shut the internet down

Oga use his lap pack him preeck

🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣 Boss, you have good eyes sight.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shuts Down IG With Hot New Photos Days After His Release From Prison by Sapasenator: 8:04pm On Aug 12
LuQuLuQu:
Not me straining my eyes to see the photos that shut the internet down

Oga use his lap pack him preeck

🤣🤣

Nor mind am, the thing still dey show.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shuts Down IG With Hot New Photos Days After His Release From Prison by Tegabadguy(m): 8:04pm On Aug 12
grin grin grin grin grin is like Bobirisky dress pass Nigeria ladies
Re: Bobrisky Shuts Down IG With Hot New Photos Days After His Release From Prison by kheny12(m): 8:05pm On Aug 12
Pepperdemisback:
His head was Photoshop on that body or they have another wearing skin like the new wearing face they are using now instead of Makeup.
The makeup makes him to look like Mercy Aigbe. He used to look like Kemi Afolabi.
you really got it, he always look like kemi Afolabi so much. grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shuts Down IG With Hot New Photos Days After His Release From Prison by Sapasenator: 8:06pm On Aug 12
axglide:
Surrender to Jesus Christ today

Jesus will not even recognize shim again
Re: Bobrisky Shuts Down IG With Hot New Photos Days After His Release From Prison by Stevo35: 8:06pm On Aug 12
Senior man stand at ease let me see something.
Re: Bobrisky Shuts Down IG With Hot New Photos Days After His Release From Prison by OriOko88(m): 8:07pm On Aug 12
Pepperdemisback:
His head was Photoshop on that body or they have another wearing skin like the new wearing face they are using now instead of Makeup.
The makeup makes him to look like Mercy Aigbe. He used to look like Kemi Afolabi.
Lmao. His current look looks like kemi afolabi sha

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shuts Down IG With Hot New Photos Days After His Release From Prison by kheny12(m): 8:08pm On Aug 12
Switinthemiddle:
But when we saw idris in court last four months, he was different na
He was breastless then but now he's breastful, no be juju be that grin. Baba dey wear artificial breast dey deceive himself.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shuts Down IG With Hot New Photos Days After His Release From Prison by mysticwarrior(m): 8:09pm On Aug 12
Pepperdemisback:
look carefully that’s not a makeup, she is wearing a mask.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shuts Down IG With Hot New Photos Days After His Release From Prison by symbianDON(m): 8:10pm On Aug 12
This man called Bob-nonsense is a complete i.di.ot!

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shuts Down IG With Hot New Photos Days After His Release From Prison by nedu666: 8:10pm On Aug 12
Abegi a man with dick is still a man even if he has silicon boobs, silicon yansh, wears wig, fake eye lashes, fake nail extension, and plenty of pancake. As long as e get dick, it's still a man

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shuts Down IG With Hot New Photos Days After His Release From Prison by AngelicBeing: 8:13pm On Aug 12
sad
Re: Bobrisky Shuts Down IG With Hot New Photos Days After His Release From Prison by kosiebe(m): 8:13pm On Aug 12
It's like this guy went for an upgrade in that prison ooo😳😲
Re: Bobrisky Shuts Down IG With Hot New Photos Days After His Release From Prison by Ezendigbo1978: 8:13pm On Aug 12
Na the corrupt prison management I blame. If they put you where you suppose to be in the prison, am sure your fellow gay would have enlarged your anus by now then you won't have time this soon to post all these rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shuts Down IG With Hot New Photos Days After His Release From Prison by Judolisco(m): 8:14pm On Aug 12
D paint wey dey dis pics fit paint 3 storey building
Re: Bobrisky Shuts Down IG With Hot New Photos Days After His Release From Prison by Gerrard59(m): 8:17pm On Aug 12
I blame so-called modern Nigerian women for promoting this lad. Maybe it is when women's sports get infiltrated by men, that they will realise the damage it has caused. How women like men who behave like women baffles me. I am specific on Nigerian women because the country is too poor to indulge in some ideologies. Their counterparts in the West are a lost cause, but at least dem don chop food belly full.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shuts Down IG With Hot New Photos Days After His Release From Prison by cybergawd: 8:21pm On Aug 12
In Chiwetalu Agu's voice "Ekwensu eromansia mammy water"
Re: Bobrisky Shuts Down IG With Hot New Photos Days After His Release From Prison by ojinuocheibi(m): 8:21pm On Aug 12
I thank God his penis is still intact.
Re: Bobrisky Shuts Down IG With Hot New Photos Days After His Release From Prison by cybergawd: 8:21pm On Aug 12
In Chiwetalu Agu's voice..
"Ekwensu eromansia mammy water"
Re: Bobrisky Shuts Down IG With Hot New Photos Days After His Release From Prison by monshow25(m): 8:23pm On Aug 12
Body filler full everywhere for in body
Re: Bobrisky Shuts Down IG With Hot New Photos Days After His Release From Prison by VEHINTOLAR: 8:25pm On Aug 12
Werey dey try hide hin JT!

Re: Bobrisky Shuts Down IG With Hot New Photos Days After His Release From Prison by bukkiexchange01(f): 8:25pm On Aug 12
A closer look at the breast region reveals something that shows the breast is another colour
Re: Bobrisky Shuts Down IG With Hot New Photos Days After His Release From Prison by Hausa(m): 8:25pm On Aug 12
People in the know, please help with this question...
Does Borbrisky serving time make him an ex-con?
Is that how it works?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soma To Efe: "You Never Even Start To Chop The 25m, Your Face Don Dey Fat" / Zlatan Ibile Withdraws From Helping Segun Wire After Slap (Photos) / Ruggedman Hosts Tubaba & Annie Idibia To A Dinner In Victoria Island,lagos(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.