Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,787 members, 7,952,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 12:37 PM

Bobrisky Shuts Down IG With Hot New Photos Days After His Release From Prison - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Shuts Down IG With Hot New Photos Days After His Release From Prison (45715 Views)

Nollywood Chiege Alisigwe's Daughter Burns Down IG After She Posted These Photos / Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts / Bobrisky Shuts Up Critics Who Says That His New Set Of Bobbies Were Photoshopped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Shuts Down IG With Hot New Photos Days After His Release From Prison by Johnnyplus01k(m): 8:28pm On Aug 12
She should stand Straight now, she dey hide her prick
Re: Bobrisky Shuts Down IG With Hot New Photos Days After His Release From Prison by idanone(m): 8:35pm On Aug 12
She and he no get sense.
Re: Bobrisky Shuts Down IG With Hot New Photos Days After His Release From Prison by abbasajao(m): 8:37pm On Aug 12
Why is he trying to talk-in the prick?
Re: Bobrisky Shuts Down IG With Hot New Photos Days After His Release From Prison by finallybusy: 8:40pm On Aug 12
Nairaland boys are creaming their boxers as I type this.
Re: Bobrisky Shuts Down IG With Hot New Photos Days After His Release From Prison by masui(m): 8:40pm On Aug 12
Pepperdemisback:
His head was Photoshop on that body or they have another wearing skin like the new wearing face they are using now instead of Makeup.
The makeup makes him to look like Mercy Aigbe. He used to look like Kemi Afolabi.

Detective Ryan, you are right. The first picture is a proof.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shuts Down IG With Hot New Photos Days After His Release From Prison by wizod(m): 8:42pm On Aug 12
Only one condom could have save her his family from this mess. Spits
Re: Bobrisky Shuts Down IG With Hot New Photos Days After His Release From Prison by MaziObinnaokija: 8:47pm On Aug 12
sad pa Ejiofor Righteousness2, comma see ooo embarassed embarassed.Time to blow the 🎺 📯 🎺 🎺
Re: Bobrisky Shuts Down IG With Hot New Photos Days After His Release From Prison by hotwax: 8:49pm On Aug 12
photoshopped head on someone else body
Re: Bobrisky Shuts Down IG With Hot New Photos Days After His Release From Prison by Pastoshizzy(m): 8:57pm On Aug 12
Opanka44:
The way hunger is dealing with me, are u sure I can live to see tomorrow? God!
Nairalanders I need help pls. 🙏🙏🙏
I been think say that 2k you needed yesterday was to get you to work (a lady sent it to you).
I guess you're making money (big) of begging on this forum.
What about the best you hope to achieve in life, do you think the people giving you peanuts are helping you to achieve it?
Opanka44:
I can live to see tomorrow?
You will live..to beg for an urgent 2k tomorrow.
Best of luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Shuts Down IG With Hot New Photos Days After His Release From Prison by Nkl4u: 8:59pm On Aug 12
His peepee is clearly visible 🤣🤣
Re: Bobrisky Shuts Down IG With Hot New Photos Days After His Release From Prison by toluwalasefunmi: 9:03pm On Aug 12
Are you ready to start making $500 - $2000 a month with high-paying writing jobs sourced globally?

Turn Your Words Into Wealth: Make $500-$2000/Month Writing

Are you tired of the 9-to-5 grind? Do you have a knack for words? Then it's time to unlock your earning potential as a high-paid writer.

Imagine: Working from the comfort of your home, setting your hours, and earning a substantial income doing what you love. It's not a dream; it's a reality for countless writers.

With the right skills and strategies, you can:

Command premium rates for your writing services.

Build a thriving freelance business from scratch.

Achieve financial independence and live life on your terms.

Our proven system will teach you how to:

Identify high-paying writing niches

Craft compelling pitches that land clients

Master the art of persuasive copywriting

Build long-lasting client relationships

Manage your time and finances effectively

Don't let another day go by without tapping into your writing potential.

Enroll today and start your journey to a fulfilling and lucrative writing career.

Limited spots available!!!

P.S. Our course comes with a money-back guarantee. If you're not completely satisfied, we'll refund your investment.

Ready to turn your passion into Profit?

Also...

We are offering you 4 extra bonuses worth N96,500 when you get the ghostwriting income generator.

BONUS 1 is a premium training that teaches you how to earn thousands of dollars monthly as a Twitter ghostwriter.

BONUS 2 is a premium video training that teaches you how to grow a huge following on Twitter and monetize it for big profits.

BONUS 3: is a book that has helped many young Nigerians to transform themselves into cash machine.

BONUS 4: is a power-packed course on full of high-value money-making lessons for Nigerians.

We are giving you worth N96,500 as an ethical bribe so that you can get a Ghostwriting Income Generator.

But you have to complete your order before the countdown on this page goes to zero and...

Another reason why it is important to get the Ghostwriting Income Generator right now is that the price could increase anytime from now.

Your bank account will thank you for getting this.

HURRY NOW LIMITED SLOTS LEFT!!

Now pay N40000

to OPAY 9152661141

Tolulope Ayowunmi Ehuwa..

Whatsapp only 08034899144 for more inquiries...

Re: Bobrisky Shuts Down IG With Hot New Photos Days After His Release From Prison by mankan2k7(m): 9:04pm On Aug 12
He dey hide gbola between that legs
Re: Bobrisky Shuts Down IG With Hot New Photos Days After His Release From Prison by Father4all: 9:11pm On Aug 12
Guys go like fu+k this guy grin
Re: Bobrisky Shuts Down IG With Hot New Photos Days After His Release From Prison by Greatex90: 9:13pm On Aug 12
Jealousy, leave Shim like that grin
Creamypie:
All these pancake and filtered pic. See real Bob here
Re: Bobrisky Shuts Down IG With Hot New Photos Days After His Release From Prison by Sleekfingers: 9:17pm On Aug 12
Opanka44:
Nairalanders I need help pls. 🙏🙏🙏

Go and do kaya you go see plenty money chop.....abi uou better pass those doing it ?
Re: Bobrisky Shuts Down IG With Hot New Photos Days After His Release From Prison by Sleekfingers: 9:19pm On Aug 12
[quote author=Newlymarried post=131454179][/quote]

cheesy

Sexy Bob.....I just like his boldness.....
Re: Bobrisky Shuts Down IG With Hot New Photos Days After His Release From Prison by Maxtipulation(m): 9:19pm On Aug 12
She/he go carry him/her ghola hide am between him/her leg angry
Re: Bobrisky Shuts Down IG With Hot New Photos Days After His Release From Prison by Maxtipulation(m): 9:19pm On Aug 12
She/he go carry him/her ghola hide am between him/her leg grin
She/he go carry him/her ghola hide am between him/her leg angry
Re: Bobrisky Shuts Down IG With Hot New Photos Days After His Release From Prison by Anny69(f): 9:22pm On Aug 12
Mummy of Lagos. kiss Bob is trans not a crossdresser. angry

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shuts Down IG With Hot New Photos Days After His Release From Prison by Sleekfingers: 9:23pm On Aug 12
Stevo35:
Senior man stand at ease let me see something.

Did he tell you or anyone that he doesn't have penis? He is a cross dresser.
Re: Bobrisky Shuts Down IG With Hot New Photos Days After His Release From Prison by foodlum: 9:39pm On Aug 12

This is utterly despicable, disgusting and deplorable! What kinda horrible sight do these pictures present?? They should have shot this animal in prison and fed his rotten carcass to jackals.
Re: Bobrisky Shuts Down IG With Hot New Photos Days After His Release From Prison by DuttyChuks: 9:42pm On Aug 12
Prison looks good on him, the same prison wey the talkative called vdm went to come get zanza legs!
Re: Bobrisky Shuts Down IG With Hot New Photos Days After His Release From Prison by nnewsnjobs: 9:46pm On Aug 12
But where is his prick?
Re: Bobrisky Shuts Down IG With Hot New Photos Days After His Release From Prison by Lashbaba(m): 9:56pm On Aug 12
Na wash, this bros no chop beans
Re: Bobrisky Shuts Down IG With Hot New Photos Days After His Release From Prison by IGBOPROMISE1: 9:57pm On Aug 12
LuQuLuQu:
Not me straining my eyes to see the photos that shut the internet down

Oga use his lap pack him preeck

🤣🤣

A tip that could have come in handy for the Olympic pole vaulter! shocked

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shuts Down IG With Hot New Photos Days After His Release From Prison by Switinthemiddle(m): 9:59pm On Aug 12
kheny12:
He was breastless then but now he's breastful, no be juju be that grin. Baba dey wear artificial breast dey deceive himself.
my days of deceivment are over
Re: Bobrisky Shuts Down IG With Hot New Photos Days After His Release From Prison by iceflex(m): 10:01pm On Aug 12
The Weray do pack him pr*ck for one side ogun k*ll am. Awon attention seeker
Re: Bobrisky Shuts Down IG With Hot New Photos Days After His Release From Prison by Kambols95(m): 10:08pm On Aug 12
Ogagantua 😀😀
Re: Bobrisky Shuts Down IG With Hot New Photos Days After His Release From Prison by IdeasYapayaski: 10:08pm On Aug 12
LuQuLuQu:
Not me straining my eyes to see the photos that shut the internet down

Oga use his lap pack him preeck

🤣🤣

Very Dejected Demonic Human Being 😃😃😃😃😃
Re: Bobrisky Shuts Down IG With Hot New Photos Days After His Release From Prison by Princewell2012(m): 10:15pm On Aug 12
Opanka44:
Nairalan
ders I need help pls. 🙏🙏🙏
[quote][/quote]
Can you manage 1000?
Re: Bobrisky Shuts Down IG With Hot New Photos Days After His Release From Prison by Hassanmaye(m): 10:18pm On Aug 12
Haha what a MAN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill On A Date / Did Funke Akindele Lose Her Pregnancy? Why Are Fans Sympathizing With Her? / Burna Boy Pounding Fufu With A Woman In The Street (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.