Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,961 members, 7,987,437 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 10:31 AM

Men Harass A Curvy Zambian Lady With Big Backside (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Men Harass A Curvy Zambian Lady With Big Backside (Photos) (54331 Views)

Police Officers Harass A Man, Extort N300k From Him (Photos) / Zambian Lady Burns Down The House After Her Husband Impregnated Another Lady / Zambian Lady Pours Hot Water On Sleeping Husband After Killing Her Step-daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Harass A Curvy Zambian Lady With Big Backside (Photos) by ufotunang: 12:25am On Aug 13
She packed pillow and foam put inside there 🙄
Re: Men Harass A Curvy Zambian Lady With Big Backside (Photos) by starpower(m): 7:08am On Aug 13
I own there shares since 2021, own Google stock too, own oando, united capital, transcorp uba. You probably behave same way has them. Of all thing tailing yansh.
Smithwilliams826:
angry
Which social media you own?
Re: Men Harass A Curvy Zambian Lady With Big Backside (Photos) by Smithwilliams826: 7:42am On Aug 13
starpower:
I own there shares since 2021, own Google stock too, own oando, united capital, transcorp uba. You probably behave same way has them. Of all thing tailing yansh.
undecided
You own share means u own the social media... Look at the way a grown man thinks.
Re: Men Harass A Curvy Zambian Lady With Big Backside (Photos) by lereinter(m): 9:05am On Aug 13
Lifestone:
This sadly is sexual harassment of the highest order. It's a crime and should be condemned by every body.
If that Lady is in anyway related to me, the guy who touched her bum will be arrested and sent to prison.
Check closely those guys will be among the people abusing Tinubu

Ode!

tilumbu lickazz

You blind to see Zambia
Re: Men Harass A Curvy Zambian Lady With Big Backside (Photos) by Lifestone(m): 9:24am On Aug 13
lereinter:

Ode!

tilumbu lickazz

You blind to see Zambia
Don't mind OP, he inserted the Zambia after my comments.
Anyway that hasn't changed my views because I have seen videos of similar harassment of such in Yaba, Computer Village and Lagos Island. What is bad is bad
Re: Men Harass A Curvy Zambian Lady With Big Backside (Photos) by starpower(m): 10:51am On Aug 13
Smithwilliams826:
undecided
You own share means u own the social media... Look at the way a grown man thinks.
what does shares ownership means, grandpa. You actually broke pelle
Re: Men Harass A Curvy Zambian Lady With Big Backside (Photos) by Mabco: 5:01pm On Aug 13
SpaceX:
she does need to change her style of dressing. Dress the way you want to be addressed. You can't sag your pants to work likewise you shouldn't dress like a slut on the street. Dress with modesty and avoid embarrassing yourself. She has herself to blame. It's her fault.

THANK YOU. YOU REALLY GOT IT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Olaleye Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling Wife's Niece / 23year-old Dies While Struggling For Gun …his Death A Relief, Says Mother (pic) / Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra By Gunmen (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.