Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,791 members, 7,969,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 06:06 AM

FG Mute As Fuel Scarcity Worsens, Hits N990/litre - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Mute As Fuel Scarcity Worsens, Hits N990/litre (10637 Views)

Petrol Scarcity Worsens Nationwide / Peter Obi Keeps Mute As Supporters Drag Pastor Kumuyi For Praying For Nigeria / Fuel Scarcity Worsens As NNPC Fails On Demands, Promises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Mute As Fuel Scarcity Worsens, Hits N990/litre by Tobichima: 9:20am On Aug 12
tishbite42:

4 years IG for 4K?!
Na so sapa hold you?!
Abi you just dey whine
E no get much followers just 15. And the sapa no be here
Re: FG Mute As Fuel Scarcity Worsens, Hits N990/litre by leokid866: 9:29am On Aug 12
Bobloco:
"Subsidy is gone"

The most thoughtless statement ever made by a president of a country right on his swearing-in podium.
when Buhari was saying subsidy was going to stop in 2023 why didn't you talk? When 2023 budget was prepared and allocation for subsidy was set to stop in June why didn't you talk ? But when Tinubu says it's gone knowing fully well there was no budget allocation for it anymore he is insensitive 馃槖........
Re: FG Mute As Fuel Scarcity Worsens, Hits N990/litre by ecomalchemistt(m): 10:02am On Aug 12
Una Mumu Never tire una ?!
Re: FG Mute As Fuel Scarcity Worsens, Hits N990/litre by OB7Foreva(m): 10:05am On Aug 12
I kno say Buhari beta pass this man 10x Even tho both of them were cut from the same fabric. Big shame! I use fuel 30k to run my generator every 2 days

1 Like

Re: FG Mute As Fuel Scarcity Worsens, Hits N990/litre by dmz1: 10:05am On Aug 12
leokid866:
when Buhari was saying subsidy was going to stop in 2023 why didn't you talk? When 2023 budget was prepared and allocation for subsidy was set to stop in June why didn't you talk ? But when Tinubu says it's gone knowing fully well there was no budget allocation for it anymore he is insensitive 馃槖........

i am not a fan of subsidy, but your reasoning is very poor at best and at worst cloaked in ethnicity. there is what is called supplementary budget to capture omitted items why didnt tinubu do that if that is the reason for him not continuing the subsidy regime

2 Likes

Re: FG Mute As Fuel Scarcity Worsens, Hits N990/litre by Zainabwhitemone: 10:05am On Aug 12
Red Devils
Re: FG Mute As Fuel Scarcity Worsens, Hits N990/litre by discusant: 10:06am On Aug 12
Quick action that hiked cost of transportation.
Quick action that devalued the Naira.

It's like someone was paid off by foreign interests and powers to reduce the population of black Africa starting from Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: FG Mute As Fuel Scarcity Worsens, Hits N990/litre by Eriokanmi: 10:06am On Aug 12
Bobloco:
"Subsidy is gone"

The most thoughtless statement ever made by a president of a country right on his swearing-in podium.
We don't have leaders. We only have ambitious ones. After all, Tinubu didn't promise Nigerians better governance. The octogenarian who padded his age has made his point clear, that he only wanted to fulfill his lifetime ambition to be presssdent as he usually pronounces it. He won while the masses lost after using fake promises, religous and ethnic weapons
Re: FG Mute As Fuel Scarcity Worsens, Hits N990/litre by Kaiser20: 10:07am On Aug 12
Salewa97:
The ongoing investigation would unravel the cause of the current fuel scarcity. All those who have been profiting from the fuel subsidy scam are not happy with the current development.

Make una no worry, all the cockroaches hiding in the dark would soon be exposed
You be mumu.
Don't forget that Tinubu is also part of cabals in the Oil sector holding this country down.
His incompetence and corruption is Killing him

3 Likes

Re: FG Mute As Fuel Scarcity Worsens, Hits N990/litre by OgiidiiHerbals(m): 10:07am On Aug 12
They've understood the masses very well,they knew after shouting, venting on the keyboards on all social media, everyone will move on like nothing is happening as usual...This country just get as e be

2 Likes

Re: FG Mute As Fuel Scarcity Worsens, Hits N990/litre by Greenvaiper: 10:07am On Aug 12
Nothing is inside tunubu's coconut head. Shame

1 Like

Re: FG Mute As Fuel Scarcity Worsens, Hits N990/litre by Angrymode: 10:07am On Aug 12
Tinubu is nothing but a foolish agbero who has nothing upstairs.

1 Like

Re: FG Mute As Fuel Scarcity Worsens, Hits N990/litre by Jungleluv5: 10:10am On Aug 12
To all petroleum marketers who are making money through illegal oil trading benefiting from oil importation thunder fire you every every illegal money you make will get you incurable sickness

1 Like

Re: FG Mute As Fuel Scarcity Worsens, Hits N990/litre by Eriokanmi: 10:10am On Aug 12
Kaiser20:

You be mumu.
Don't forget that Tinubu is also part of cabals in the Oil sector holding this country down.
His incompetence and corruption is Killing him
Why respond to Salewa97? He has multiple moniker here on NL. Look for Chinkoalhaji34 . He's one and the same. I didn't call Tinubu's supporters illiterate for no reason.

2 Likes

Re: FG Mute As Fuel Scarcity Worsens, Hits N990/litre by ceejay80s(m): 10:13am On Aug 12
tinubu is aware of all these...
he has a hand and cut in all this.
one day one Day,we will finish this country

1 Like

Re: FG Mute As Fuel Scarcity Worsens, Hits N990/litre by discusant: 10:17am On Aug 12
villagereporter:
H谩脿 Tinubu 矛r茫n af贸b茫je wo l贸 nj贸ba. You were advised not to run and leave the presidency for young, vibrant and articulate y貌r煤ba politician while you support him with your Lagos might but 贸 f脿谩k茅 k贸r铆 on铆 l脿i but see your life now, you have been demystified.

Well, I hope you won't be d last Y貌r煤ba or Nigeria's president

Nigeria is an obstacle to modern development in Yoruba land.

Nigeria is an obstacle to modern development in Igbo land.

If Nigeria's in Europe, Europeans would have since dissolved Nigeria into more manageable countries.
Nigeria is not manageable as a country because of the centrifugal forces acting on Nigeria from the many different ethnic and religious groups of Nigeria.
Re: FG Mute As Fuel Scarcity Worsens, Hits N990/litre by Karleb(m): 10:20am On Aug 12
Make it 1k and let us rest. undecided
Re: FG Mute As Fuel Scarcity Worsens, Hits N990/litre by Lungs: 10:20am On Aug 12
villagereporter:
H谩脿 Tinubu 矛r茫n af贸b茫je wo l贸 nj贸ba. You were advised not to run and leave the presidency for young, vibrant and articulate y貌r煤ba politician while you support him with your Lagos might but 贸 f脿谩k茅 k贸r铆 on铆 l脿i but see your life now, you have been demystified.

Thank you broz for speaking the truth not like the useless hypocrite and coward oduduwas who know's the truth but decide enslave their selves with lies and always supporting eving

1 Like

Re: FG Mute As Fuel Scarcity Worsens, Hits N990/litre by Johncuppa(m): 10:24am On Aug 12
villagereporter:

It's a wasted Yoruba's slot, especially when we had an experienced in presidency cum intellectual capacity man.
He didn't do good to everyone but has become bad to all of us, including the batists except they will deny it.
Re: FG Mute As Fuel Scarcity Worsens, Hits N990/litre by Johncuppa(m): 10:30am On Aug 12
villagereporter:

Your Yoruba usage got me
You're a true Yoruba person.
It looks good for Awolowo and Abiola not making it than going down with this kinda shame.

1 Like

Re: FG Mute As Fuel Scarcity Worsens, Hits N990/litre by DeepSight(m): 10:30am On Aug 12
leokid866:

There was budget allocation up till the end of June like you yourself noted. Why then did he remove it on day one?

1 Like

Re: FG Mute As Fuel Scarcity Worsens, Hits N990/litre by NeckingNgulping(m): 10:36am On Aug 12
Divide this country now.
Re: FG Mute As Fuel Scarcity Worsens, Hits N990/litre by callmevirus(m): 10:37am On Aug 12
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

They will always be mute only there online miscreants will be defending them. They will tell you that Tinubu is not a messiah that you should give him more 30 years that everything will change

1 Like

Re: FG Mute As Fuel Scarcity Worsens, Hits N990/litre by Lovenorth: 10:38am On Aug 12
Be patient the drug lord will fix the economy while Shettima will fix the security

1 Like

Re: FG Mute As Fuel Scarcity Worsens, Hits N990/litre by villagereporter(m): 10:46am On Aug 12
OriOko88:
undecided
Nigerians are not ready for change yet.

I protested inside hot sun last week in ibadan,yet some passers-by kept mocking us telling us to leave Tinubu alone,that he just got there. Iv been very sad since then,and promised my self not to give any Nigerian money again at least for now. Our mentality is the most crude, archaic and gross any where in the world. It's a shame that millions of people still support this Tinubu shambolic govt,even amongst the literates.

We're buying fuel 910 here in ibadan yet people remain silent Asif nothing is happening. God

My broda you are not alone. Tribalism has eaten deep into the very fabric that birthed this country. May God help us

1 Like

Re: FG Mute As Fuel Scarcity Worsens, Hits N990/litre by Kukutente23: 10:48am On Aug 12
malali:
F.G should come out and explain the fuel condition to populace.

Tell them the petrol prices fluctuate.

Tell them how much the government can afford to pay as subsidy.

If fuel is 1000 naira landing cost tell them the government can afford to pay 200naira. Fuel price will be 800naira at pump.

If it rises to 1200 naira landing cost then the government will still pay 200 naira. Fuel price will be 1000 naira at pump.

If it falls to 600 naira landing cost then the government will pay 200 naira. Fuel price will be 400 naira at the pump.

Thus you are going fro removing subsidy to placing a Buffer-System.

You cannot remove subsidy, because if Russia retaliates by cutting energy to Europe and Iran also blocks the strait of Hormuz, Landing cost will rise to 2000naira. Nigerians will start #Tinubu must go.
Get your media team out and explain the process to everyone earlier rather than later.
Your comments get deleted because they are in bold and with red colours which implies an attempt to make yourself more visible than others.
Read rule 11
Re: FG Mute As Fuel Scarcity Worsens, Hits N990/litre by malali: 10:52am On Aug 12
Kukutente23:

Your comments get deleted because they are in bold and with red colours which implies an attempt to make yourself more visible than others.
Read rule 11

Fixed.
Re: FG Mute As Fuel Scarcity Worsens, Hits N990/litre by ocloud(m): 10:59am On Aug 12
WHATSAPP me 09037570222

Tobichima:
4yrs instagram account going for 3k
Re: FG Mute As Fuel Scarcity Worsens, Hits N990/litre by Manculated: 11:01am On Aug 12
OriOko88:
undecided
Nigerians are not ready for change yet.

I protested inside hot sun last week in ibadan,yet some passers-by kept mocking us telling us to leave Tinubu alone,that he just got there. Iv been very sad since then,and promised my self not to give any Nigerian money again at least for now. Our mentality is the most crude, archaic and gross any where in the world. It's a shame that millions of people still support this Tinubu shambolic govt,even amongst the literates.

We're buying fuel 910 here in ibadan yet people remain silent Asif nothing is happening. God

Its very unfortunately unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: FG Mute As Fuel Scarcity Worsens, Hits N990/litre by Tobichima: 11:03am On Aug 12
ocloud:
WHATSAPP me 09037570222
Bro i'm not on whatsapp for now.. Can we message on fb messenger?
Re: FG Mute As Fuel Scarcity Worsens, Hits N990/litre by Kaiser20: 11:03am On Aug 12
Eriokanmi:
Why respond to Salewa97? He has multiple moniker here in NL. Look.for Chinkoalhaji34 . He's one and the same. I didn't call Tinubu's supporters illiterate for no reason.
Thanks for the Update.
All those #30k hungry Tinubu Supporters with multiple Accounts will soon fade away like Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: FG Mute As Fuel Scarcity Worsens, Hits N990/litre by highchief1: 11:04am On Aug 12

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Military To Level Boko Haram Camps In Sambisa In Search Of Chibok Girls / 2019: Shehu Sani Urges Nigerians To Vote Out PDP And APC / "We Are On A Mission To Send Buhari Back To Daura" - Eunice Atuejide

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.