Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,955 members, 7,883,339 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 09:19 AM

Why Do You Drink Malt Drinks? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Why Do You Drink Malt Drinks? (13329 Views)

Help!! I Am Getting Addicted To Soft Drinks. / Help : I Ate Groundnut With Plastic Malt,see What Happend To Me / Do You Drink Water While Eating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Drink Malt Drinks? by africanres: 4:32pm On Dec 05, 2011
I am doing some research and trying to find out why consumers drink Malt drinks?

For instance, is it because it's healthier? Is it a special occasion drink?

If you don't drink Malt drinks, Why not?

Thanks!
J.
Re: Why Do You Drink Malt Drinks? by kieryn(f): 7:06am On Dec 06, 2011
Because nothing goes better with chin chin then a cold Malta!! It inexpensive and delicious snack.
Re: Why Do You Drink Malt Drinks? by Ruqaya(f): 11:05am On Dec 06, 2011
I don't take malt drinks,it pulls me off
Re: Why Do You Drink Malt Drinks? by caviarbout: 6:49am On Dec 07, 2011
I don't like these drinks
Re: Why Do You Drink Malt Drinks? by stepo707: 9:57am On Dec 09, 2011
Because i want to drink malt drinks
Re: Why Do You Drink Malt Drinks? by obowunmi(m): 12:08pm On Dec 09, 2011
Very unhealthy, too much sugar, No wonder Nigerians have bad teeth and stinking bad breath,
Re: Why Do You Drink Malt Drinks? by Bawss1(m): 5:00pm On Dec 09, 2011
I enjoy malt drinks because they are an inexpensive alternative to other soft drinks.
Re: Why Do You Drink Malt Drinks? by WAVixen: 12:53am On Dec 10, 2011
People talk through their rear most times!!! Amstel malt is an alternative to the sugary varients.
Re: Why Do You Drink Malt Drinks? by lolaluv1(f): 9:23pm On Dec 10, 2011
i looooove malt drinks. i cud drink 3 at a time. i prefer it to coke or fanta. i loooove when i mix it with evaporated or powdered milk. yum!
Re: Why Do You Drink Malt Drinks? by obowunmi(m): 9:29pm On Dec 10, 2011
Condensed milk ke?
Re: Why Do You Drink Malt Drinks? by lolaluv1(f): 9:45pm On Dec 10, 2011
^^^

cheesy Sorry, I meant evaporated milk. Will correct the necessary, smiley
Re: Why Do You Drink Malt Drinks? by Honeycity(f): 3:47pm On Dec 13, 2011
cant do without taking it in a day
Re: Why Do You Drink Malt Drinks? by iice(f): 3:01pm On Dec 19, 2011
I drink alot of Horlicks. Warm malt.
Re: Why Do You Drink Malt Drinks? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:50pm On Dec 23, 2011
smiley smiley smiley

iice:

Re: Why Do You Drink Malt Drinks? by WAVixen: 10:28pm On Dec 23, 2011
iice:

Horlicks is different from malt drinks.

Re: Why Do You Drink Malt Drinks? by iice(f): 1:41pm On Dec 24, 2011
Aren't they all malt products?
Re: Why Do You Drink Malt Drinks? by dasparrow: 4:50pm On Dec 24, 2011
obowunmi:

Very unhealthy, too much sugar, No wonder Nigerians have bad teeth and stinking bad breath,

Generalizations are never healthy. Since you are a Nigerian too, I guess you have bad teeth and foul breath too going by what you said. So, time to see the dentist I guess. By the way, bad teeth and breath is as a result of improper or poor dental hygiene and not due to drinking sugary drinks. Westerners consume alot of sweets and sugary drinks yet the people don't all have poor breath, maybe bad teeth but then again alot of oyibos don't have nice teeth anyway.

@Topic
I drink Malt occasionally because it might make one gain weight. I like the taste of malt hence my consumption of it.
Re: Why Do You Drink Malt Drinks? by bolorunfem(f): 4:58pm On Dec 28, 2011
I seldom do. It gives me heartburn embarassed
Re: Why Do You Drink Malt Drinks? by obowunmi(m): 6:20am On Dec 29, 2011
Dasparrow: get pff crack. You claim Westerners consume alot of sweets and sugary drinks yet the people don't all have poor breath,, Are you aware that mouthwash, breathmint, and chewing gum are a billion dollar industry,
Re: Why Do You Drink Malt Drinks? by Mustay(m): 9:11pm On Dec 30, 2011
I do. When I banned 'I' from taking 'soft drinks', they were my alternative and they must be cold or better, chilled.

I guess it's because they're less sugary and more 'natural' due to the nutrients. I don't care about the debate of na so, na lie.

Hope this helps your research
Re: Why Do You Drink Malt Drinks? by vb0mb(m): 9:30pm On Jan 07, 2012
@op which brand of malt drink are researching on. Some consumer may prefer a brand to others because of either of the features: taste, price, colour, brand prestige, foam/bubble, sugar level, packaging(nature of the bottle), peer influence etc.

(1) (Reply)

Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? / Why Are Women Better Cook Than Men? / How Many Kilograms/grams Is A Derica Of Rice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.