Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,590 members, 7,926,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 09:11 PM

14-Year-Old Boy Beheaded For Ritual In Ibadan By His Friends & Islamic Cleric - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-Year-Old Boy Beheaded For Ritual In Ibadan By His Friends & Islamic Cleric (32068 Views)

Businessman, Linus Owuamanam, Murdered In Ibadan By Unknown Gunmen / Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) / Christian Lucky Kenjika School-Boy Beheaded In Rivers. Disturbing Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Beheaded For Ritual In Ibadan By His Friends & Islamic Cleric by God1blessBiafra: 4:30pm On Aug 12
Ronu terrorists at work

4 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Beheaded For Ritual In Ibadan By His Friends & Islamic Cleric by Manager001: 4:33pm On Aug 12
Children of the waste again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Beheaded For Ritual In Ibadan By His Friends & Islamic Cleric by Angelfrost(m): 4:35pm On Aug 12
So, the entire region and elders can't come together to address this menace once and for all?!! undecided

How can we still condone such barbarism in this day and age?!!

Na wa o!

4 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Beheaded For Ritual In Ibadan By His Friends & Islamic Cleric by stasius: 4:35pm On Aug 12
20yrs from now this country will be hot!

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Beheaded For Ritual In Ibadan By His Friends & Islamic Cleric by discusant: 4:36pm On Aug 12
Friend, Islamic cleric?
I used to believe that no SW Muslim will accept use of sharia criminal laws in the SW region. Sharia criminal laws include stoning blasphemous person to death, stoning women to death for adultery, cutting the hands of thieves, and other obsolete but harsh punishment systems. 12 northern Nigeria states unilaterally adopted this unconstitutional punishment system since 1999.

But recent developments show that many SW Muslims are okay with Sharia criminal justice system.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Beheaded For Ritual In Ibadan By His Friends & Islamic Cleric by ucbenjamin696(m): 4:36pm On Aug 12
Just lyk the incident that gwan early diz year,the paya go HK to learn street hustle..., las las BOSS MAN use am run science.
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Beheaded For Ritual In Ibadan By His Friends & Islamic Cleric by Jolite(m): 4:36pm On Aug 12
illicit:
Nice one...
Nice what? are you a mad man?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Beheaded For Ritual In Ibadan By His Friends & Islamic Cleric by Guestlander: 4:37pm On Aug 12
Death penalty for human sacrifice. This has got to stop.
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Beheaded For Ritual In Ibadan By His Friends & Islamic Cleric by Nonexisting1: 4:38pm On Aug 12
Whenever I'm close to a man from Ogun or Oyo state, I normally cut off my head by myself, put it in my bag and lock it with up to 10 padlocks to avoid stories that touch.

6 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Beheaded For Ritual In Ibadan By His Friends & Islamic Cleric by Kaiser20: 4:39pm On Aug 12
Ooh No, not again.
Those people are too Primitive.
Who Lied to the SW youths that you can use a shortcut to make Money by chopping Off your brothers and sisters Heads in 2024? Haba!

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Beheaded For Ritual In Ibadan By His Friends & Islamic Cleric by Father4all: 4:43pm On Aug 12
Some of this Islamic clerics are worst than the devil
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Beheaded For Ritual In Ibadan By His Friends & Islamic Cleric by muykem: 4:43pm On Aug 12
14 years old is doing money ritual.it is finished. Cutting off people's head is alien in Islam.
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Beheaded For Ritual In Ibadan By His Friends & Islamic Cleric by Realhommie(m): 4:43pm On Aug 12
The government, traditional institutions and elders should do more to curb this menace in the South West region. Even the dead are not safe in their resting place anymore.
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Beheaded For Ritual In Ibadan By His Friends & Islamic Cleric by Udemsjay: 4:45pm On Aug 12
Mmmmm, dis one shock me
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Beheaded For Ritual In Ibadan By His Friends & Islamic Cleric by ecomalchemistt(m): 4:46pm On Aug 12
This is bad
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Beheaded For Ritual In Ibadan By His Friends & Islamic Cleric by WORTHSANDVALUES: 4:47pm On Aug 12
Techtangle:
That's very bad
N1000 is like a million Naira to me right now, if you help, consider yourself saving a soul today, I will be so grateful. 8,0,7,3,5,3,9,2,6,8 Opay,  Z.N.O

If you see a job that will be paying you wouldn't you do it ?

Now between giving you money and giving you job which will you accept ?

Reply and let me know what.
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Beheaded For Ritual In Ibadan By His Friends & Islamic Cleric by Rastty: 4:47pm On Aug 12
Na main reason I no dey follow Friends Waka anyhow... Ore ti tan abanirin gan o si
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Beheaded For Ritual In Ibadan By His Friends & Islamic Cleric by Nwaotu10(m): 4:52pm On Aug 12
Yorubas and rituals ehhh grin
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Beheaded For Ritual In Ibadan By His Friends & Islamic Cleric by DamnnNiggarr: 4:53pm On Aug 12
Slytiger:

Just like same beheading and cannibalism is IPOB culture. 🤷🏾‍♂️
Ronu online keyboard warrior!

Cannibalism you said!
Did you not see, in the report, where it is stated that they will be using the cremated body of the victim to drink pap every day?

Well, let me help you with that;

“The other three boys had earlier bargained with the cleric that they would use their friend for a money ritual. So, when they got there, he (the victim) was strangulated to death, beheaded and cremated. They will be using it to take pap every day, according to what they told us.”

4 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Beheaded For Ritual In Ibadan By His Friends & Islamic Cleric by Kam2021: 4:53pm On Aug 12
The money set dem no go use am go better thing and they will not still enter Forbes list.E no make sense.
See as dem waste the boy head

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Beheaded For Ritual In Ibadan By His Friends & Islamic Cleric by Chaolin: 4:55pm On Aug 12
South West again........
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Beheaded For Ritual In Ibadan By His Friends & Islamic Cleric by AguluLiar: 5:00pm On Aug 12
Nebuchadnezar:
grin

again?
all in the bid to measure up to the success of the most intelligent industrious race the Igbos?
hehehe

Biafran monkey,

your successful blodas are on death rows in far East Asia, while the rest are languishing in prisons all over the World.
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Beheaded For Ritual In Ibadan By His Friends & Islamic Cleric by AguluLiar: 5:03pm On Aug 12
gistray:
Ronu culture 🤣🤣🤣

I can guarantee you they sold that head.... They can never waste a body part like the Northerners.... Ronus will sell the head, the testes, the penis, the legs and hand to one babalawo for N10k each

The body parts have already been sold to your blodas in far away Imo and Ábíá.
They are to be used for Oha soup this weekend.
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Beheaded For Ritual In Ibadan By His Friends & Islamic Cleric by frazee: 5:05pm On Aug 12
Mtcheww... shebi na ibadan... place wey iPhone na achievement.... every pikin wan use iPhone with side and tiny sagging jean...
If you see them for their japanese lexus or toyota they own the world... dem forget say German dey... werey...

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Beheaded For Ritual In Ibadan By His Friends & Islamic Cleric by AguluLiar: 5:06pm On Aug 12
gistray:

Every day more than 10 people lost their heads in South West.

You can cry all you want but you can't call me a liar

The heads are used for isiewu in Imo and Abia
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Beheaded For Ritual In Ibadan By His Friends & Islamic Cleric by Greattha: 5:06pm On Aug 12
Na wa o.

Around this age na Mortal Kombat on Sega and Soccer on PlayStation and our small small Babes for school we dey think...no be to make millions...especially not through rituals.

I guess the environment matters as well.

Really sad.

Poor kid was oblivious of the whole plan...he didn't see it coming. He must've been confused when he saw his so-called friends turned on him.

Gwo Gwo Gwo storyline comes to mind again.

Check my profile for a safe sure way to earn daily income

RhodaFa:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/14-year-old-boy-beheaded-in-ibadan/%3famp

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Beheaded For Ritual In Ibadan By His Friends & Islamic Cleric by OriOko88(m): 5:07pm On Aug 12
The fear of Yoruba alfas is the beginning of wisdom, especially those young ones with head gear. They are so so wicked, crude and mostly illiterates. Theres one young Alfa with head gear that drives glk Benz in my hood last year. The guy ran man later this year,they took him away.

Anywhere u see Yoruba Alfa in head gear run away from them as far as u can. 90% of them are demonic. Awon Alfa onilawali. Spitts on their head
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Beheaded For Ritual In Ibadan By His Friends & Islamic Cleric by AguluLiar: 5:08pm On Aug 12
Rahkman:
This people and those xenophobic south Africans there's no difference

Nothing like xenophobia in South Africa.
It's your blodas who exported crimes to South Africa that made them hate Nigerians
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Beheaded For Ritual In Ibadan By His Friends & Islamic Cleric by 43Ronin: 5:08pm On Aug 12
How I roll in south-west

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Beheaded For Ritual In Ibadan By His Friends & Islamic Cleric by Osanoghodua1: 5:08pm On Aug 12
I am not surprised. May God save his children from bad influence.
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Beheaded For Ritual In Ibadan By His Friends & Islamic Cleric by advocatejare(m): 5:12pm On Aug 12
RhodaFa:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/14-year-old-boy-beheaded-in-ibadan/%3famp
AntiChristian awon Alfa isonu e ti gbe ise won de

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CAC Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl In Ondo (Photo) / 96-year-old Ex-soldier, Trans-border Drug Traffickers Arrested In Niger, Adamawa / Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Transformer During Rain In Abuja

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.