Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,592 members, 7,926,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 09:13 PM

14-Year-Old Boy Beheaded For Ritual In Ibadan By His Friends & Islamic Cleric - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-Year-Old Boy Beheaded For Ritual In Ibadan By His Friends & Islamic Cleric (32071 Views)

Businessman, Linus Owuamanam, Murdered In Ibadan By Unknown Gunmen / Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) / Christian Lucky Kenjika School-Boy Beheaded In Rivers. Disturbing Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Beheaded For Ritual In Ibadan By His Friends & Islamic Cleric by Auguz: 7:19pm On Aug 12
Even 14 years old are looking for money at such age when they should be thinking of keep good grades in life and making their parents proud
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Beheaded For Ritual In Ibadan By His Friends & Islamic Cleric by Wizardslayer: 7:27pm On Aug 12
Kam2021:
The money set dem no go use am go better thing and they will not still enter Forbes list.E no make sense.
See as dem waste the boy head
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Beheaded For Ritual In Ibadan By His Friends & Islamic Cleric by CorrectionFLuid: 7:30pm On Aug 12
gistray:
Ronu culture 🤣🤣🤣

I can guarantee you they sold that head.... They can never waste a body part like the Northerners.... Ronus will sell the head, the testes, the penis, the legs and hand to one babalawo for N10k each

If you had read the post, you'd have seen something juicier to list. Lol
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Beheaded For Ritual In Ibadan By His Friends & Islamic Cleric by rickleye: 7:38pm On Aug 12
Unless there is death sentence this will not end.
What type of friends ? 🤦
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Beheaded For Ritual In Ibadan By His Friends & Islamic Cleric by andycom(m): 7:39pm On Aug 12
MajorOvakporaye:
I talk am!!!

It's always them. Ndi brown roof

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Beheaded For Ritual In Ibadan By His Friends & Islamic Cleric by NOwazobia: 8:16pm On Aug 12
This old culture of human sacrifices has really rub negatively on the Yoruba race in recent times. embarassed

This was one of the horrors of Idol worshipping in those days.

Some cultures were virgin girls sacrifices seasonally to Idols. embarassed

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Beheaded For Ritual In Ibadan By His Friends & Islamic Cleric by Tetraozonaitera: 8:46pm On Aug 12
Sick!
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Beheaded For Ritual In Ibadan By His Friends & Islamic Cleric by Gohs: 9:03pm On Aug 12
Shocking things will never end in this life!

This is interesting, read here:
https://bolsaifoony.com/4/7870055
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Beheaded For Ritual In Ibadan By His Friends & Islamic Cleric by AntiChristian: 9:34pm On Aug 12
advocatejare:

AntiChristian awon Alfa isonu e ti gbe ise won de

They may be working for a pastor to bring more congregation to Jesus!
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Beheaded For Ritual In Ibadan By His Friends & Islamic Cleric by iyke2frankeze: 9:38pm On Aug 12
I am still wondering if there are still people who have heads in the Southwestern Nigeria.
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Beheaded For Ritual In Ibadan By His Friends & Islamic Cleric by bigcasava1(m): 9:58pm On Aug 12
gistray:
Ronu culture 🤣🤣🤣

I can guarantee you they sold that head.... They can never waste a body part like the Northerners.... Ronus will sell the head, the testes, the penis, the legs and hand to one babalawo for N10k each
hahahaha 🤣🤣
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Beheaded For Ritual In Ibadan By His Friends & Islamic Cleric by bigcasava1(m): 10:00pm On Aug 12
Ronu no go offer me food make i eat! The fear of seeing human head no go allow me.
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Beheaded For Ritual In Ibadan By His Friends & Islamic Cleric by Mrexcell(m): 10:36pm On Aug 12
In these modern age some barbarians are still into human rituals and cannibalism too bad for that region.
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Beheaded For Ritual In Ibadan By His Friends & Islamic Cleric by Love800(m): 11:09pm On Aug 12
Do you have a job to give out. I need a job too.
WORTHSANDVALUES:

If you see a job that will be paying you wouldn't you do it ?

Now between giving you money and giving you job which will you accept ?

Reply and let me know what.
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Beheaded For Ritual In Ibadan By His Friends & Islamic Cleric by Bullet4thiefnub: 11:27pm On Aug 12
Na them every one a ritualist or rapist
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Beheaded For Ritual In Ibadan By His Friends & Islamic Cleric by Bullet4thiefnub: 11:28pm On Aug 12
Slytiger:
Lol. This has become a menace.
It is their way of life , their culture , they eat it , drink the blood and make pomade with the fat , even the thief at the top have his own runs for that
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Beheaded For Ritual In Ibadan By His Friends & Islamic Cleric by Bullet4thiefnub: 11:30pm On Aug 12
Nwaikpe:
yellowba
That tribe no get levels , na the north Dey prop them up , them not get levels at all all , I don’t have a single respect for them
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Beheaded For Ritual In Ibadan By His Friends & Islamic Cleric by sandygechy(f): 1:31am On Aug 13
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Beheaded For Ritual In Ibadan By His Friends & Islamic Cleric by advocatejare(m): 11:45am On Aug 13
AntiChristian:

They may be working for a pastor to bring more congregation to Jesus!
Why won’t you be reasoning like this when a mad man who was constantly hallucinating and assuming that he had done what he didn’t do is your role model?

You’re just like Muhammad

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Beheaded For Ritual In Ibadan By His Friends & Islamic Cleric by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:04pm On Aug 13
Even unborn yoruba still in the womb know how to use human skull for sacrifices.. it's in them
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Beheaded For Ritual In Ibadan By His Friends & Islamic Cleric by Nonywendy(m): 2:18pm On Aug 13
Ibadan has turned to liaison office to Ogun state
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Beheaded For Ritual In Ibadan By His Friends & Islamic Cleric by belzabull(f): 2:19pm On Aug 13
BeardedMeat:
Omor

Prevention is golden.
nna ehnn..stop promoting yaroba slangs
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Beheaded For Ritual In Ibadan By His Friends & Islamic Cleric by Dougad: 2:43pm On Aug 13
The sad waste region always representing
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Beheaded For Ritual In Ibadan By His Friends & Islamic Cleric by BALLOSKI: 3:04pm On Aug 13
14 years age group? How did we get here?
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Beheaded For Ritual In Ibadan By His Friends & Islamic Cleric by Franzinni: 3:09pm On Aug 13
gistray:
Ronu culture 🤣🤣🤣

you are right but Obi supporters will eat it ...

I won't be surprise they sell the parts to you since you know how much it cost so well.
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Beheaded For Ritual In Ibadan By His Friends & Islamic Cleric by BeardedMeat(m): 6:39pm On Aug 13
belzabull:
nna ehnn..stop promoting yaroba slangs
Very noted! Odogwu!

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Beheaded For Ritual In Ibadan By His Friends & Islamic Cleric by ucbenjamin696(m): 6:56am
caye:

Plus, kindly link me to the webpage , and what happened.

The guy wanted to learn yahoo, but was instead used for human rituals?

What exactly is wrong with us

Not on the web,it happened close to where me work I knew the both guys cus I was working as a clubDj and the guys always frequent the hotel bar,eida to take some drink,watch match, relax,lodge with hookup or juz eat and go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CAC Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl In Ondo (Photo) / 96-year-old Ex-soldier, Trans-border Drug Traffickers Arrested In Niger, Adamawa / Man Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Transformer During Rain In Abuja

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.