Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,639 members, 7,921,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:20 AM

Kamala Harris Leads Donald Trump In Wisconsin, Pennsylvania And Michigan - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kamala Harris Leads Donald Trump In Wisconsin, Pennsylvania And Michigan (21933 Views)

See Kamala Harris Rally Crowd Sizes So Far (Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona) / Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect / Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kamala Harris Leads Donald Trump In Wisconsin, Pennsylvania And Michigan by goslowgoslow(m): 2:27am On Aug 13
MadamVanessa:
shocked

If America like they should give their state to another LGBTQ apologist and weakling again. But till then, on Trump we stand and believes on.
Ignorant man that is acting to be a woman, you are already part of LGBTQ.
You are gay!

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Leads Donald Trump In Wisconsin, Pennsylvania And Michigan by goslowgoslow(m): 2:31am On Aug 13
thegagoman:
The media will do everything before the election to make Kamala look like she's going to win.

Just like in the case of Tinubu vs Obi, the Obi supporters won online and BAT won on poll. I see the same thing happening in America. The MAGA fans are afraid to talk. They are being bullied online.

PS:
I only used Obi vs Tinubu as example, I don't give a flying fvck about the two of them.
This one dey yern opata!
Re: Kamala Harris Leads Donald Trump In Wisconsin, Pennsylvania And Michigan by putin2: 2:33am On Aug 13
Story of the God which poll ? Kamala is a jokie
Re: Kamala Harris Leads Donald Trump In Wisconsin, Pennsylvania And Michigan by OgaTheTop2: 2:58am On Aug 13
Iruia:
you don't know America, comrade
Do you?
Re: Kamala Harris Leads Donald Trump In Wisconsin, Pennsylvania And Michigan by zonties1(m): 3:03am On Aug 13
i love you with ur sincerity. God bless u babe
MadamVanessa:

grin

You don't support Kamala more than me, but the truth is , the time is not just ripe yet for a woman to lead the world most powerful nation.

Wait and see the atrocities of Islamic terrorists around the world if Kamala finally wins. They will even price USA because Kamala as a woman will bring so much emotions into politics and decision making. No woman has the steel balls men have.
Re: Kamala Harris Leads Donald Trump In Wisconsin, Pennsylvania And Michigan by Candreva: 3:16am On Aug 13
Living in shyt hole and having opinion about presidency in America. Like your opinion counts grin grin Make una deal with una emilokan saga first before una dey put mouth for the almighty US
MadamVanessa:

grin

You don't support Kamala more than me, but the truth is , the time is not just ripe yet for a woman to lead the world most powerful nation.

Wait and see the atrocities of Islamic terrorists around the world if Kamala finally wins. They will even price USA because Kamala as a woman will bring so much emotions into politics and decision making. No woman has the steel balls men have.

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Leads Donald Trump In Wisconsin, Pennsylvania And Michigan by zizie: 4:01am On Aug 13
HUH De santis naaaaa. He has a very bad reputation in Florida. It is almost the same as the Dems presenting Gavin Newsom of California

Slytiger:
Wawu. The GOP should have chosen DeSantis. Trump is a bad market after all the garbage.
Re: Kamala Harris Leads Donald Trump In Wisconsin, Pennsylvania And Michigan by Shimbo96(m): 4:07am On Aug 13
Fineman2:
Nice one, Harris presidency is around the corner
don't believe online poll, not everyone voted
Re: Kamala Harris Leads Donald Trump In Wisconsin, Pennsylvania And Michigan by aestake: 4:09am On Aug 13
thegagoman:
The media will do everything before the election to make Kamala look like she's going to win.

Just like in the case of Tinubu vs Obi, the Obi supporters won online and BAT won on poll. I see the same thing happening in America. The MAGA fans are afraid to talk. They are being bullied online.

PS:
I only used Obi vs Tinubu as example, I don't give a flying fvck about the two of them.
BAT won on polls and you're protesting on the streets.
Re: Kamala Harris Leads Donald Trump In Wisconsin, Pennsylvania And Michigan by Geopstar02: 4:12am On Aug 13
Re: Kamala Harris Leads Donald Trump In Wisconsin, Pennsylvania And Michigan by Zainabwhitemone: 4:19am On Aug 13
Exploitation of its potential

Re: Kamala Harris Leads Donald Trump In Wisconsin, Pennsylvania And Michigan by loswhite(m): 5:00am On Aug 13
MadamVanessa:

grin

shut up your mouth just talking like someone without sense

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Leads Donald Trump In Wisconsin, Pennsylvania And Michigan by loswhite(m): 5:01am On Aug 13
Fineman2:
really, such funny way of thinking cheesy
senseless way to think….lol

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Leads Donald Trump In Wisconsin, Pennsylvania And Michigan by vibratingpenis: 5:09am On Aug 13
thegagoman:

PS:

I won't support any candidate until I see who Islamic vermins support, I will immediately throw my support to the opposite person, you know islamists and Muslims are disgusting scums.
Re: Kamala Harris Leads Donald Trump In Wisconsin, Pennsylvania And Michigan by Augustine2244(m): 5:11am On Aug 13
MadamVanessa:

grin

Lol! You are absolutely correct.
Re: Kamala Harris Leads Donald Trump In Wisconsin, Pennsylvania And Michigan by Rupertek: 5:15am On Aug 13
I don't want Trump to win the upcoming presidential election. By all means possible, I want him to fail. Trump is highly anti immigration.
Melagros:
COMRADES, does online polls reflect the main polls?

Honestly, I want Trump to win the upcoming presidential election
Re: Kamala Harris Leads Donald Trump In Wisconsin, Pennsylvania And Michigan by Augustine2244(m): 5:15am On Aug 13
That's just opinion polls for now, but on the D_Dat, things can change unexpectedly, even in the battleground states.
Re: Kamala Harris Leads Donald Trump In Wisconsin, Pennsylvania And Michigan by kayusely70(m): 5:17am On Aug 13
[/color]I pray she wins eventually![color=#006600]
Re: Kamala Harris Leads Donald Trump In Wisconsin, Pennsylvania And Michigan by asakoko: 5:18am On Aug 13
US November Polls will be interesting
Re: Kamala Harris Leads Donald Trump In Wisconsin, Pennsylvania And Michigan by Elonmuzk(m): 5:24am On Aug 13
MadamVanessa:

grin

Have you bothered to read her profile? Do you know how many cartel members she put behind bars in California? Do you think every woman is like Nigerian women? Do some research before you comment!

2 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Leads Donald Trump In Wisconsin, Pennsylvania And Michigan by Tealcrestmedia(m): 5:36am On Aug 13
All these malama bots sef, so the 3 states magically stalled DJT at 46%? cheesy
Re: Kamala Harris Leads Donald Trump In Wisconsin, Pennsylvania And Michigan by IfnobeGod20: 5:58am On Aug 13
MadamVanessa:

grin

Sometimes some of you will just use your personal perspective to judge the other. It seems you don't know this woman. A former attorney general of one of the biggest state in USA. The woman is never the type you ascribe to her person, she is a ruthless person and not the fearful person you stated.
Even the most docile American president wouldn't submit his/her country to the whims and caprices of intruders because of the love they have for their country. It is always America first. So this your assertion is skewed and not the reflection of what could happen.
I am also taken aback while some of you are rooting for a divisive person like Trump. This is the same mistake you people are making in Nigeria, always at the side of those with defective character. Trump is a devil incarnate, using the veil of christianity to cover up but in reality he is the devil himself.
The man Trump hates anything that is black and like playing divisiveness.
Any black supporting Trump have sold his or her conscience to the dog and cannot reason at all.

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Leads Donald Trump In Wisconsin, Pennsylvania And Michigan by samonak(m): 6:00am On Aug 13
MadamVanessa:

grin

I think your logic is flawed. Till date apart from say Winston Churchill, No former PM of UK has been able to measure up to the standard of the Iron lady, Margaret Thatcher of blessed memory, she saw the country through the. Falkland war and was able to maintain it's sovereignty. In addition, she was able to steer the Nation through turbulent times. The same can be said of Indira Gandhi of India, whose policy placed India on the path to development. With the right motivation and support women are capable of premium leadership.

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Leads Donald Trump In Wisconsin, Pennsylvania And Michigan by psucc(m): 6:13am On Aug 13
You call that funny?
It's a cause for concern not just for the US but the entire world.

Fineman2:
really, such funny way of thinking cheesy
Re: Kamala Harris Leads Donald Trump In Wisconsin, Pennsylvania And Michigan by tallfish145(m): 6:30am On Aug 13
MadamVanessa:
shocked

If America like they should give their state to another LGBTQ apologist and weakling again. But till then, on Trump we stand and believes on.
Shut up. Face ur country and leave americans to decide who they want

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Leads Donald Trump In Wisconsin, Pennsylvania And Michigan by tayepop(m): 6:37am On Aug 13
MadamVanessa:
shocked

The illuminati and free masons women actually. They are under satanist spell in that country, I won't be surprised if Camila wins. Wetin dey vex me be say Nigeria is going that route too with all this afrobeats artist signed under illuminati labels, they have start using them to cast spells through their music and music videos.
Re: Kamala Harris Leads Donald Trump In Wisconsin, Pennsylvania And Michigan by Geesaintagape: 6:50am On Aug 13
Useless post.
Like Hillary like Harris

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Leads Donald Trump In Wisconsin, Pennsylvania And Michigan by ejieddy: 6:53am On Aug 13
It's the New York Times. What else would they say? During Hillary Clinton, they said same thing until she lost. 😁
Re: Kamala Harris Leads Donald Trump In Wisconsin, Pennsylvania And Michigan by mediafada(m): 6:59am On Aug 13
Nazgul:
If Biden had remained in the race, Trump would have had a landslide victory. But with Kamala, Trump has a very steep mountain to climb cos the who is who in American politics dislike him due to his antiwar stand.

They want the war between Ukraine and Russia to continue.

For me the only reason why I don't want Trump to win is because of his strong stance on immigrants. He's literally planning to shut the doors on them. This is a nightmare for those of us who are planning to Japan to the US.

If you'll add value to the US, Trump won't stop you from coming.
Re: Kamala Harris Leads Donald Trump In Wisconsin, Pennsylvania And Michigan by Munzy14(m): 7:05am On Aug 13
Melagros:
COMRADES, does online polls reflect the main polls?

Honestly, I want Trump to win the upcoming presidential election
Hillary Clinton did better than Kamala against Trump.

But on the deal day, Everyone was shocked how Trump won..🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Russia Will Not Attack NATO But F-16s Will Be Shot Down In Ukraine, Putin Says / Mulatu Teshome Resigns As Ethiopian President / Liz Truss Expected To Be Named As British Prime Minister Today (photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.