Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,639 members, 7,921,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:20 AM

Kamala Harris Leads Donald Trump In Wisconsin, Pennsylvania And Michigan - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kamala Harris Leads Donald Trump In Wisconsin, Pennsylvania And Michigan (21933 Views)

See Kamala Harris Rally Crowd Sizes So Far (Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona) / Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect / Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kamala Harris Leads Donald Trump In Wisconsin, Pennsylvania And Michigan by Inosky: 7:11am On Aug 13
It will be greatest feat for a black female migrant to be the first female American president shocked
Re: Kamala Harris Leads Donald Trump In Wisconsin, Pennsylvania And Michigan by Mikael0407(m): 7:22am On Aug 13
Nazgul:
If Biden had remained in the race, Trump would have had a landslide victory. But with Kamala, Trump has a very steep mountain to climb cos the who is who in American politics dislike him due to his antiwar stand.

They want the war between Ukraine and Russia to continue.

For me the only reason why I don't want Trump to win is because of his strong stance on immigrants. He's literally planning to shut the doors on them. This is a nightmare for those of us who are planning to Japan to the US.

That's where you have it wrong. Trump is only against illegals immigrants who turn up out of nowhere with no papers and start roaming the streets aimlessly. Unless you plan to join that group of people, you have no problems at all.
Re: Kamala Harris Leads Donald Trump In Wisconsin, Pennsylvania And Michigan by Professor822714: 7:33am On Aug 13
[quote author=MadamVanessa post=131473567] shocked

If America like they should give their state to another LGBTQ apologist and weakling again. But till then, on Trump we stand and believes on.[/quote
Ode, someone who called you a shithole
Re: Kamala Harris Leads Donald Trump In Wisconsin, Pennsylvania And Michigan by Professor822714: 7:36am On Aug 13
[quote author=thegagoman post=131475956]The media will do everything before the election to make Kamala look like she's going to win.

Just like in the case of Tinubu vs Obi, the Obi supporters won online and BAT won on poll. I see the same thing happening in America. The MAGA fans are afraid to talk. They are being bullied onli
PS:
I only used Obi vs Tinubu as example, I don't give a flying fvck about the two of them.[/quote
You think yakubu is the one to oversee the election.
Re: Kamala Harris Leads Donald Trump In Wisconsin, Pennsylvania And Michigan by bolajisunday: 7:53am On Aug 13
This is where Americans are different from Nigerians.
There are aspects of their politics and by extension lives which aren't negotiable regardless of whoever emerges as the POTUS.
Issues like fighting terrorism ,iron clad commitment to the security of Israel among other things is what every American president will pursue.
In this coming election,Harris is favored to some extent over Trump for some salient reasons.
Harris presidency forget it,won't be soft on fighting terrorism .

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Leads Donald Trump In Wisconsin, Pennsylvania And Michigan by CursedOsuPigs: 7:57am On Aug 13
MadamVanessa:
shocked

If America like they should give their state to another LGBTQ apologist and weakling again. But till then, on Trump we stand and believes on.

I love your American grammar 🤣
Re: Kamala Harris Leads Donald Trump In Wisconsin, Pennsylvania And Michigan by one4GOD(f): 8:11am On Aug 13
thegagoman:
The media will do everything before the election to make Kamala look like she's going to win.

Just like in the case of Tinubu vs Obi, the Obi supporters won online and BAT won on poll. I see the same thing happening in America. The MAGA fans are afraid to talk. They are being bullied online.

PS:
I only used Obi vs Tinubu as example, I don't give a flying fvck about the two of them.
pls do not use this to compare nigeria 2023 elections we all saw the results declared arent nothing near what the truth is. America is not nigeria so polls like this can be a reflection of what the real result might be. APC was rejected both home and abroad but becos ur winner is a desperado which we have all seen, the election result went the way the evil cabals planned it. Whoever wins in America is the person Americans voted
Re: Kamala Harris Leads Donald Trump In Wisconsin, Pennsylvania And Michigan by silibaba: 8:21am On Aug 13
Not surprised. Na dem get media nah.
Re: Kamala Harris Leads Donald Trump In Wisconsin, Pennsylvania And Michigan by chris51(f): 8:21am On Aug 13
MadamVanessa:

grin

You don't support Kamala more than me, but the truth is , the time is not just ripe yet for a woman to lead the world most powerful nation.

Wait and see the atrocities of Islamic terrorists around the world if Kamala finally wins. They will even price USA because Kamala as a woman will bring so much emotions into politics and decision making. No woman has the steel balls men have.

When will the time be ripe for a woman President in the USA.
I will definitely vote for Kamala Harris and by God's grace she will win.
Forget about Mr T. He is nothing but a fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Leads Donald Trump In Wisconsin, Pennsylvania And Michigan by chris51(f): 8:21am On Aug 13
chris51:

When will the time be ripe for a woman President in the USA.
I will definitely vote for Kamala Harris and by God's grace she will win.
Forget about Mr T. He is nothing but a fraud.
Re: Kamala Harris Leads Donald Trump In Wisconsin, Pennsylvania And Michigan by bigpicture001: 8:36am On Aug 13
Flamemignon1:

It's the same emotional judgemental mistakes that's making stupid evil old men cause wars. If y'all are misogynistic aholes, just say that but to condemn women for having empathy and men for having anger and hate when both are emotions is just completely disingenuous and misogynistic, it's ok for men to be angry and aggressive but a woman be empathetic, it's bad. By your dumbass logic, Margaret thatcher shouldn't have been the first female PM of the UK, she wasn't called the Iron lady for no reason, she spewed the same racist bigoted thrash coming out of your mouths right now that no other British PM till date not even Winston Churchill was as angry and hateful as her

Hate it or like it...women are too emotional to lead a nation right..they will spoil things....

Are u following the Ukraine war..? A woman would have conceded lands to Russia for peace sake..and three years alter Putin will come again till the full country is conquered...but during for the cause and inflicting the heaviest casualty on Russian troops since WW2 and also taking the offensive initiative is what Putin understands...

Empathy is needed to fight poverty, hunger, clemency and not very hard decisions like immigration....have u notice that most British are no more Caucasians..,? Why is it so... immigration!

A PPL need to preserve their root and culture...I like Democrats cuz I dislike trump, but being a woman will affect isreal and Ukraine and a host of other countries which depends on the United States
Re: Kamala Harris Leads Donald Trump In Wisconsin, Pennsylvania And Michigan by Platinumbillz(f): 8:46am On Aug 13
I beg your pardon!

MadamVanessa:

grin

You don't support Kamala more than me, but the truth is , the time is not just ripe yet for a woman to lead the world most powerful nation.

Wait and see the atrocities of Islamic terrorists around the world if Kamala finally wins. They will even price USA because Kamala as a woman will bring so much emotions into politics and decision making. No woman has the steel balls men have.
Re: Kamala Harris Leads Donald Trump In Wisconsin, Pennsylvania And Michigan by Platinumbillz(f): 8:48am On Aug 13
Omg!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
thegagoman:
The media will do everything before the election to make Kamala look like she's going to win.

Just like in the case of Tinubu vs Obi, the Obi supporters won online and BAT won on poll. I see the same thing happening in America. The MAGA fans are afraid to talk. They are being bullied online.

PS:
I only used Obi vs Tinubu as example, I don't give a flying fvck about the two of them.
Re: Kamala Harris Leads Donald Trump In Wisconsin, Pennsylvania And Michigan by Platinumbillz(f): 8:51am On Aug 13
Oh so you think she didn't win the election?!!
What happened to the popular vote? Trump came in through Electoral College not the Votes!

Jagabanbattle:
Same way Democrats projected Hillary Clinton to defeat Donald Trump in 2016.

Donald J Trump will be the first man to become US president twice by defeating Female candidates in both race.

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Leads Donald Trump In Wisconsin, Pennsylvania And Michigan by rummmy: 9:06am On Aug 13
She just dey waste her time.
Re: Kamala Harris Leads Donald Trump In Wisconsin, Pennsylvania And Michigan by RenaissanceGuy: 9:14am On Aug 13
MadamVanessa:
grin

I want Trump to win too, but I'm sorry to say that the intelligence rating of this comment is 1/10. Nobody supports Kamala more than you so, but you want her opponent to win. How's that a support??
Re: Kamala Harris Leads Donald Trump In Wisconsin, Pennsylvania And Michigan by Pesbest: 9:17am On Aug 13
by God's grace and for the good of the of the american people, Donald Trump will definitely WIN the upcoming presidential election.

But the wide spread economic crisis ravaging the world, will not make it so easy for his administration, But surely, Mercy of God will prevail and USA will come out of it in Jesus Name. Amen.

This is my personal prayer, view about this topic.
Re: Kamala Harris Leads Donald Trump In Wisconsin, Pennsylvania And Michigan by Ebubu3: 9:35am On Aug 13
thegagoman:

PS:
True.

The MAGA fans are afraid to talk and say they're gonna vote him.

But on election day they will be loud with their votes.

They are being bullied online and physically into being afraid to mention their candidate, don't think they pound be like that on election day.
Re: Kamala Harris Leads Donald Trump In Wisconsin, Pennsylvania And Michigan by DigitB: 10:08am On Aug 13
Nazgul:
If Biden had remained in the race, Trump would have had a landslide victory. But with Kamala, Trump has a very steep mountain to climb cos the who is who in American politics dislike him due to his antiwar stand.

They want the war between Ukraine and Russia to continue.

For me the only reason why I don't want Trump to win is because of his strong stance on immigrants. He's literally planning to shut the doors on them. This is a nightmare for those of us who are planning to Japa to the US.

Your reason for not supporting Trump isn't sound.

I too wanna japa.

But I will support the man who's priority is the good of his country.

By the way Mr Trump is only against illegal migration to the US.
Re: Kamala Harris Leads Donald Trump In Wisconsin, Pennsylvania And Michigan by Jagabanbattle: 10:20am On Aug 13
Mayflowa:

She actually defeated in number of votes received. But America has a different system of counting vote to cover small states called electoral votes.
For example- you can get 8m to 1m in New York votes
But the other person gets 2m to 1m and 1.1m to 1m in 2 small states. They will say the person that won the two small states won.

You know what- those small states are usually republicans.

All explanation doesn’t matter. Saying Atiku win more states but Buhari win more votes is not necessary. Who won the election? Hillary or Trump?
Re: Kamala Harris Leads Donald Trump In Wisconsin, Pennsylvania And Michigan by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:36am On Aug 13
Jagabanbattle:
Same way Democrats projected Hillary Clinton to defeat Donald Trump in 2016.

Donald J Trump will be the first man to become US president twice by defeating Female candidates in both race.

These same polls projected Trump to lose in 2020 and you see what happened there. Trump is a disgraced one term president,
Re: Kamala Harris Leads Donald Trump In Wisconsin, Pennsylvania And Michigan by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:40am On Aug 13
MadamVanessa:
shocked

If America like they should give their state to another LGBTQ apologist and weakling again. But till then, on Trump we stand and believes on.

Funny but it seems as though you have your parties twisted. Vance has not denied that he was photographed dressed in drag at Yale. The LBCTQ argument no longer works for the Republicans.

Re: Kamala Harris Leads Donald Trump In Wisconsin, Pennsylvania And Michigan by humberjade: 10:41am On Aug 13
ogbonti:

what are you waiting to have her spell put that she has not done in the last 3 and half years ?

As if she's the incumbent President, while she's on a joint ticket with Biden, whatever happens in this administration is mainly attached to Biden. He is the Commander-in-Chief, and he has his close aides who make sure his orders are followed to the latter. As a vice, you can bring ideas, it could be taken in and then discarded. How many people remembers Pence? Just like in our polity, deputies and vices are spare tyres all over the world. Every fvck up in Trump's administration is his and his only, it is his cross, and garbage.
Re: Kamala Harris Leads Donald Trump In Wisconsin, Pennsylvania And Michigan by Flamemignon1(m): 10:42am On Aug 13
bigpicture001:

Hate it or like it...women are too emotional to lead a nation right..they will spoil things....

Are u following the Ukraine war..? A woman would have conceded lands to Russia for peace sake..and three years alter Putin will come again till the full country is conquered...but during for the cause and inflicting the heaviest casualty on Russian troops since WW2 and also taking the offensive initiative is what Putin understands...

Empathy is needed to fight poverty, hunger, clemency and not very hard decisions like immigration....have u notice that most British are no more Caucasians..,? Why is it so... immigration!

A PPL need to preserve their root and culture...I like Democrats cuz I dislike trump, but being a woman will affect isreal and Ukraine and a host of other countries which depends on the United States
I'm saying both men and women are emotional, if men weren't emotional, we wouldn't have the dumb wars we have today

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Leads Donald Trump In Wisconsin, Pennsylvania And Michigan by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:42am On Aug 13
Edusouls:
Nonsense poll that mislead people, propaganda machine from the liberals just the same as they did during Hilary Clinton disastrous hype, make una Dey dream say Kamala Harris would defeat trump on white American soil..

Why do you guys keep going back to 2016, skipping over Trump’s big loss in 2020?
Obama defeated a white candidate on white American soil and Harris will do the same.
See you in November.

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Leads Donald Trump In Wisconsin, Pennsylvania And Michigan by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:49am On Aug 13
SpaceX:
Fake polls, kamala haven't answered any questions from the media, Americans do not know where she stands on her policies how the hell is she leading when most people don't know what she intend to do. This poll is to undermine Trump popularity and support he has all over the country. All a cooked up lie from the pit of hell.

We know where she stands, and we are standing with her.
See you in November.

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Leads Donald Trump In Wisconsin, Pennsylvania And Michigan by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:03am On Aug 13
ogbonti:

Trump has ended lots of political careers of big time politicians
Scam ala is not more intelligent than Hillary Clinton and Trump wiped her on the floor at thr debates

Trump ended his own political career along with the careers of many others.
Trump’s sentencing is approaching, the judge will be wiping the floor with him.

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Leads Donald Trump In Wisconsin, Pennsylvania And Michigan by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:16am On Aug 13
bigpicture001:

None of the issues you’re ranting about are a priority to us in America when it comes down to this presidential election. We aren’t concerned about other countries when we vote, domestic issues are our priority.
See you in November.

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Leads Donald Trump In Wisconsin, Pennsylvania And Michigan by Jagabanbattle: 11:32am On Aug 13
1stGenAmerican:

These same polls projected Trump to lose in 2020 and you see what happened there. Trump is a disgraced one term president,

Keep playing. America will not have a female president. Not in the past, not now, and not in future.
Re: Kamala Harris Leads Donald Trump In Wisconsin, Pennsylvania And Michigan by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:44am On Aug 13
Jagabanbattle:

Keep playing. America will not have a female president. Not in the past, not now, and not in future.

Men here in America aren’t afraid to let a woman lead. Thank God they don’t run around spewing misogynistic nonsense like the men do in Nigeria—sit around speaking hate about women while men destroy what’s left of your country.
See you in November.

2 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Leads Donald Trump In Wisconsin, Pennsylvania And Michigan by Somilat: 11:57am On Aug 13
1stGenAmerican:

Men here in America aren’t afraid to let a woman lead. Thank God they don’t run around spewing misogynistic nonsense like the men do in Nigeria—sit around speaking hate about women while men destroy what’s left of your country.
See you in November.
PLEASE REPLY TO MY THREAD! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Russia Will Not Attack NATO But F-16s Will Be Shot Down In Ukraine, Putin Says / Mulatu Teshome Resigns As Ethiopian President / Liz Truss Expected To Be Named As British Prime Minister Today (photo)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.