Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,877 members, 7,980,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 02:48 AM

EFCC: I Did Not Petition Paul But Jude - Peter Okoye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EFCC: I Did Not Petition Paul But Jude - Peter Okoye (25672 Views)

Abeg Who Get Dis Osusu Wey Kcee Use Pose? Efcc, I Don Blow Whistle / Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC: I Did Not Petition Paul But Jude - Peter Okoye by fergie001: 8:19pm On Aug 12
Let’s set the record straight together. Here is the full statement on the recent EFCC issue involving P-SQUARE and our former manager and elder brother, Jude Okoye.

I challenge PAUL, or anyone else, to produce any petition that I, Peter Okoye, my management or my legal team, ever filed against my twin brother PAUL, or that even mentions his name.

Thank you for your patience, understanding, and support. CC @officialefcc
Thread👇🏾

I Never Attempted or Tried to Use the EFCCto Arrest My Twin Brother PAUL

August 12, 2024

Before I tell you the whole story, here is what I need you all to understand.

It's always surprising to me when people say,"P-SQUARE is always bringing their family matters into the public eye." Let me clarify this. P-SQUARE is not just a family - it's a public brand, but Peter, Paul, Jude, Anita, Ifeoma, Lola, and the rest of our family members are FAMILY, but P-SQUARE is an entity that belongs to the public as much as it does belong to us. Our fans have played a significant role in our success, so they have the right to know what's happening with their beloved brand P-SQUARE. That's why it's understandable when certain aspects of our lives are shared publicly.

Now, let's get straight to the point. I want to make it clear that I never reported my twin brother PAUL to the EFCC. I know many of you were disappointed when PAUL accused me of doing so. He mentioned that I wrote a petition against him, which he claimed made the EFCC to ask him to provide a surety. This statement suggested that he was detained, which is not true.

Peter, Paul and Jude own a management company together called Northside Entertainment, which we use to manage all of P-SQUARE's affairs. One day, I discovered another company with a similar name, but this one was called Northside Music instead of Northside Entertainment.

This surprised me, so I decided to investigate further and guess what? To my shock the founders and Directors of this secret company were none other than JUDE Okoye and his wife Ifeoma Okoye and the registered address was the family home of JUDE's wife.

Still in shock, I knew I had to talk to PAUL about it. I approached him multiple times - at least four different times - asking if he knew anything about this secret company and the whereabouts of some of P-SQUARE's royalties. Each time I met with him, he denied knowing anything about it.

I want to set the record straight, I hereby challenge PAUL, or anyone else to show any petition that I, Peter Okoye, ever submitted against my twin brother PAUL or that has PAUL'S name on it.

I am still writing this with so much shock because I gave clear instructions to my legal team, with a standing order, that under no circumstances should Paul be included in my petition. Their focus was to remain solely on the primary suspects, Jude Okoye and his wife, Ifeoma Okoye - since they were the directors of this secret company, Northside Music.

PAUL's recent interview about the EFCC incident contains a lot of lies. I watched and listened to Paul's interview, I was totally speechless and kept askingmyself, how does Paul have the audacity to publicly tell lies like this, even with a respected and reputable agency like the EFCC. He claimed I petitioned him, but that's not something that ever happened to PAUL. The truth is, this was something that actually happened to JUDE.

The real story goes back to the shocking discovery I made, but what really got me very upset was finding out that for years, millions of dollars and hundreds of millions of Naira were being secretly diverted into this secret company's account Northside Music from our own company, "Northside Entertainment." This was not just a minor issue - it was a massive betrayal that had been going on for several years.

I understand that Paul is angry because I took this matter to the EFCC, and I understand why. However, bearing in mind that I have met Paul and Jude separately and tried to discuss this matter and it yielded me with no positive answer, in fact, the last time I approached Paul the conversation got heated up and he said, and I quote, "Peter, go and do your worst" at this stage I was left with no other choice but to report to the authorities and take legal actions.

JUDE was then detained after being questioned. He came clean and admitted he had been diverting millions of dollars of our money to this secret company that he and his wife were the director of. All of JUDE's bank accounts immediately frozen. He was eventually released on bail after he managed to provide a surety and met the other bail conditions. Meanwhile, further investigations are still going on up until now.

PAUL'S name was never mentioned in the petition because he was never a director of this secret company, unless there is something he is hiding from all of us. PAUL was only invited for questioning just like Jason Njoku of Iroko TV, Amaju Pinnick, and others who had transactional dealings with Northside Music.

The EFCC investigation found out that Northside Music had been secretly collecting P-SQUARE's royalties over the years. These royalty money were sent to a bureau de change, then transferred to JUDE's personal bank account. A closer look at Jude's account statement revealed that once the money entered his personal account, there were multiple transactions where he was splitting the funds equally with Paul, without Peter. This naturally led to some questions.

After Jude confessed to diverting the funds, he also told the EFCC that the money he had been sending to Paul for several years, wasn't about sharing money behind Peter's back, instead, it was money he owed Paul from the sale of their house in America, which he was gradually paying back the loan. This is the reason why Paul has been telling everyone that the EFCC has cleared him, as if Iever wanted him to get into trouble with the EFCC.

The story is very long, but I will tell it all in due time. For now, I will stop here until the EFCC sends the final report to my legal team. Once that happens, before heading to the law court, I will make the exact petition that doesn't include PAUL's name public. I will also release the EFCC final report, receipts, and other documents related to this secret company, including the CAC registration, bank transactions, and bank statements that JUDE set up with his wife, Ifeoma Okoye.

May God help us all

PETER OKOYE

https://www.instagram.com/p/C-kz7gRI611/?igsh=cnNrYTQ0YjhnM2dp

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC: I Did Not Petition Paul But Jude - Peter Okoye by Sonnobax15(m): 8:22pm On Aug 12
lipsrsealed
Honestly,Psquare just dey fall our hands .......

Their break up didn't only affect the music industry but also gave birth to this modern day musicians and their nonsense songs that have been disturbing our ears angry

118 Likes 8 Shares

Re: EFCC: I Did Not Petition Paul But Jude - Peter Okoye by fergie001: 8:26pm On Aug 12

1 Like

Re: EFCC: I Did Not Petition Paul But Jude - Peter Okoye by tommy589(m): 8:37pm On Aug 12
Interesting
Re: EFCC: I Did Not Petition Paul But Jude - Peter Okoye by Sierah: 8:47pm On Aug 12
Two yeye brothers washing their dirty linens in public

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC: I Did Not Petition Paul But Jude - Peter Okoye by festacman(m): 9:06pm On Aug 12
The logical way Peter Okoye communicated his side of the story shows obviously that he hired a PR Professional. I mean the way he carefully emphasized some points to project himself and paint Paul as the bad guy who destroyed Square and kept looking for his trouble has professional touch.

Even the way this statement on EFCC is crafted drastically watered down Paul's grievance that his twin brother dragged him to EFCC.

In this life, always hire a professional to give you an edge.

170 Likes 13 Shares

Re: EFCC: I Did Not Petition Paul But Jude - Peter Okoye by Beyond27: 9:08pm On Aug 12
After reading I can conclude that Jude has failed these two boys

168 Likes 17 Shares

Re: EFCC: I Did Not Petition Paul But Jude - Peter Okoye by Cmanforall: 9:08pm On Aug 12
Why bringing family issues to the Public and Internet.

What is the benefit?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC: I Did Not Petition Paul But Jude - Peter Okoye by Ballzproblemm: 9:08pm On Aug 12
man I used to support Paul but ever since his wife left him,I knew something must be terrible wrong with his attitude back to the matter at hand:

it's obvious Jude is the sole reason this brothers are apart instead of being the peacekeeper he's fanning flames for his personal Gain,a satanic somebody.

114 Likes 15 Shares

Re: EFCC: I Did Not Petition Paul But Jude - Peter Okoye by Michael547(m): 9:09pm On Aug 12
Ok
Re: EFCC: I Did Not Petition Paul But Jude - Peter Okoye by femijamz: 9:09pm On Aug 12
Na still your brother

2 Likes

Re: EFCC: I Did Not Petition Paul But Jude - Peter Okoye by Tjra: 9:09pm On Aug 12
If these guys don't have elders in their family, then their mentors- Obi, Charly boy, etc. should call them to order. This is getting too embarrassing.

I still can't wrap my head around this nonsense. Blood brothers.. Chaii

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC: I Did Not Petition Paul But Jude - Peter Okoye by Tjra: 9:10pm On Aug 12
Sierah:
Identical twins oo shocked

11 Likes

Re: EFCC: I Did Not Petition Paul But Jude - Peter Okoye by safarifarms(m): 9:10pm On Aug 12
This Episodes is long o.
Is this part 3 or 4?

1 Like

Re: EFCC: I Did Not Petition Paul But Jude - Peter Okoye by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:10pm On Aug 12
It is well.

1 Like

Re: EFCC: I Did Not Petition Paul But Jude - Peter Okoye by Nonybb: 9:11pm On Aug 12
Two brothers, a twin for that matter, fighting in the dirt because of my money

1 Like

Re: EFCC: I Did Not Petition Paul But Jude - Peter Okoye by NwaNimo1(m): 9:11pm On Aug 12
Judas by name.....

....Judas by nature!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC: I Did Not Petition Paul But Jude - Peter Okoye by Matheusmartin: 9:11pm On Aug 12
Paul has been lying all this while.

Jude should be ashamed of himself. Big for nothing stupid elder brother.

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: EFCC: I Did Not Petition Paul But Jude - Peter Okoye by Zainabwhitemone(f): 9:11pm On Aug 12
Send down the rain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC: I Did Not Petition Paul But Jude - Peter Okoye by Polynek(m): 9:11pm On Aug 12
I love MR. P Maturity
Wishing them the best

3 Likes

Re: EFCC: I Did Not Petition Paul But Jude - Peter Okoye by Pastoshizzy(m): 9:11pm On Aug 12
No matter how wealthy you are.. their should be members of your family that can give you sound counsel.
I'm beginning to believe this dysfunctional family don't have mediators because they were the ones feeding the elders, that's why all their affairs so so public.
Now they're no longer toping the charts but trending on the celebrity rancour list.
Maybe FG go fit settle their quarrel(s) amongst theirselves and people sef.
Meanwhile.. that music sucks (maybe the choreography but not the songs)

8 Likes

Re: EFCC: I Did Not Petition Paul But Jude - Peter Okoye by PheelzAlmighty: 9:11pm On Aug 12
These psquare bunch dey overdo...

All I see is clout chasing. We rise

1 Like

Re: EFCC: I Did Not Petition Paul But Jude - Peter Okoye by Matheusmartin: 9:12pm On Aug 12
Sierah:
Shut up.

6 Likes

Re: EFCC: I Did Not Petition Paul But Jude - Peter Okoye by Sweetphronesis: 9:12pm On Aug 12
This is the koko of the gist. Jude Okoye and Ifeoma Okoye stole PSquare money. shocked angry

'Peter, Paul and Jude own a management company together called Northside Entertainment, which we use to manage all of P-SQUARE's affairs. One day, I discovered another company with a similar name, but this one was called Northside Music instead of Northside Entertainment.This surprised me, so I decided to investigate further and guess what? To my shock the founders and Directors of this secret company were none other than JUDE Okoye and his wife Ifeoma Okoye and the registered address was the family home of JUDE's wife......

I am still writing this with so much shock because I gave clear instructions to my legal team, with a standing order, that under no circumstances should Paul be included in my petition. Their focus was to remain solely on the primary suspects, Jude Okoye and his wife, Ifeoma Okoye - since they were the directors of this secret company, Northside Music.....

JUDE was then detained after being questioned. He came clean and admitted he had been diverting millions of dollars of our money to this secret company that he and his wife were the director of. All of JUDE's bank accounts immediately frozen. He was eventually released on bail after he managed to provide a surety and met the other bail conditions.

This is the face of the thieves stealing other peoples sweat! angry All that time people were complaining about the twins wives i always insisted everything was fine with those brothers until Jude got married to this Woman. They NEVER had money fights. The twins wives always vacationed together. Jude married last & married a hungry wicked desperado. Tueh!tongue

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC: I Did Not Petition Paul But Jude - Peter Okoye by SoliBayNG: 9:12pm On Aug 12
This sounds more plausible. Shame it had to come to this.

Jude has always been the problem. No brother in money matters.

See details of the company below. No lies

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC: I Did Not Petition Paul But Jude - Peter Okoye by We4all: 9:13pm On Aug 12
Even if you did, it was all about business and nothing personal. So, you don't need to explain to the public because you owe them nothing.

14 Likes

Re: EFCC: I Did Not Petition Paul But Jude - Peter Okoye by AntiChristian: 9:13pm On Aug 12
Jude robbed PSquare to pay Paul behind Peter!

Now Peter is fighting back with EFCC!

Of course EFCC will scrutinize all the accounts and invite everybody responsible for notable transactions in Jude's account!

But why did Jude open an account similar to PSquare's?

angry

Busi-body!

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC: I Did Not Petition Paul But Jude - Peter Okoye by Akfrenzy(m): 9:13pm On Aug 12
tongue
Re: EFCC: I Did Not Petition Paul But Jude - Peter Okoye by Sccarrr: 9:13pm On Aug 12
The Anini Jude Okoye sef...SMH, this crazy lady Cynthia Morgan no lie about being ripped after all 🤔

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC: I Did Not Petition Paul But Jude - Peter Okoye by oluwaseyi0: 9:14pm On Aug 12
Can't you guys wash your family dirty linens in your family compound?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abiri Oluwabusayomi: Khloe Slays In Multicolored Swimsuit / I Will Do My Nyash Later But For Now I Want To Be A Movie Producer - James Brown / Kcee Apologizes To Fans For Sharing Used Recharge Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.