Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,877 members, 7,980,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 02:46 AM

EFCC: I Did Not Petition Paul But Jude - Peter Okoye - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EFCC: I Did Not Petition Paul But Jude - Peter Okoye (25671 Views)

Abeg Who Get Dis Osusu Wey Kcee Use Pose? Efcc, I Don Blow Whistle / Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC: I Did Not Petition Paul But Jude - Peter Okoye by bilo1(m): 9:15pm On Aug 12
I still strongly maintain that;Peter and Paul them be one no be two!
Re: EFCC: I Did Not Petition Paul But Jude - Peter Okoye by Swagaa99: 9:16pm On Aug 12
3 useless brothers
Re: EFCC: I Did Not Petition Paul But Jude - Peter Okoye by We4all: 9:16pm On Aug 12
Tjra:

Identical twins oo shocked

They are not identical. They look alike and even Jude looks like them.

5 Likes

Re: EFCC: I Did Not Petition Paul But Jude - Peter Okoye by dfrost: 9:16pm On Aug 12
cheesy two senseless boys
Re: EFCC: I Did Not Petition Paul But Jude - Peter Okoye by Jcash90: 9:16pm On Aug 12
That's a shameful thing happening to them not even brothers but twins for that matter. Money get spirit sha
Re: EFCC: I Did Not Petition Paul But Jude - Peter Okoye by Zeewirld: 9:17pm On Aug 12
Disgraceful parents....no wonder they had remain upcoming artists for decades
Re: EFCC: I Did Not Petition Paul But Jude - Peter Okoye by ThothHermes: 9:17pm On Aug 12
Cmanforall:
Why bringing family issues to the Public and Internet.

What is the benefit?
People like you who comment without reading are so irritating.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC: I Did Not Petition Paul But Jude - Peter Okoye by Judolisco(m): 9:17pm On Aug 12
Na una problem bdat
Re: EFCC: I Did Not Petition Paul But Jude - Peter Okoye by ElevationD: 9:18pm On Aug 12
I sincerely hope that peace can be restored in this family.

Their elder brother, Jude, does not appear to know how to handle his father’s house with integrity and honesty.

7 Likes

Re: EFCC: I Did Not Petition Paul But Jude - Peter Okoye by Chetas81(m): 9:20pm On Aug 12
TWO OF YOU SHOULD DIVORCE YOUR WIFE, YOU WILL SURELY HAVE PEACE 📢 SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEMS, TWINS DON'T ALWAYS HAVE ISSUES 😂
Re: EFCC: I Did Not Petition Paul But Jude - Peter Okoye by BodePolScience: 9:20pm On Aug 12
Cmanforall:

What is the benefit?
There is nothing wrong in what he did. He already stated the reason for his action 'P-Square is a public brand'. What the twin needs from the public is empathy, listening ear and understanding and not condemnation. I pray the family members showcase positive values such as accountability, transparency, forgiveness, genuine love and respect for one another even as they end this feud.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC: I Did Not Petition Paul But Jude - Peter Okoye by chatinent: 9:21pm On Aug 12
Na why I no like the pronouns: "our, we, ours."

But these ones: 'I, my, mine."
Re: EFCC: I Did Not Petition Paul But Jude - Peter Okoye by abobote: 9:22pm On Aug 12
From his write up, you can still feel the bond.
Their break up is benefiting Jude which is why he putting more patrol on the fire

5 Likes

Re: EFCC: I Did Not Petition Paul But Jude - Peter Okoye by Bobxin(m): 9:22pm On Aug 12
"We bring it back again"
interesting times we live in
Re: EFCC: I Did Not Petition Paul But Jude - Peter Okoye by Chetas81(m): 9:23pm On Aug 12
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Honestly,Psquare just dey fall our hands .......

Their break up didn't only affect the music industry but also gave birth to this modern day musicians and their nonsense songs that have been disturbing our ears angry

SIR TWO OF THEM SHOULD DIVORCE THEIR WIFE, EVERYTHING WOULD BE GOOD
Re: EFCC: I Did Not Petition Paul But Jude - Peter Okoye by Chetas81(m): 9:25pm On Aug 12
tommy589:
Interesting
BOTH OF THEM, THEIR WOMEN DESTROYED THEM CAREERS
Re: EFCC: I Did Not Petition Paul But Jude - Peter Okoye by Gotocourt: 9:25pm On Aug 12
Ballzproblemm:
man I used to support Paul but ever since his wife left him,I knew something must be terrible wrong with his attitude back to the matter at hand:

it's obvious Jude is the sole reason this brothers are apart instead of being the peacekeeper he's fanning flames for his personal Gain,a satanic somebody.
Gbammm
Re: EFCC: I Did Not Petition Paul But Jude - Peter Okoye by NeckingNgulping(m): 9:25pm On Aug 12
oluwaseyi0:
Can't you guys wash your family dirty linens in your family compound?

Read and you will certainly understand why he didn't confine the entire issue within the walls of their home. He explained in detail why the public has to know.

1 Like

Re: EFCC: I Did Not Petition Paul But Jude - Peter Okoye by bikefab(m): 9:25pm On Aug 12
Pardon me but this must be a very dysfunctional family.
Re: EFCC: I Did Not Petition Paul But Jude - Peter Okoye by Chetas81(m): 9:26pm On Aug 12
Judolisco:
Na una problem bdat
empathy sir THANK GOD YOU RE NOT THEM
Re: EFCC: I Did Not Petition Paul But Jude - Peter Okoye by Realdeals(m): 9:28pm On Aug 12
Greed! Greed!! Greed!!!
Re: EFCC: I Did Not Petition Paul But Jude - Peter Okoye by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:30pm On Aug 12
Nonsense... Attention seekers. Paul, Peter, Jude they're all mad
Re: EFCC: I Did Not Petition Paul But Jude - Peter Okoye by pongwa(m): 9:34pm On Aug 12
fergie001:
Let’s set the record straight together. Here is the full statement on the recent EFCC issue involving P-SQUARE and our former manager and elder brother, Jude Okoye.

I challenge PAUL, or anyone else, to produce any petition that I, Peter Okoye, my management or my legal team, ever filed against my twin brother PAUL, or that even mentions his name.

Thank you for your patience, understanding, and support. CC @officialefcc
Thread👇🏾

https://www.instagram.com/p/C-kz7gRI611/?igsh=cnNrYTQ0YjhnM2dp
Peter your problem started when you married a Yoruba woman. Your family will never accept that and they see you as an outsider. This is unfortunate but you have to learn to love with it so instead of you trying to come clean, you should focus on your new life while you monitor all Psquare royalties. Do not bear my grudges against any family member just distance yourself but keep your door open. Such is life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC: I Did Not Petition Paul But Jude - Peter Okoye by Ubanz: 9:34pm On Aug 12
I've never liked this Jude of a man.
From onset I've perceived him as the major instigator of the Psquare split.
He has completely brainwashed Paul.
Anyway, like Jude like Judas.

8 Likes

Re: EFCC: I Did Not Petition Paul But Jude - Peter Okoye by Mj4199: 9:35pm On Aug 12
Can't you guy wash bla bla....

They have all made us believed Peter is the problematic one all this while...
This dude had kept quiet for some time now kudos to him

He finally answered the interviewed which Paul accused him of...and now you are blaming him?

If na die he die now una go paint am black base on wetin them talk, the living don finally defend himself now na still problem nawaooo....

Mr. P was totally betrayed by his brothers that's the truth here... thank God he was wise enough to detailed everything

18 Likes

Re: EFCC: I Did Not Petition Paul But Jude - Peter Okoye by DuttyChuks: 9:37pm On Aug 12
All of you should Getout!
Re: EFCC: I Did Not Petition Paul But Jude - Peter Okoye by egojeny1(f): 9:37pm On Aug 12
That Jude is very wicked. Useless elder brother

2 Likes

Re: EFCC: I Did Not Petition Paul But Jude - Peter Okoye by Mj4199: 9:38pm On Aug 12
NeckingNgulping:

Read and you will certainly understand why he didn't confine the entire issue within the walls of their home. He explained in detail why the public has to know.

God bless you abeg....some people no go just read understand b4 they drop nonsense

3 Likes

Re: EFCC: I Did Not Petition Paul But Jude - Peter Okoye by Cmanforall: 9:39pm On Aug 12
ThothHermes:
People like you who comment without reading are so irritating.

Mr. Non-Irritant, you just sounded like a kid. No need quoting me again. I will ignore you. Go for your mates.

Just for others,
These family issues should be settled within. The Internet will not help settle the issue.
Both parties are not exempted.
Re: EFCC: I Did Not Petition Paul But Jude - Peter Okoye by westside365: 9:39pm On Aug 12
fergie001:
Let’s set the record straight together. Here is the full statement on the recent EFCC issue involving P-SQUARE and our former manager and elder brother, Jude Okoye.

I challenge PAUL, or anyone else, to produce any petition that I, Peter Okoye, my management or my legal team, ever filed against my twin brother PAUL, or that even mentions his name.

Thank you for your patience, understanding, and support. CC @officialefcc
Thread👇🏾
As I read his version, what I said was Lord Jesus forgive me for my sin cos when I first heard Paul story I was accusing Peter.. Well in all things we should fear God oooo.. Monies upon monies when death comes, na dat time we go know say money no fit bribe death.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C-kz7gRI611/?igsh=cnNrYTQ0YjhnM2dp

1 Like

Re: EFCC: I Did Not Petition Paul But Jude - Peter Okoye by Mj4199: 9:39pm On Aug 12
Chetas81:
SIR TWO OF THEM SHOULD DIVORCE THEIR WIFE, EVERYTHING WOULD BE GOOD

Mr. P that still loved and his wife respect him is far better than that rude boy

3 Likes

Re: EFCC: I Did Not Petition Paul But Jude - Peter Okoye by Kog45(m): 9:39pm On Aug 12
Cmanforall:

What is the benefit?
We dey talk about millions of dollars here

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abiri Oluwabusayomi: Khloe Slays In Multicolored Swimsuit / I Will Do My Nyash Later But For Now I Want To Be A Movie Producer - James Brown / Kcee Apologizes To Fans For Sharing Used Recharge Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.