Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,949 members, 7,927,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 11:30 PM

Say Bye-bye To Roots Of Evil - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Say Bye-bye To Roots Of Evil (60 Views)

Prayers To Crush The Seat And Decision Of Evil Elders. / Atheist Is An Open Declaration Of Evil Intent? Discuss? / TD Jakes Traces Igbo Roots, Visits Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Say Bye-bye To Roots Of Evil by Toluismyname(m): 12:30pm On Aug 13
Luke 3:9
Even now the axe is laid to the root of the trees. Every tree therefore that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.”

Pastor Tolulope ilori
https://tolulopeilori.podia.com
Tolulopeilori@proton.me

(1) (Reply)

Is There Anything Like ESU Initiation / Meet His Grace, Most Rev. Dr. Effiong Esedeke / Not My Head, Not My Blood: A Life-changing Encounter With Dr. Chris Okafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.