Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,349 members, 7,920,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 12:26 AM

Council Of State Passes Vote Of Confidence On Tinubu's Government - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Council Of State Passes Vote Of Confidence On Tinubu's Government (18184 Views)

Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives / Oyo State Passes Anti-Open-Grazing Bill Into Law / Nigerians Pass A Vote Of No Confidence On INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Council Of State Passes Vote Of Confidence On Tinubu's Government by Abagworo(m): 7:55pm On Aug 13
It's not unanimous cause Obasanjo wasn't involved.
Re: Council Of State Passes Vote Of Confidence On Tinubu's Government by Xukaty: 8:02pm On Aug 13
SadiqBabaSani:
Rubbish, even primary sch children will not pass vote of confidence on Tinubu, not to talk of those former President, video or its a lie

Someone is at a far distance from electronic media.
You are such an unconscious impoverished masterpiece in Kurumbu's hands. May you not remain a perpetual blind slave to Tinubu.
Re: Council Of State Passes Vote Of Confidence On Tinubu's Government by Focusmind: 8:03pm On Aug 13
OBJ stylishly avoided today's council meeting. He must have gotten the agenda of the meeting. For Buhari and GEJ to be there, the agenda may have been pre planned.

1 Like

Re: Council Of State Passes Vote Of Confidence On Tinubu's Government by Shaketable: 8:09pm On Aug 13
Historian64:
My story! The private school I'm managing couldn't pay for getting to 3 months now. I have no option than to resign and look for something better.The whole situation has put my entire family into serious trouble and I'm dying silently.
Pls help me for God sake to survive this moment.
Acct: (45800
36540) Ecobank
Isah
But u passed a vote of confidence on This govt
Re: Council Of State Passes Vote Of Confidence On Tinubu's Government by Shaketable: 8:10pm On Aug 13
Abagworo:
It's not unanimous cause Obasanjo wasn't involved.
They know Obasanjo can not be easily swayed

1 Like

Re: Council Of State Passes Vote Of Confidence On Tinubu's Government by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:11pm On Aug 13
attended by all-round failures!

Baskard d fools!
cool

2 Likes

Re: Council Of State Passes Vote Of Confidence On Tinubu's Government by Richlolly: 8:13pm On Aug 13
Set of clueless and failed ones will surely pass vote of confidence on their fellow clueless one. Rubbish. The only sensible past leader is Obasanjo.

1 Like

Re: Council Of State Passes Vote Of Confidence On Tinubu's Government by IdeasYapayaski: 8:19pm On Aug 13
Hemanwel:
Peter Obi for President come 2027!!! I am not paid to campaign for this man! Unlike some who paid a toothpick-legged element who resides abroad to demarket PO. Campaign for your candidate let me campaign for mine! I believe in PO to bring about the elusive good governance in the country! If after 4 years he doesn't deliver, I will personally campaign against him!

Lol!
Re: Council Of State Passes Vote Of Confidence On Tinubu's Government by Kukutenla: 8:20pm On Aug 13
fergie001:

Voice of Nigeria
Come is this what the whole meeting was about? Like no highlight apart from vote of confidence?
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Council Of State Passes Vote Of Confidence On Tinubu's Government by Christistruth00: 8:25pm On Aug 13
Baba Iyabo won ma ti ma yi lori Ile bayi

Inu Baba ko da
Ki Jesus gba Nigeria lowo Baba Iyabo
Re: Council Of State Passes Vote Of Confidence On Tinubu's Government by Tvoice: 8:28pm On Aug 13
SadiqBabaSani:
Rubbish, even primary sch children will not pass vote of confidence on Tinubu, not to talk of those former President, video or its a lie

Birds of same firthers ,na d same mama born all of dem, weitin una expect before .
Re: Council Of State Passes Vote Of Confidence On Tinubu's Government by ade4real2016: 8:37pm On Aug 13
foliman:
Everything is possible in Nigeria

In this sad reality of the state of the nation's economy would a sane person, talk more of a group pass vote of confidence in such a person like Tinubu.

Those passing such vote are not really oblivious to the yearning of the populace but just don't care because of their personal gain.

A true revolution would come when Nigerians are truly ready and I hope they all suffered severely.

Well said...So shall it be...
Re: Council Of State Passes Vote Of Confidence On Tinubu's Government by Vipro(m): 8:46pm On Aug 13
Historian64:
My story! The private school I'm managing couldn't pay for getting to 3 months now. I have no option than to resign and look for something better.The whole situation has put my entire family into serious trouble and I'm dying silently.
Pls help me for God sake to survive this moment.
Acct: (45800
36540) Ecobank
Isah

I can teach you a very profitable skill if you are interested.
Re: Council Of State Passes Vote Of Confidence On Tinubu's Government by Abaki5: 8:53pm On Aug 13
Nothing new
Same same of them
Re: Council Of State Passes Vote Of Confidence On Tinubu's Government by foliman(m): 9:01pm On Aug 13
drlateef:

Shut up!!! They know what is going on better than you ignorant folk.

It's now hard on you to hear someone else's opinion abi?

Who's more ignorant of the reality on ground?

Keep defending trash.

1 Like

Re: Council Of State Passes Vote Of Confidence On Tinubu's Government by Elidrisy20: 9:03pm On Aug 13
Something big is going to happen in this country, make una continue
Re: Council Of State Passes Vote Of Confidence On Tinubu's Government by MomohMrMoore: 9:03pm On Aug 13
Lol.. the former failures approving the current failure. The people have passed a vote of no confidence on the failed president. Its the people that voted, not a few failed people. When the real people revolution start, even these failed people will be consumed along with their security personnel. The time will come

1 Like

Re: Council Of State Passes Vote Of Confidence On Tinubu's Government by lildush(m): 9:06pm On Aug 13
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣am not surprised... Who tinubu can not bribe does not exist...
Re: Council Of State Passes Vote Of Confidence On Tinubu's Government by Blazetrailer: 9:09pm On Aug 13
Truth is, thi is just some PR bull hog by Alake. The council of state is an advisory body as defined in the constitution and has no responsibility of determining the success or failure of any government of the day. In fact, it is a mere jamboree, gathering of ex-looters and other criminals.

1 Like

Re: Council Of State Passes Vote Of Confidence On Tinubu's Government by JagabanB: 9:25pm On Aug 13
foliman:

When we get to the bridge, we'd surely cross it!
That's why u will never get to that bridge.
Re: Council Of State Passes Vote Of Confidence On Tinubu's Government by AbujaCitiBlog: 9:32pm On Aug 13
fergie001:

Voice of Nigeria
Jonathan is so annoying. So annoying. Very annoying. Foolish fool!

3 Likes

Re: Council Of State Passes Vote Of Confidence On Tinubu's Government by Ttipsy(f): 9:36pm On Aug 13
MichaelSokoto:
attended by all-round failures!

Baskard d fools!
cool
i am
Telling you!
Honestly I am ashamed to be called a Nigerian
Re: Council Of State Passes Vote Of Confidence On Tinubu's Government by Apel147(m): 9:37pm On Aug 13
Even if they pay you it is still your right to vote for him since he is your preferred choice, others are motivated by money which all candidates including obi gives, even in America monies are raised for campaigns,.who do those monies go to? So this is not any big deal, all candidates have people like you who would campaign for free!

Hemanwel:
Peter Obi for President come 2027!!! I am not paid to campaign for this man! Unlike some who paid a toothpick-legged element who resides abroad to demarket PO. Campaign for your candidate let me campaign for mine! I believe in PO to bring about the elusive good governance in the country! If after 4 years he doesn't deliver, I will personally campaign against him!

1 Like

Re: Council Of State Passes Vote Of Confidence On Tinubu's Government by NuhuAjang71(m): 9:41pm On Aug 13
Council with the like of Buhari, what do you expect! 😬
Re: Council Of State Passes Vote Of Confidence On Tinubu's Government by Zetty177x: 9:45pm On Aug 13
With....hunger...tinubu is the best hunger supplier...

Tinubu supplied fake experience on his CV... naim we de suffer today
Re: Council Of State Passes Vote Of Confidence On Tinubu's Government by blabulu2000: 9:56pm On Aug 13
Obi Peter and his Ibo people will not like this news ....whst they are expecting about Nigeria and Tinubu governments is for the country to collapse and become doom.....

And their lives and their region is gradually becoming doom and collapse .....the evil that men think come back to them
Re: Council Of State Passes Vote Of Confidence On Tinubu's Government by blabulu2000: 9:57pm On Aug 13
Shaketable:

They know Obasanjo can not be easily swayed

Speaking as if he knows why Obasanjo couldn't attend the council meeting ....

Oni kuure
Re: Council Of State Passes Vote Of Confidence On Tinubu's Government by Franking: 10:23pm On Aug 13
Council of clueless failed heads of state.......
Re: Council Of State Passes Vote Of Confidence On Tinubu's Government by Jocdon(m): 10:36pm On Aug 13
Council of thiefs
Re: Council Of State Passes Vote Of Confidence On Tinubu's Government by Kokomaster69: 10:49pm On Aug 13
They are set of criminals holding Nigeria and Nigerians down from growing. They all have one vested interest or the other and they know secrets of each other.
Re: Council Of State Passes Vote Of Confidence On Tinubu's Government by donnasarahadu: 10:54pm On Aug 13
hlmwb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aviation Minister Paddles A Canoe To Her Flooded Anambra Hometown / Ministerial Appointments: Pastor Bakare Tells Buhari What To Do / Ganduje Celebrates Kwankwaso At 63

Viewing this topic: richardtimothy(m), sephas8, LydayBobo(m), alabi1, IfnobeGod20, Blazetrailer, bamex2013(m) and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.