Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,368 members, 7,950,761 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:29 PM

Council Of State Passes Vote Of Confidence On Tinubu's Government - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Council Of State Passes Vote Of Confidence On Tinubu's Government (22522 Views)

Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives / Oyo State Passes Anti-Open-Grazing Bill Into Law / Nigerians Pass A Vote Of No Confidence On INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Council Of State Passes Vote Of Confidence On Tinubu's Government by charlizonto: 10:55pm On Aug 13
Wetin we nor go see for this Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Council Of State Passes Vote Of Confidence On Tinubu's Government by maasoap(m): 11:11pm On Aug 13
They're deceiving him

1 Like

Re: Council Of State Passes Vote Of Confidence On Tinubu's Government by maasoap(m): 11:22pm On Aug 13
RealTrump:
When you write an exam n you grade yourself

What came to my mind too. Deceit and deception

3 Likes

Re: Council Of State Passes Vote Of Confidence On Tinubu's Government by PopQueenAgency: 11:46pm On Aug 13
LOL. Fleas passed vote of confidence on nasty dog fur. Wow.

1 Like

Re: Council Of State Passes Vote Of Confidence On Tinubu's Government by IfnobeGod20: 11:48pm On Aug 13
The council of state is not a representation of the people, none of them were voted to protect the interests of any section or group, hence, the all gather to eat the rice, drink the coffee and make merry afterwards.
Those that can pass vote of confidence are those the masses voted for to represent them between 2023-2027 and not the former failed leaders that have eating the destinies of their children but still hoping to eat the destinies of struggling Nigerians.
I dedicate hall of shame to all of them that attended such meeting and claimed to have passed any vote whether good or bad.
Come to this, which of the protest do they carry gun that they have to term it resurrection? God won't forgive these set of people called themselves pass leaders. They refused to talk about the 20 protesters that were killed, armless protesters for that matter. Not a new thing, I can still remember how Tinubu used OPC to kill many people both Yoruba and Hausa in Lagos and the same set of people still hailing him today for the bad job well executed. Yeyenatu!
Re: Council Of State Passes Vote Of Confidence On Tinubu's Government by IfnobeGod20: 11:54pm On Aug 13
spiSeyi:
Reason why OBJ was absent was bcs he is not confident in PBAT undecided so baba no get any vote of confidence to give grin
Baba will not stand idle and join them to lie to the world, I trust that Baba, while the rest are still sugar coating words, he has said it that he needed nothing again because all he needed he said God had given him, that he is at the departure lounge. The rest of his former presidents still sugar coating words but they have forgotten that life is giving them another chance but they are misusing it

1 Like

Re: Council Of State Passes Vote Of Confidence On Tinubu's Government by IfnobeGod20: 12:25am On Aug 14
post=131490461:
See them animals bitter already.
Na Amadioha and Ogun go kee all of una animals las las.
Bunch of bitter monkeys everywhere.
If this gets to you,
Mention this post now.
Swines.
Enemies of the nation.

God bless all patriotic citizens of Nigeria 🇳🇬.
May the land favor you and may curse be the portion of those that hate our darling nation.
Let us make this clarity, no body hate this nation than those that used their 8 years of life hail Buhari and the same person they are hailing today, PBAT said Buhari handed over to him a dead economy. Now, who is the real enemy of the country, if not those that hailed Buhari for 8 years and he ruined the country and handed over dead economy to his successor and the same set of people that hailed Buhari, are the ones still hailing Tinubu. This is just a simple logic, they are the unpatriotic and devil's agents sent to Nigeria by their father the devil to cause confusion and destroy the country to ruin with their continuous hailing.
May Almighty God repay everyone their evil deeds against this country in no distance time. May shame and reproach be their lot and portion. May they not recover from any affliction that affect them, even if it is ordinary headache. Irreparable damage shall be their heritage.
The enemies of this great country must start suffering from this earth. We don't want their reward to tarry till they get to heaven.
Re: Council Of State Passes Vote Of Confidence On Tinubu's Government by foliman(m): 12:28am On Aug 14
JagabanB:

That's why u will never get to that bridge.

That's why you're paid to be delusional!
Re: Council Of State Passes Vote Of Confidence On Tinubu's Government by IfnobeGod20: 12:35am On Aug 14
Sannisege:
President of Biafra!
You can't be Sanni and not experience shege, no wonder your moniker name is Sannisege. What a shege banza.
Re: Council Of State Passes Vote Of Confidence On Tinubu's Government by IfnobeGod20: 12:39am On Aug 14
Alliswell248:

Nigeria would get better...

If the developed nations depend on prayers, their countries wouldn't have developed. The holy book, says faith without work is dead. Only naive people go on this journey of mere words without action.
Re: Council Of State Passes Vote Of Confidence On Tinubu's Government by Scamburster(m): 1:40am On Aug 14
post=131490461:
If this gets to you,
Mention this post now.
Swines.
Enemies of the nation.

May the land favor you and may curse be the portion of those that hate our darling nation.

Please please can you take a break for long time?? 🙄

Please stop commenting.

2 Likes

Re: Council Of State Passes Vote Of Confidence On Tinubu's Government by luckyz4rea(m): 1:54am On Aug 14
How this government is quick to organize meetings to credit themselves for doing what is least as best is what I don’t understand.

The hand writing is apparent on the wall.

If only they are as swift as this towards making the economy better instead of running from pillar to posts seeking for illegitimate legitimacy.
Re: Council Of State Passes Vote Of Confidence On Tinubu's Government by drlateef: 8:22am On Aug 14
foliman:

It's now hard on you to hear someone else's opinion abi?

Who's more ignorant of the reality on ground?

Keep defending trash.

What ignorant opinion are you making? Go and sit down somewhere jare.!!!
Re: Council Of State Passes Vote Of Confidence On Tinubu's Government by Konskott(m): 8:23am On Aug 14
What else did you expect? Na dem dem.
Re: Council Of State Passes Vote Of Confidence On Tinubu's Government by francod(m): 9:39am On Aug 14
When it begins, no one will give a date.
Re: Council Of State Passes Vote Of Confidence On Tinubu's Government by JagabanB: 11:58am On Aug 14
foliman:

That's why you're paid to be delusional!
U are paid to be deIusionaI?
That's a pathetic Iife for u there.
Re: Council Of State Passes Vote Of Confidence On Tinubu's Government by Tochi360: 12:01pm On Aug 14
post=131490461:
If this gets to you,
Mention this post now.
Swines.
Enemies of the nation.

Hahahaha how this news take help the average hungry man for Nija😁.

Anyone who stands with APC is the real enemy of Nigeria bcus APC is the greatest curse and calamity to befall this Country, it will never be well with them and their supporters.

Patriotism is never zombism.

Re: Council Of State Passes Vote Of Confidence On Tinubu's Government by foliman(m): 12:29pm On Aug 14
JagabanB:

U are paid to be deIusionaI?
That's a pathetic Iife for u there.

Thanks to your principal, we all live pathetic life now in Nigeria.

How much do you fill your car tank right now?
How much does it cost you to buy 50kg of rice?
How much do you pay for power?
How much does your healthcare cost?

Now you see, compare that to what was obtainable 18 months ago. Cheers!
Re: Council Of State Passes Vote Of Confidence On Tinubu's Government by JagabanB: 2:00pm On Aug 14
foliman:

Thanks to your principal, we all live pathetic life now in Nigeria.

How much do you fill your car tank right now?
How much does it cost you to buy 50kg of rice?
How much do you pay for power?
How much does your healthcare cost?

Now you see, compare that to what was obtainable 18 months ago. Cheers!
First and foremost, I don't have a principal, for ur Iife to be pàthètic in a year it means it has always been pàthètic.
Re: Council Of State Passes Vote Of Confidence On Tinubu's Government by phemray(m): 3:40pm On Aug 14
SadiqBabaSani:
Rubbish, even primary sch children will not pass vote of confidence on Tinubu, not to talk of those former President, video or its a lie

It's not votes by emotions but votes made with understanding of the reality after presentation. Remember, it will be passed after the detailed explanation of the current status were made to the people in the meeting. Nigerians votes of confidence is on the election day.
Re: Council Of State Passes Vote Of Confidence On Tinubu's Government by Shaketable: 6:57pm On Aug 14
blabulu2000:

Speaking as if he knows why Obasanjo couldn't attend the council meeting ....

Oni kuure
N u know y he didn't attend the meeting? Oni kuure!!
Re: Council Of State Passes Vote Of Confidence On Tinubu's Government by IfnobeGod20: 3:25pm On Aug 15
Scamburster:

Please please can you take a break for long time?? 🙄

Please stop commenting.
I pity the guy, he used 8 years to praised Buhari and now starting with Tinubu, why Tinubu he is praising today he's saying the man he praised for 8 years handed over to him a dead economy. If I were him since the day that word was spoken, I will go into hiding and never contribute to any political issue again but just consign myself to religion thread as to be more closer to God and renew my faith with him.
We were together in the same journey supporting Buhari in his first tenure but as soon as I see the trajectory Buhari was going I back out and never support him again. I knew the type of abuses I received from my place of work because of Buhari because I really sold him out to them in 2014-2015 before election.
One thing I realised, many of these guys are unprincipled, they give support on the altar of only politics and not on the pillar of patriotism and principle.
How would you give 8 years support to someone and someone just came in and in less than a year, he ridicule the 8 years work of someone you laboured 8 years for, and shame didn't catch you? It beyond my imagination.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu / How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted / APGA Leadership Accepts INEC's Decision To Publish Chuma Umeoji' Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.