Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,209 members, 7,963,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 12:59 AM

At Age 30 U Should Be Doing This. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / At Age 30 U Should Be Doing This. (766 Views)

If U Are A Middle Class,this Is What U Should Be Earning. / 10 Steps To Financial Security Before Age 30 / I Am Earning With Admob U Should Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At Age 30 U Should Be Doing This. by Nice2023(m): 6:15am On Aug 14
By age 30, you should have a circle of friends who discuss investing, entrepreneurship, and self-improvement.

Not gossip.

The person you become in 5 years is influenced by the people you surround yourself with today.

Choose your relationships wisely.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: At Age 30 U Should Be Doing This. by squash47(m): 6:31am On Aug 14
What if I'm not interested in any of that ?

1 Like

Re: At Age 30 U Should Be Doing This. by Akposkiz: 8:38am On Aug 14
Noted!
Re: At Age 30 U Should Be Doing This. by DAramis: 12:42pm On Aug 14
Nice2023:
By age 30, you should have a circle of friends who discuss investing, entrepreneurship, and self-improvement.

Not gossip.

The person you become in 5 years is influenced by the people you surround yourself with today.

What if the few you tried to make are only interested in envy, gossip of you and subtle hate? What next?

It is unfortunate situation for a man to be in such situation when his life start turning up gradually. Some want you to be wretched or have misfortunes inorder to feel good.

It is good to stand alone when friendship with like minded people is difficult to come by
Re: At Age 30 U Should Be Doing This. by Nice2023(m): 3:14pm On Aug 14
DAramis:

What if the few you tried to make are only interested in envy, gossip of you and subtle hate? What next?

It is unfortunate situation for a man to be in such situation when his life start turning up gradually. Some want you to be wretched or have misfortunes inorder to feel good.

It is good to stand alone when friendship with like minded people is difficult to come by

This write up would help to check mate u now that it is not late yet.

I realised this earlier and that is why I have no friends but my wife till date.

Some would envy u and hate u for even doing well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At Age 30 U Should Be Doing This. by philest222(m): 5:21pm On Aug 14
At age of 26 I have to cut friends that are not goal oriented

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At Age 30 U Should Be Doing This. by Baronthecelebri: 9:19pm On Aug 14
Yeah, even me self I've cut off from them
Re: At Age 30 U Should Be Doing This. by falcon01: 10:04pm On Aug 14
Honestly I do gossip with my people! It's fun 🤷‍♂️, we talk investments, risk and gossips! Everything all in.
Re: At Age 30 U Should Be Doing This. by Nice2023(m): 10:20pm On Aug 14
falcon01:
Honestly I do gossip with my people! It's fun 🤷‍♂️, we talk investments, risk and gossips! Everything all in.

Me and my wife can gossip for Africa...that is because she is my only friend.
Re: At Age 30 U Should Be Doing This. by falcon01: 10:28pm On Aug 14
Nice2023:

Me and my wife can gossip for Africa...that is because she is my only friend.
best gossip session ever!! 🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At Age 30 U Should Be Doing This. by Elzazzi: 10:50pm On Aug 14
Nice2023:

Not gossip.

This is true

(1) (Reply)

Africa Petroluem Pays N7per Share Dividend. / What Is Happening To The Nigerian Stock Market / REAN: Royal Exchange Assurance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.