Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,657 members, 7,979,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 12:12 AM

One Of The Most Vital Questions Ladies Don't Ask Their Spouses Before marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Of The Most Vital Questions Ladies Don't Ask Their Spouses Before marriage (33487 Views)

Ignorant Questions Ladies Ask About The Mens Body? / Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything / Guys Don't Ask Ladies Out Anymore.. What Happened? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of The Most Vital Questions Ladies Don't Ask Their Spouses Before marriage by guobe: 8:29am On Aug 14
It's important for couples to have an agreement on some vital issues before getting married and not just assume so that eventually when they get married, there will be no acrimony.

There are several vital questions to be asked by the ladies but one of the most vital questions a lady should ask the man she is getting married to is will you allow me to work and earn for myself after we get married?

His response will make you as the lady to know his mindset and reduces conflict when they eventually get married.

A typical African man prefers the wife to be a stay at home wife and it has resulted in alot of issues in marriage when the wife decides she wants to work or continue working when they get married.

Some men will tell their wives to stay at home with the newly born baby and travel abroad for months and using video call to monitor their wives so that she does not leave the house.

On the long run most couples won't still ask questions as their focus is mainly on the marriage party rice and the Asoebi lol.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The Most Vital Questions Ladies Don't Ask Their Spouses Before marriage by Treasure17(m): 8:55am On Aug 14
The dating period should take care of this and not leaving anything to chances. A staying at home wife is a deal breaker for mé.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Of The Most Vital Questions Ladies Don't Ask Their Spouses Before marriage by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:00am On Aug 14
It is well. Some husbands don't want their wife to work because of inferiority complex knowing their wife earn more than them.
There is an issue going on in our family friends house the wife is a lecturer and PhD holder while the husband is non academic officer he has be giving the wife headache base on this, instead of him to upgrade himself by further his education. Anytime they call academic staff meetings that's when he will call the wife to come and do something for him at home when meeting is going on.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Of The Most Vital Questions Ladies Don't Ask Their Spouses Before marriage by guobe: 9:02am On Aug 14
Treasure17:
The dating period should take care of this and not leaving anything to chances. A staying at home wife is a deal breaker for mé.
Very true but most people don't ask the vital question when dating and they now start fighting after they get married.

5 Likes

Re: One Of The Most Vital Questions Ladies Don't Ask Their Spouses Before marriage by guobe: 9:03am On Aug 14
Holluwhakemmy:
It is well. Some husband don't want their wife to work because of inferiority complex knowing their wife earn more than them.
Quite true but most importantly most men feel that once the women have access to alot of money they start misbehaving and looking down on their husbands.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Of The Most Vital Questions Ladies Don't Ask Their Spouses Before marriage by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:18am On Aug 14
guobe:

Quite true but most importantly most men feel that once the women have access to alotcof money they start misbehaving and looking down on their husbands.
Yes most women does that but I don't think this should be the yardstick to stop them from working.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The Most Vital Questions Ladies Don't Ask Their Spouses Before marriage by Zonefree(m): 9:20am On Aug 14
will you allow me to work and earn for myself after we get married?

What's the percentage of Nigerian girls that want to work and earn after marriage?

Na condition make few of them dey hustle after marriage.

Nigerian women as girls, have always envisioned the life of "Odogwu's wife". This has always been their dream right from foetus stage. They did not come this life to suffer, that's their mantra.

About 99.8943% of Nairaland girls wish to be in Regina Daniel's position. Fly PJs, flaunt designer bags, wear expensive wigs on a block head, just for answering "Odogwu's wife".

No girl wants to work and suffer in the name of chasing her dream. What nonsense dream? undecided

Women chase their dream for survival while men chase their dream for passion.

When a woman luckily survive poverty by getting married to a wealthy man, her dream becomes inconsequential.

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: One Of The Most Vital Questions Ladies Don't Ask Their Spouses Before marriage by Zonefree(m): 9:37am On Aug 14
Switinthemiddle:
sometimes ehn i wish i could meet you in person. I'd wager dat u are still a virgin wif d way u criticize women mayb u probably dropped frm heaven
Sorry, I don't want to meet you.

4 Likes

Re: One Of The Most Vital Questions Ladies Don't Ask Their Spouses Before marriage by guobe: 10:10am On Aug 14
Holluwhakemmy:
Yes most women does that but I don't think this should be the yardstick to stop them from working.
True
Re: One Of The Most Vital Questions Ladies Don't Ask Their Spouses Before marriage by guobe: 10:11am On Aug 14
Zonefree:

What's the percentage of Nigerian girls that want to work and earn after marriage?

Nigerian women as girls, have always envisioned the life of "Odogwu's wife". This has always been their dream right from foetus stage. They did not come this life to suffer, that's their mantra.

About 99.8943% of Nairaland girls wish to be in Regina Daniel's position. Fly PJs, flaunt designer bags, wear expensive wigs on a block head, just for answering "Odogwu's wife".

No girl wants to work and suffer in the name of chasing her dream. What nonsense dream? undecided

When a woman luckily survive poverty by getting married to a wealthy man, her dream becomes inconsequential.
Lol

6 Likes

Re: One Of The Most Vital Questions Ladies Don't Ask Their Spouses Before marriage by Switinthemiddle(m): 10:17am On Aug 14
Zonefree:

sometimes ehn i wish i could meet you in person. I'd wager dat u are still a virgin wif d way u criticize women mayb u probably dropped frm heaven

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The Most Vital Questions Ladies Don't Ask Their Spouses Before marriage by sweetkev(m): 11:14am On Aug 14
Will your diick fit in my p**sy ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Of The Most Vital Questions Ladies Don't Ask Their Spouses Before marriage by AmalaAtiEwedu: 11:14am On Aug 14
Holluwhakemmy:
It is well. Some husbands don't want their wife to work because of inferiority complex knowing their wife earn more than them.
There is an issue going on in our family friends house the wife is a lecturer and PhD holder while the husband is non academic officer he has be giving the wife headache base on this, instead of him to upgrade himself by further his education. Anytime they call academic staff meetings that's when he will call the wife to come and do something for him at home when meeting is going on.
Are you married?

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Most Vital Questions Ladies Don't Ask Their Spouses Before marriage by Dcaliphate(m): 11:16am On Aug 14
Baby how many gbola have passed through ur local govt
Re: One Of The Most Vital Questions Ladies Don't Ask Their Spouses Before marriage by Mrice22: 11:16am On Aug 14
No matter how wealthy I am, my woman most surely has something to do. Even if I placed her on a monthly salary she gats to work her ass too.. she do have her personal needs and can take care of it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The Most Vital Questions Ladies Don't Ask Their Spouses Before marriage by DevilsEqual(m): 11:16am On Aug 14
Most men wouldnt wan their wives to work, or at best, they would want them to run a mini-mart and i see nothing wrong with that

SIf she could do lil stuffs like maybe mini-importation business, own a mini-part or a boutique, then she's up there with those so-called "career women">

It doesnt make her less intelligent or less smart. I feel everyman should be able to open all those thing i listed there for their women

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Of The Most Vital Questions Ladies Don't Ask Their Spouses Before marriage by Emma09(m): 11:16am On Aug 14
I had already Saw and knew this from my wife when I remarried. She's a very hardworking woman and a Seamstress. After Marriage, she's working in her Shop I rented for her. Y would I not allow my wife to work? It's very dangerous and risky for men not to allow their wives to work. I won't blame some men that allow their wives to become full housewife though. The choice is theirs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The Most Vital Questions Ladies Don't Ask Their Spouses Before marriage by chatinent: 11:16am On Aug 14
What of the "I cannot marry a broke guy" gang?

I mean, coming from a drastically broke girl o

1 Like

Re: One Of The Most Vital Questions Ladies Don't Ask Their Spouses Before marriage by InvertedHammer: 11:16am On Aug 14
guobe:
It's important for couples to have an agreement on some vital issues before getting married and not just assume so that eventually when they get married, there will be no acrimony.

There are several vital questions to be asked by the ladies but one of the most vital questions a lady should ask the man she is getting married to is will you allow me to work and earn for myself after we get married?

His response will make you as the lady to know his mindset and reduces conflict when they eventually get married.

A typical African man prefers the wife to be a stay at home wife and it has resulted in alot of issues in marriage when the wife decides she wants to work or continue working when they get married.

Some men will tell their wives to stay at home with the newly born baby and travel abroad for months and using video call to monitor their wives so that she does not leave the house.

On the long run most couples won't still ask questions as their focus is mainly on the marriage party rice and the Asoebi lol.
/
Asking questions is only a small portion of the solution.
Listen, pay attention and observe. A lady will get all the answers without asking questions. A man is not obligated to be honest in his responses. A manipulative and narcissistic partner will say anything to have his/her way. Like they say, action speaks louder than words.

/

7 Likes

Re: One Of The Most Vital Questions Ladies Don't Ask Their Spouses Before marriage by Michael547(m): 11:17am On Aug 14
Ok
Re: One Of The Most Vital Questions Ladies Don't Ask Their Spouses Before marriage by OgaTheTop2: 11:17am On Aug 14
Genotype question is very important... Know this know peace.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: One Of The Most Vital Questions Ladies Don't Ask Their Spouses Before marriage by Gentlesoul2021(m): 11:17am On Aug 14
Holluwhakemmy:

Why she sef go marry that way. A whole doctor. Make she free that nonsense man abeg...

4 Likes

Re: One Of The Most Vital Questions Ladies Don't Ask Their Spouses Before marriage by opera1(m): 11:17am On Aug 14
My wife always echoes this in my ear on daily basis. That she can't suffer in the sku and not use her certificate to work.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Of The Most Vital Questions Ladies Don't Ask Their Spouses Before marriage by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:18am On Aug 14
AmalaAtiEwedu:

Are you married?
No, why asking?
Re: One Of The Most Vital Questions Ladies Don't Ask Their Spouses Before marriage by tfkhntr: 11:19am On Aug 14
seriously, many ladies ignore this and end up regretting in the future

1 Like

Re: One Of The Most Vital Questions Ladies Don't Ask Their Spouses Before marriage by mamaafrik(m): 11:20am On Aug 14
More than 87% of our Nigerian ladies are lazy in nature and that is one of the reason why you will see a girl that doesn't have any quantifiable engagement or job asking a man that is still hustling on a low key what do you do for a living I can't marry you if you are not earning six digits.

Tha that is one of the reason why that hustling church Usher or song minister will be struggling to get sister precious attention for ages and same sister precious is going to be having abortions for a an unserious Pablo Guy in a street and within the neighborhood

This is the reason why a lady don't need to work before she get married, nobody will ask her of her job or career path but before you can marry as a man you need to have a stable
income.

3 Likes

Re: One Of The Most Vital Questions Ladies Don't Ask Their Spouses Before marriage by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:23am On Aug 14
Gentlesoul2021:

Why she sef go marry that way. A whole doctor. Make she free that nonsense man abeg...
They have 3kids already
Re: One Of The Most Vital Questions Ladies Don't Ask Their Spouses Before marriage by Jayhome24: 11:23am On Aug 14
Feminist bitch at it again....

One of them just tore her husband passport few days ago.

Next topic pls

3 Likes

Re: One Of The Most Vital Questions Ladies Don't Ask Their Spouses Before marriage by kingthreat(m): 11:26am On Aug 14
Lol, it's not something to even ask. Any man that wants to waste his wife's educational qualifications is an evil man. Your papa train you reach university but in the name of marriage, one man will now condemn you to cook, house cleaner, child trainer and leg opener. Only a lazy woman will accept such conditions.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Of The Most Vital Questions Ladies Don't Ask Their Spouses Before marriage by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:27am On Aug 14
Vgg
Re: One Of The Most Vital Questions Ladies Don't Ask Their Spouses Before marriage by Gentlesoul2021(m): 11:30am On Aug 14
Holluwhakemmy:
They have 3kids already

She should still free him. He's wicked....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBW Gang: Which Of These Nigerian Women Would You Pick? / The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady / My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.