Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,965 members, 7,925,003 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 08:22 AM

Police Tops ‘Ghost Workers’ List As ICPC Uncovers Over 12,000 Fake Staff - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Tops ‘Ghost Workers’ List As ICPC Uncovers Over 12,000 Fake Staff (17359 Views)

Military Uncovers Over 50 Illegal Refining Sites In Bayelsa Forest / Tinubu Appoints Musa Aliyu As ICPC Chairman / Tinubu Considers Abdu Aboki As ICPC Chairman - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Tops ‘Ghost Workers’ List As ICPC Uncovers Over 12,000 Fake Staff by Allnacruise(m): 6:18pm On Aug 14
adioolayi:
Ghost workers in Police service..

What a SHAME!!!

Big Shame at that!

Shame on the Nigeria's Police Service Commission...Shame on you all!

The people referred to as ghost workers here are mainly people that have retired but somehow the finance department of the NPf is still using their details to obtain money in guise of salary

There's nothing PSC can do in that regards

It's down to the budget and finance section of the NPF from Force headquarters to state commands
Re: Police Tops ‘Ghost Workers’ List As ICPC Uncovers Over 12,000 Fake Staff by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:20pm On Aug 14
IamANigerianMan:

Any civil servant collecting salary in Nigeria must have IPSS number, this over bloated can only be done by IPSS, I remember when someone gave me LLB certificate to go and do capturing with IPSS so that we would sharing 40 & 60... All this is done by IPSS not any MDA, Nigerian police may be innocent...
I think the IPSS something is still going on now
Re: Police Tops ‘Ghost Workers’ List As ICPC Uncovers Over 12,000 Fake Staff by TemmyT002(m): 6:33pm On Aug 14
So ICPC still exists
Re: Police Tops ‘Ghost Workers’ List As ICPC Uncovers Over 12,000 Fake Staff by aywagze(m): 6:44pm On Aug 14
OMG! ..12000 ghost worker police for that matter ..now i agree that there is something seriously wrong with the foundation of this country. Moreover at the end of the day, head will still not roll because of this humongous shameful act ..🤔
Re: Police Tops ‘Ghost Workers’ List As ICPC Uncovers Over 12,000 Fake Staff by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 6:48pm On Aug 14
Nigerian police
Re: Police Tops ‘Ghost Workers’ List As ICPC Uncovers Over 12,000 Fake Staff by Pain(m): 6:49pm On Aug 14
Even Buhari was a Ghost Worker.
Re: Police Tops ‘Ghost Workers’ List As ICPC Uncovers Over 12,000 Fake Staff by gloryman91: 7:01pm On Aug 14
Before nko ?

What a corrupt society with corrupt leaders and followers ?
Re: Police Tops ‘Ghost Workers’ List As ICPC Uncovers Over 12,000 Fake Staff by Tbasicme: 7:01pm On Aug 14
Wahala. Ippis should give details of the accounta these monies are paid into and arrest the owners and prosecute them

ogododo:

https://saharareporters.com/2024/08/14/nigerian-police-top-ghost-workers-list-icpc-uncovers-over-12000-fake-staff-federal
Re: Police Tops ‘Ghost Workers’ List As ICPC Uncovers Over 12,000 Fake Staff by Omookunnimi(m): 7:06pm On Aug 14
SEGLIZ:
I'm less surprised about this revelation.

The problems of Nigeria is not only on our politicians but all Nigerian together. Be it civil servants', security personnel, lecturers, teachers, students, clergymen, imam, marketmen and women, artisan, apprentice, labourers, etc. In summary both the leaders and the followers are to be blame as regarding the problems facing this country.

There is need of value reorientation in Nigeria. Unless that, for Nigeria to attain greatness it will remain a pipe dream.

We must stop priotise money over everything in this country. An average Nigerian love money to the extreme and can do or go to any length wether legitimate or otherwise to get it.

May God help us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Tops ‘Ghost Workers’ List As ICPC Uncovers Over 12,000 Fake Staff by oluwacastro(m): 7:13pm On Aug 14
People focused on the just the police. People forego the IPPIS system, their officials as well as government officials.
Re: Police Tops ‘Ghost Workers’ List As ICPC Uncovers Over 12,000 Fake Staff by baseusrealtime: 7:14pm On Aug 14
Nigeria my country
Re: Police Tops ‘Ghost Workers’ List As ICPC Uncovers Over 12,000 Fake Staff by Oshin56(m): 7:14pm On Aug 14
seunmsg:

Anytime you are off the trolling duty, I’m always very worried and concerned. Once you’re back, you’re always looking for how to get me sacked. Aburo, what the fvck is wrong with you?

You know what, I just wrote exam to the directorate cadre of the federal civil service on Monday. And in the first round of assessment done, I came first in my office. I’m an high flyer. One of the best. Sorry buddy, I’m not getting sacked any time soon. Instead of looking for my downfall, get your lazy ass into my dm and let me see how I can help you. This is my last offer to you.
I wish you the best with the exam

1 Like

Re: Police Tops ‘Ghost Workers’ List As ICPC Uncovers Over 12,000 Fake Staff by Teejaney88(m): 7:18pm On Aug 14
The very entity that should be fighting crime...😕
Re: Police Tops ‘Ghost Workers’ List As ICPC Uncovers Over 12,000 Fake Staff by benjaminlawson(m): 7:28pm On Aug 14
The reason why Nigeria is not progressing is that, most government officials behaved the way they like without consequences. In an ideal society, before this news will be broken to the public, all the heads of these ministries and agencies that are involved suppose to be behind bar. Technology is meant to check fraud, but in Nigeria, those that are directly in charge of it will be the one to sabotage it. Apart of this ghost workers issue, even our income generating agencies, will collect revenue on behave of government and first deduct all fraudulent expenses then pay the balance to government purse. A typical example is NNPC, who sells our crude, the used all proceed as subsidy payment, instead of first paying the money into government purse, then apply for refund of subsidy. They also claimed they borrow 3 billion Dollars to strengthened our naira, and pay back through crude oil supply, the question is, who negotiated it? Does Nigeria get best credit term out of it? A single person will sit down with few foreign collaborator to mortgaged the life of unborn generation. This is the way most of these agencies operate,
Re: Police Tops ‘Ghost Workers’ List As ICPC Uncovers Over 12,000 Fake Staff by Omalicious1: 7:33pm On Aug 14
Re: Police Tops ‘Ghost Workers’ List As ICPC Uncovers Over 12,000 Fake Staff by fitinwell: 7:45pm On Aug 14
adioolayi:
Ghost workers in Police service..

What a SHAME!!!

Big Shame at that!

Shame on the Nigeria's Police Service Commission...Shame on you all!

And this just one Arm of discovery ohhh...

Other MDAs and Government institutions are still hanging ...

Those that enroll there family members into state and federal Payroll are yet to be discovered..

NNPCL as not been investigated too oo

Navy , Army,..Airforce...
Re: Police Tops ‘Ghost Workers’ List As ICPC Uncovers Over 12,000 Fake Staff by Spandau: 7:46pm On Aug 14
seunmsg:

Anytime you are off the trolling duty, I’m always very worried and concerned. Once you’re back, you’re always looking for how to get me sacked. Aburo, what the fvck is wrong with you?

You know what, I just wrote exam to the directorate cadre of the federal civil service on Monday. And in the first round of assessment done, I came first in my office. I’m an high flyer. One of the best. Sorry buddy, I’m not getting sacked any time soon. Instead of looking for my downfall, get your lazy ass into my dm and let me see how I can help you. This is my last offer to you.

See how he is singing like a canary, spilling every beans he can get his imagination around. 😜😜😜😜 Alaye go and be pressing your phone. Director Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg 😜😜😜😜😜 Me I should slide into your dm🤪🤪🤪🤪 Duro na, how much are you making from that your ghost work gan self that this igara turkey is so much? Director Kadoso? I bet you expect me to descend to your level by also reeling off my "achievements" so the prick measurement can be balanced. Right? Ehn, director Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg? 😜😜😜😜😜😜 Spending two thirds of his life on X and nairaland. 😛😛😛😛😛😛
Re: Police Tops ‘Ghost Workers’ List As ICPC Uncovers Over 12,000 Fake Staff by Benmsu: 7:47pm On Aug 14
What police can't do does not exist
Re: Police Tops ‘Ghost Workers’ List As ICPC Uncovers Over 12,000 Fake Staff by fortune1968: 7:51pm On Aug 14
What an irony !
Police top criminal list .
Useless police !
Re: Police Tops ‘Ghost Workers’ List As ICPC Uncovers Over 12,000 Fake Staff by franvincoop: 7:54pm On Aug 14
No capping, me only get 117 names wey I dey use collect salary every month and we 30 dey share am unto percentage.
I know colleagues wey dey run thousand salary monthly.
Wetin concern me with anti corruption when ma turn don reach. Na now u know say Nigeria na company?
I no send ur papa.
We dey b4 tinubu and go exist after tinubu, any oda thing na smelly sperm dey hungry u.
Re: Police Tops ‘Ghost Workers’ List As ICPC Uncovers Over 12,000 Fake Staff by tivity101: 7:57pm On Aug 14
Truly the Nigeria police force (NPF) has gradually turned into Nigeria Ghost force (NGF) . How many police we even get for this country wey a whole 12 thousand plus dey be ghost?😂😆🤣
Re: Police Tops ‘Ghost Workers’ List As ICPC Uncovers Over 12,000 Fake Staff by gigabyte13: 8:01pm On Aug 14
The Nigerian police force, always in the news for all the wrong reasons....
Police go leave criminals with weapons and evidence dey arrest the innocent call them criminals .
God no go let person get police case, na that time you go no the meaning of Nigeria.
Re: Police Tops ‘Ghost Workers’ List As ICPC Uncovers Over 12,000 Fake Staff by chatinent: 8:30pm On Aug 14
Rather than track the BVNs receiving the ghost sums, it will be swept under the carpet for a new breed of looters to remove the full stop and put a comma.
Re: Police Tops ‘Ghost Workers’ List As ICPC Uncovers Over 12,000 Fake Staff by Ajofiapero(m): 8:31pm On Aug 14
People wey we put our safety and protection in dia care, also a part of the justice dept in our country na dem dey run us this kain scam.

Olokpa and ojobo work 5&6

Omo i tire pass Matthias
Re: Police Tops ‘Ghost Workers’ List As ICPC Uncovers Over 12,000 Fake Staff by Glister: 8:38pm On Aug 14
ayo4dworld:
There are so many leakages in the government and you'd keep wondering why they keep borrowing. Who are the ghost workers, who have been getting the salaries, what's wrong with overhauling the whole process, do biometrics to capture the actual staff working. I won't be surprised if some people that have relocated out of Nigeria are still getting their salaries paid into their account.
I know one that even boast of this.he is not in Nigeria but his details are still being uploadrd for salary every month.
Re: Police Tops ‘Ghost Workers’ List As ICPC Uncovers Over 12,000 Fake Staff by OBJECTIVITY4ALL: 8:47pm On Aug 14
Perhaps the LAGOS Oracle is coming to Federal civil service . That's how Jagaban dealt with the civil servants in LAGOS and reduce the ghost workers to the bearest minimum though may not be 100% clean but there exist a sharp difference. This is what civil servants are doing to themselves and the country. Is that not worst than Politician? They're Professionally trained to be criminals from permanent secretaries, Director of finance, Director of works. As a lower cadre ,you can't talk,the Will accused you of insubordination, disrespectful, sometimes they will say wait for your turn , as if we were created to get to that position to steal. Imagine if this was not uncovered before the implimentation of Minimum wage. The wage bill will run into billions.
That was the same strategy adopted in Lagos to uncovered Ghosts worker before new salary scale then
Re: Police Tops ‘Ghost Workers’ List As ICPC Uncovers Over 12,000 Fake Staff by sniperr007(m): 8:58pm On Aug 14
If they are sincere, they can arrest the people or person behind this scam but….
Re: Police Tops ‘Ghost Workers’ List As ICPC Uncovers Over 12,000 Fake Staff by Edusouls(m): 9:35pm On Aug 14
Kai you even see them in black, Dey completely resemble the devil
Re: Police Tops ‘Ghost Workers’ List As ICPC Uncovers Over 12,000 Fake Staff by Edusouls(m): 9:37pm On Aug 14
Kai Blackman is a human demon on earth
Re: Police Tops ‘Ghost Workers’ List As ICPC Uncovers Over 12,000 Fake Staff by goody234: 9:56pm On Aug 14
The corruption in nigeria is on another level ..aided and abetted by govt officials a bunch of lunatics nigeria will never change with this generation of looters from top to bottom
Re: Police Tops ‘Ghost Workers’ List As ICPC Uncovers Over 12,000 Fake Staff by seunmsg(m): 10:33pm On Aug 14
benjaminlawson:
The reason why Nigeria is not progressing is that, most Nigerians behaved the way they like without consequences. In an ideal society, before this news will be broken to the public, all the Nigerians that are involved should have been arrested and under going prosecution.

Technology is meant to check fraud, but in Nigeria, those that are directly in charge of it will be the one to sabotage it. Apart of this ghost workers issue, even our income generating agencies, will collect revenue on behave of government and first deduct all fraudulent expenses then pay the balance to government purse. A typical example is NNPC, who sells our crude, the used all proceed as subsidy payment, instead of first paying the money into government purse, then apply for refund of subsidy. They also claimed they borrow 3 billion Dollars to strengthened our naira, and pay back through crude oil supply, the question is, who negotiated it? Does Nigeria get best credit term out of it? A single person will sit down with few foreign collaborator to mortgaged the life of unborn generation. This is the way most of these agencies operate,

Fixed some parts for you and the part in bold is not true. Very far from the truth.

1 Like

Re: Police Tops ‘Ghost Workers’ List As ICPC Uncovers Over 12,000 Fake Staff by GoodJohn: 12:23am On Aug 15
Key insights are effectively presented.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yushau Shuaib: Femi Adesina Knows More About Dasuki – An Open Letter With Facts / APC Accuses Saraki Of Masterminding NASS Siege / 2023 Elections: Observers Express Concern Over Violence Encountered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.