Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,809 members, 7,921,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 02:13 PM

Woman Shares Chats With Her Mother Who Is A Grammarian(Pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Shares Chats With Her Mother Who Is A Grammarian(Pics) (32090 Views)

34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial / Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Shares Chats With Her Mother Who Is A Grammarian(Pics) by Newlymarried(f): 4:29pm On Aug 14

A woman has shared how most of her chats with her mother goes.

From the chats, it's clear that the mother is particular about the English grammar and she's seen correcting her daughter whenever she makes a mistake.

"POV: Your Mum is a grammarian," she captioned her post.

See below.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Shares Chats With Her Mother Who Is A Grammarian(Pics) by turmacs(f): 4:30pm On Aug 14
Nonsense and ingredients.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Shares Chats With Her Mother Who Is A Grammarian(Pics) by ClitRaider: 4:34pm On Aug 14
How come the children no sabi Grammar?!

121 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Shares Chats With Her Mother Who Is A Grammarian(Pics) by dawnomike(m): 4:38pm On Aug 14
It's too start to speak native language next time...

23 Likes

Re: Woman Shares Chats With Her Mother Who Is A Grammarian(Pics) by DevilsEqual(m): 4:39pm On Aug 14
To dey chat her up go dey tire me

If i were the lady, I would always opt for a Whatsapp call whenever we really need to talk

I no dey write Novel, why i go wan turn WS on top ordinary chat

114 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Shares Chats With Her Mother Who Is A Grammarian(Pics) by 10mobile: 4:44pm On Aug 14
Great. But, does she call her mom "guys"?

18 Likes

Re: Woman Shares Chats With Her Mother Who Is A Grammarian(Pics) by Leemzyy(f): 4:46pm On Aug 14
WS no do pass this one

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Shares Chats With Her Mother Who Is A Grammarian(Pics) by PlayMaker14: 4:57pm On Aug 14
Irrelevant topics keep trending.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Shares Chats With Her Mother Who Is A Grammarian(Pics) by Tokskob2008: 5:17pm On Aug 14
PlayMaker14:
Irrelevant topics keep trending.
Most of them are even made up for content viewing.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Shares Chats With Her Mother Who Is A Grammarian(Pics) by blackboy(m): 5:20pm On Aug 14
Interesting. Parents for you. Reminds me of my dad. It's when they are no more you will appreciate all this and wish you had learnt . Stubborn me

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Shares Chats With Her Mother Who Is A Grammarian(Pics) by Sonnobax15(m): 5:34pm On Aug 14
lipsrsealed
The mother has got a fresh brain more than her empty coconut-headed daughter..

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Shares Chats With Her Mother Who Is A Grammarian(Pics) by rohangold: 6:42pm On Aug 14
Okay.
Let's check up on her

4 Likes

Re: Woman Shares Chats With Her Mother Who Is A Grammarian(Pics) by trium: 6:45pm On Aug 14
Mom is not a grammarian, she's just teaching you what you refused to learn from teachers daddy and mummy paid for for YOUR school teachers. You can call her names but these little things will save you for life. You start asking why you don't have jobs when you don't know how to conduct yourself and have conversations with people. Not everyone is in your generation and those who hold the economy for now are her agemates.

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Shares Chats With Her Mother Who Is A Grammarian(Pics) by tanigororo: 8:26pm On Aug 14
Tooh, Mummy is an English

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Shares Chats With Her Mother Who Is A Grammarian(Pics) by Abee79(m): 8:30pm On Aug 14
Just install Grammally and sieve each text before sending 🤣

8 Likes

Re: Woman Shares Chats With Her Mother Who Is A Grammarian(Pics) by UncleKoboko: 8:33pm On Aug 14
angry

All those olodo girls that always say
CHECKING UP ON YOU grin grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Shares Chats With Her Mother Who Is A Grammarian(Pics) by santaclaws: 8:35pm On Aug 14
dawnomike:
It's too start to speak native language next time...

😂😂😂😂 I laughed so hard at this, they were asking me why I was laughing in the house...

Na to dey speak native language oo.... "Mama migwor" "Ekaaro ma" 😂😂😂

10 Likes

Re: Woman Shares Chats With Her Mother Who Is A Grammarian(Pics) by ngwaIgbo223: 8:35pm On Aug 14
Nonesense.
Re: Woman Shares Chats With Her Mother Who Is A Grammarian(Pics) by jericco1(m): 8:36pm On Aug 14
Lol 😂
Re: Woman Shares Chats With Her Mother Who Is A Grammarian(Pics) by Hezzyluv: 8:36pm On Aug 14
I remember one linguistic lady I dated. I have to practically be mindful of the tenses I use to speak with her. grin

If I tell her I "will" be there tomorrow, she will jokingly be like you mean you "would" be here tomorrow? cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Shares Chats With Her Mother Who Is A Grammarian(Pics) by SonofElElyonRet: 8:38pm On Aug 14
Newlymarried:

Nice.. gen z always speaking miserable English.. good mum

7 Likes

Re: Woman Shares Chats With Her Mother Who Is A Grammarian(Pics) by Tjra: 8:39pm On Aug 14
Sweet mama

You guys are seeing a harsh woman but I am seeing a loving mother who wants the best for her child.

The girl's primary/secondary school teachers didn't do a good job.

She looks too mature for this kain elementary blunders.

29 Likes

Re: Woman Shares Chats With Her Mother Who Is A Grammarian(Pics) by CaptainFM1: 8:39pm On Aug 14
Poor motherhood. She didn't catch her young until she started speaking Olosho's grammar.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Shares Chats With Her Mother Who Is A Grammarian(Pics) by Tjra: 8:39pm On Aug 14
CaptainFM1:
Poor motherhood. She didn't catch her young until she started speaking Olosho's grammar.
I find this comment really distasteful.

Lets not sexualize all contents involving women.

It's rude. Not cool at all.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Shares Chats With Her Mother Who Is A Grammarian(Pics) by coldsummer: 8:39pm On Aug 14
I love her already!

😅😅😅😅

5 Likes

Re: Woman Shares Chats With Her Mother Who Is A Grammarian(Pics) by ThothHermes: 8:39pm On Aug 14
I love the woman.
Grammar lovers find this texting generation depressing.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Shares Chats With Her Mother Who Is A Grammarian(Pics) by Batman2412(m): 8:42pm On Aug 14
That is why you kids failed English in waec. We never had it this bad during our time

1 Like

Re: Woman Shares Chats With Her Mother Who Is A Grammarian(Pics) by musicwriter(m): 8:43pm On Aug 14
This is all I have for you all. First time I've seen someone who recognize our predicament in Africa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f92WUsOCL9A
Re: Woman Shares Chats With Her Mother Who Is A Grammarian(Pics) by Tunde25(m): 8:43pm On Aug 14
Newlymarried:

Not new.
Re: Woman Shares Chats With Her Mother Who Is A Grammarian(Pics) by Aremu26997: 8:43pm On Aug 14
Re: Woman Shares Chats With Her Mother Who Is A Grammarian(Pics) by zagorakis(m): 8:44pm On Aug 14
Nawa oh. Anyway, I just learnt that up and on don't go together.

Every day is a school day, cheers

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stolen Baby Recovered After 22 Days, Hale, Hearty (photo) / Pregnant Woman Dies After Falling Inside Pits Twice In One Week (pics) / I Love To Marry Her But worrying about the high bride price

Viewing this topic: GyemNgas(m), Oresiri, Rukkyj(f), Osobawen(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.