Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,688 members, 7,951,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 05:31 AM

Notable Females Who Made History In The Nigerian Military - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Notable Females Who Made History In The Nigerian Military (36237 Views)

My Experience In The Nigerian Military Training / Parade By Boys Of Nigerian Military School Zaria Goes Viral / Another Nigerian Military Officer Distinguished Himself In Australia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notable Females Who Made History In The Nigerian Military by Drella(m): 10:02pm On Aug 14
pocohantas:

Donstan, leave me out of your shenanigans. I won't warn you again.

You guys are exuding big bro and kid sis vibes grin

Seems kid sis is about to go gaga on big bro. Let me stay tuned to your episodes lol.
Re: Notable Females Who Made History In The Nigerian Military by Carlylepneuma: 10:02pm On Aug 14
Samunique:
Na modeling this one go do for military grin
woe befall u if u eventually enter her trap. Na there u go knw say na nobi model na animal wey no get conscience...
Re: Notable Females Who Made History In The Nigerian Military by wizdooarchy3(m): 10:04pm On Aug 14
Pastoshizzy:
I never knew I had a fetish for women in military uniform until I met this sassy lieutenant at Tampa Fl. I was a fool for that moment. I've been an idiot for pretty military women in uniform ever since. Cosplay tinz allowed (ssh!)

Pls can somebody help interpret this English
Re: Notable Females Who Made History In The Nigerian Military by bidexolumanish(m): 10:04pm On Aug 14
Rear Admiral Itunu Hotonu is a very nice and jovial woman. I had the opportunity to meet her in Calabar.
Re: Notable Females Who Made History In The Nigerian Military by pocohantas(f): 10:06pm On Aug 14
cococandy:

Honestly It tracks

Same MO
Same style
Same message
Same obsession with using the front page to talk smack about women

It was when he mentioned architect and some other family reference that it stuck. Prior to that I did notice his obsession with you, which we know dates back to 1902. One thing with them is, they rarely stay away from any moniker they hate.
Re: Notable Females Who Made History In The Nigerian Military by Drella(m): 10:07pm On Aug 14
wizdooarchy3:

Go to school, you said No.

So we should interpret from English to English for you? How are we certain you'll understand the interpreted English? 🤷🤷
Re: Notable Females Who Made History In The Nigerian Military by Easyluv2live(m): 10:11pm On Aug 14
Emmabyte:
EFCC what happened to yahaya bello case

So u nor hear say protesters storm n scatter d governor house,loot everytin inside including yaya bendlow and carry everytin away...now dey cannot identify how yaya bendlow look like talkless of knowin where he is...9ja my corntree d law is only 4d poor!!!
Re: Notable Females Who Made History In The Nigerian Military by Pastoshizzy(m): 10:14pm On Aug 14
wizdooarchy3:

Which kind craze dey worry you? (do you need interpretation?)
Go and enroll for adult education.

Re: Notable Females Who Made History In The Nigerian Military by cococandy(f): 10:21pm On Aug 14
pocohantas:

It was when he mentioned architect and some other family reference that it stuck. Prior to that I did notice his obsession with you, which we know dates back to 1902. One thing with them is, they rarely stay away from any moniker they hate.

Sometimes I want to deactivate my account but then I think how will they survive? grin
Re: Notable Females Who Made History In The Nigerian Military by pocohantas(f): 10:25pm On Aug 14
cococandy:

Sometimes I want to deactivate my account but then I think how will they survive? grin

They will miss you. Don't make them go through that. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Notable Females Who Made History In The Nigerian Military by Solseal007: 10:25pm On Aug 14
No offense meant, once there was dignity of labour but this current crops in this insistent harsh economy, unpatriotic leaders and greed makes no soldiering a noble profession.

U see the way they react with vexation and prejudice everytime! How would an average man try approach a female combatant.

I once saw a soldier slapping and shouting at a bus conductor for a very silly reason.

Seriously u can't be a Nigerian and be respected anywhere this time, this incumbent president makes the psyche worse
Re: Notable Females Who Made History In The Nigerian Military by Nonexisting1: 10:30pm On Aug 14
pocohantas:

I am not your sister, I will tell you this for the umpteenth time, Sir. If you like, travel to Kuvuki to render your services. Don't pinch me. We are not related or buddies by any means. I don't like you and I have never hidden it. Thanks.
Slow down there. No one is talking about likeness or buddies here. That you come from the same area and neighboring state makes you my sister but not buddy. As for not liking me, you are not alone. I can assure you that only very few people like me and I'm comfortable with that. Last time a woman liked me, I saw shege. I have not gotten over the trauma so biko keep your likeness abeg. I don't need it.

Re: Notable Females Who Made History In The Nigerian Military by pocohantas(f): 10:37pm On Aug 14
Nonexisting1:
Slow down there. No one is talking about likeness or buddies here. That you come from the same area and neighboring state makes you my sister but not buddy. As for not liking me, you are not alone. I can assure you that only very few people like me and I'm comfortable with that. Last time a woman liked me, I saw shege. I have not gotten over the trauma so biko keep your likeness abeg. I don't need it.

Just like I don't need your sisterhood. Sister is your father or mother's child. I am not your sister bikonu!!!

5 Likes

Re: Notable Females Who Made History In The Nigerian Military by komzy589(m): 10:43pm On Aug 14
Racoon:
MORE PICTURES
I hardly respect anyone taking pictures with Yahaya Bello
Re: Notable Females Who Made History In The Nigerian Military by Treasure17(m): 11:22pm On Aug 14
Mean faces
Re: Notable Females Who Made History In The Nigerian Military by GreaterFuture(m): 11:34pm On Aug 14
Ought to be better, much much better.
But its expected in our Kind of very messed up, country.
The last 15 - 20 years/more recent ones, ought to have seen a higher %... much much higher
Chance & luck for the most part.
Re: Notable Females Who Made History In The Nigerian Military by kaltonga: 12:19am On Aug 15
Atinuke12267:
Hmm

Thus woman was with the combined efforts of Gen. Adekunle used 3 million stubborn pigs as suya in the 1960s?

What a brave woman?
It wouldn't erase the fact that an invading Army of women from Dahomey attacked Yoruba land and the entire men flee while some where hidding under their wives wrappers... Legendary cowards
Re: Notable Females Who Made History In The Nigerian Military by viodemus: 4:48am On Aug 15
This one na list

so I have to strain my eyes to be looking for Ngozi, Ada, etc. Na so so Haruna and ade full there.

In Igbo nation, women will serve if they wish to serve and qualify for promotions.
Re: Notable Females Who Made History In The Nigerian Military by okeke6969: 4:54am On Aug 15
Atinuke12267:
Hmm

Thus woman was with the combined efforts of Gen. Adekunle used 3 million stubborn pigs as suya in the 1960s?

What a brave woman?

Female for that matter. I shake my head.
Re: Notable Females Who Made History In The Nigerian Military by cococandy(f): 6:09am On Aug 15
pocohantas:

They will miss you. Don't make them go through that. grin grin

🫢🤣

1 Like

Re: Notable Females Who Made History In The Nigerian Military by MrBONE2(m): 6:37am On Aug 15
Atinuke12267:
Hmm

What a brave woman?

grin

Re: Notable Females Who Made History In The Nigerian Military by DUNDEEmoderatos: 7:35am On Aug 15
abobote:
What is their actual contribution, apart from being first this and that in a failed country
See comment! Can't you see that most of them are doctors? They sometimes go to war front and treat wounded soldiers, they also have military hospital where they treat people everyday ....there are even some in administration, engineering etc.
If that is not contributions na you sabi.
Re: Notable Females Who Made History In The Nigerian Military by DUNDEEmoderatos: 7:43am On Aug 15
Neddstark:
Show us the one that were active in combat.
So all of them will go to combat? Who takes care of medical, administration, engineering etc?....I read a lot of childish comments here!
Re: Notable Females Who Made History In The Nigerian Military by kayperry: 8:42am On Aug 15
cococandy:

Yiimu !! if they can survive without you on kitchen thread what is left to miss undecided

what do you even bring to the table sef undecided
romance 0
bare massive cleavage undecided 0
feminine services 0

Re: Notable Females Who Made History In The Nigerian Military by wizdooarchy3(m): 10:41am On Aug 15
Drella:

Go to school, you said No.

So we should interpret from English to English for you? How are we certain you'll understand the interpreted English? 🤷🤷

🖕🖕🖕
This is why I advice people not to comment on Nairalander after smoking 🚬🚬
...I have forgiven you go and walk in righteousness..
Amu-Ewu
Re: Notable Females Who Made History In The Nigerian Military by Danisaint112(m): 2:13pm On Aug 15
Atinuke12267:
Hmm

What a brave woman?

It's because of people like you that Nigeria would certainly divide someday. I pity your husband and children if you don't have one already.
Because by nature they are already tribally cursed and damaged. Genes don't lie. Nuisance birthing and breeding nuisance after passing through same circle. Quite pathetic I must say.
Re: Notable Females Who Made History In The Nigerian Military by Neddstark: 6:48pm On Aug 15
DUNDEEmoderatos:

So all of them will go to combat? Who takes care of medical, administration, engineering etc?....I read a lot of childish comments here!

If I'm a soldier, be it in the engineering, computing, cooking department, i must taste combat. That is what makes me a soldier.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Confessions Of A Lagos Male Nurse / My Brother's Employment Letter Was Withdrawn / Highest Paying Banks In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.