Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,688 members, 7,951,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 05:34 AM

Journalist Reacts To Photo Of Nigerian Man And His Older Oyinbo Wife - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Journalist Reacts To Photo Of Nigerian Man And His Older Oyinbo Wife (49529 Views)

Nigerian Man Brings His Oyinbo Wife To Spend Time With His Family (pics/video) / Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) / Nigerian Man, His Oyinbo Wife And Their 4 Kids In Matching Outfits Family Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Journalist Reacts To Photo Of Nigerian Man And His Older Oyinbo Wife by vicfajeze: 9:24am On Aug 16
gaby:
The guy main babe hide behind the flowers... grin
haaaaaaa
Re: Journalist Reacts To Photo Of Nigerian Man And His Older Oyinbo Wife by danzaki63: 11:45am On Aug 16
Some of you are tappin and Minning, This one has 'Tapped' his own from Abroad.
Re: Journalist Reacts To Photo Of Nigerian Man And His Older Oyinbo Wife by BrighterSyde: 9:51am On Aug 17
BeyondCertainty:
Why are they bothered ?

The Oyibo woman is a human being and deserves to be loved regardless of whoever and why.

Well said. I totally agree with you. But what I don’t want to believe is that your brain tells you that the guy is truly in love with her. I’d be shocked 😳

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mom Of 5 Dies After Falling Off Party Bus While Celebrating Her 30th Birthday / How I Saved My Brother From Marrying Into An Entitled Family / This Little Girl Got Married In Northern Nigeria (Unconfirmed)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.