Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,807 members, 7,938,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 03:15 AM

I Took This Cough Syrup And It's Making Me So Hig..... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Took This Cough Syrup And It's Making Me So Hig..... (2832 Views)

My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind / Please I Have This Serious Issue And It Making Me Feel Uncomfortable / Nicki Minaj Ex Complains About His Big Dick & How It's Making His Life Difficult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Took This Cough Syrup And It's Making Me So Hig..... by EmmyMaestro(m): 5:46pm On Aug 17
fadilaMaikiriki:
Tor, na ji.

kuma a tabbata ki ci abinci sosai kafin shan magani
Re: I Took This Cough Syrup And It's Making Me So Hig..... by Kevineleven(m): 10:23am On Aug 18
MrCork:

you shall for ever remain stewwwpid in da name of allah & will all ways remain nairaland village eeeeediot....amen!!

Lol he is a fool
Re: I Took This Cough Syrup And It's Making Me So Hig..... by Kevineleven(m): 10:27am On Aug 18
Knightred:
bruh, we simply and obviously asking or telling her in a speculative and mendulatively way to send breast. is she your wife or daughterundecided

Or do you want to send yours...cause we also gat gayish simps in the house. people like stillDtruth,kevineleven,mrcork,hstar etc .

people like that would love to see your little tiny prick,undecided
NOT A HANDSOME GOODLOOKING CELEB LIKE ME WHO LOVE'S WOMEN BREASTIES smiley

Just do let them kiss you cause they gat bad odour(A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE)undecided

You are not a Celeb, you are a walking dead, the product of a foolish man and a mad woman, your written words already told nairalanders all they need to know about you.
You have no point being alive.
I don't blame you, I blame your mother for giving birth to a worthless person like you.
If she had closed her useless cunt, there won't be a demon like you on the Internet dragging people.
Smelling Lowlife scum, from the dirty smelly cunt of a mad woman.
Re: I Took This Cough Syrup And It's Making Me So Hig..... by MrCork: 11:28am On Aug 18
Kevineleven:

Lol he is a fool

Dont i say somtin wrong sir? Do u spek english or is english yor first language. Are u steeepid is a questions sir so are u stewwwpid please? Its a simple yes or know answer. So brother are u stewwwpid please?(no oofencse) undecided
Re: I Took This Cough Syrup And It's Making Me So Hig..... by MrCork: 12:38pm On Aug 18
Knightred:
so english is now a big deal for you right? undecided

YOU SHALL ALWAYS REMAIN A VILLAGE eeeeediot WITH YOUR dumb eeeeediotick THREADS FOR EVER & EVER.....AMEN!!!!
Re: I Took This Cough Syrup And It's Making Me So Hig..... by Kevineleven(m): 2:13pm On Aug 18
MrCork:

Dont i say somtin wrong sir? Do u spek english or is english yor first language. Are u steeepid is a questions sir so are u stewwwpid please? Its a simple yes or know answer. So brother are u stewwwpid please?(no oofencse) undecided
I don't blame you, I blame your mother for giving birth to a worthless person like you.
If she had closed her useless cunt, there won't be a demon like you on the Internet dragging people.
Stop mentioning me or you will die before your time, be warned.
Re: I Took This Cough Syrup And It's Making Me So Hig..... by MrCork: 2:31pm On Aug 18
Kevineleven:

Stop mentioning me or you will die before your time, be warned.

Son ..do u reluce u talkin to a londoner?am i yor mate.u come from a place were u people spek pigeion english & u hav the odasity to argue with guy from britain who spek queens english.do u even no baker street or pekam?see this smal boy oooo.
Son u better be nice to me so i can post u £5 to buy food for the months.anyways, wots yor name & were u calling from & shod i link u with woman. U want siofra sir?(no oofencse) angry
Re: I Took This Cough Syrup And It's Making Me So Hig..... by hstar: 3:43pm On Aug 18
Kevineleven:

You are not a Celeb, you are a walking dead, the product of a foolish man and a mad woman, your written words already told nairalanders all they need to know about you.

You get time to dey drag him sha,

What a troll need is attention,

The moment you give him attention,

You've given him strength to troll more,

The moment you ignore him, he dies a natural death of not getting attended to,

Please, 🙏 always ignore him.
Re: I Took This Cough Syrup And It's Making Me So Hig..... by Knightred(m): 5:29pm On Aug 18
Kevineleven:

sad sad angry angry
It show in your madagastic attitude that u don’t gat respect for celeb angry

People like u should be given 22 strokes of heavenly cane to make your head correct undecided

U clinking clanking clattering collection of caliginous junk angry angry
Re: I Took This Cough Syrup And It's Making Me So Hig..... by Knightred(m): 5:31pm On Aug 18
MrCork:

YOU SHALL ALWAYS REMAIN A VILLAGE eeeeediot WITH YOUR dumb eeeeediotick THREADS FOR EVER & EVER.....AMEN!!!!
what do you want from me hungry fool angry
Re: I Took This Cough Syrup And It's Making Me So Hig..... by MrCork: 7:16pm On Aug 18
Knightred:
what do you want from me hungry fool angry

Brother There is peace when u die .u need a date!!((((THaNK ME LATER))))
Re: I Took This Cough Syrup And It's Making Me So Hig..... by Knightred(m): 7:44pm On Aug 18
MrCork:

Brother There is peace when u die .u need a date!!((((THaNK ME LATER))))
Hey kiddo,go straight to the point and stop disturbing me u freaking idiot undecided

do u need food undecided

send me your account num,maybe i can consider sending you 4 dollar$ to buy cheese and crackers undecided

AND STOP SPAMMIMG MY MENTIONS U IDIOTangry
Re: I Took This Cough Syrup And It's Making Me So Hig..... by MrCork: 7:49pm On Aug 18
Knightred:
Hey kiddo,go straight to the point and stop disturbing me u freaking idiot undecided

do u need food undecided

send me your account num,maybe i can consider sending you 4 dollar$ to buy cheese and crackers undecided

AND STOP SPAMMIMG MY MENTIONS U IDIOTangry

You going to die soon
Re: I Took This Cough Syrup And It's Making Me So Hig..... by Knightred(m): 7:55pm On Aug 18
MrCork:

You going to die soon
hey kiddo, dont mistake me to be your father cheesy

am not your father undecided
Re: I Took This Cough Syrup And It's Making Me So Hig..... by MrCork: 8:23pm On Aug 18
Knightred:
hey kiddo, dont mistake me to be your father cheesy

am not your father undecided

We are putting u foward...you going to die. Stay woke!

1 Like

Re: I Took This Cough Syrup And It's Making Me So Hig..... by BigYash: 8:26pm On Aug 18
Nomerci:
I drink almost 2 litres skuch....take 3 wraps loud,1 wrap...sk....4chealsea,2 trophy,3 esse Black.i lost my wallet and ID cards,almost lost my house keys...omo I sleep from 11pm reach 10am.fuc k
Thank God you didn’t lost your life too.. You no dey pity your kidneys and liver at all?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys!!! What Are Your Expections When Receiving A Female Visitor / How To Be A Gentleman And On Phone Calls And Make That Special Bae Fall For You. / Guys See Five Signs She’s Definitely Ready To Sleep With You..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.