Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,807 members, 7,938,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 03:15 AM

How To Finally Get A Girl To Like You (part 4) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Finally Get A Girl To Like You (part 4) (278 Views)

I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text / 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Finally Get A Girl To Like You (part 4) by imampope(m): 5:54pm On Aug 16
Hi, bro.

I got quite a lot of messages yesterday from guys who were asking me about my kitchen. Seems a lot of people misunderstood it and thought I got burnt or something. Heck, a guy even called my line from Australia to tell me how sorry he was that I got burnt.

Lol.

Abeg o, it was just the kitchen. Not me. And no, the damage wasn’t that much.

Alright, enough about me and my kitchen. Let’s talk about you. How to get that girl you want.

Now, yesterday, I told you how to get the number and become friends with a girl that shares a mutual friend with you.

Today we will talk about how to approach and get the number of a girl if you don’t know and haven’t met before. That is, how to get to become friends with a girl you just met. How to talk to her and get her number yourself without fear that she would be rude to you or reject you.

TRUST ME

Now; remember the fox approach strategy I told you about yesterday? It will come into play here.

When You will get my book Advanced Bang Rule, you will get to learn easy ways to approach and get girl’s number. And not just that, in the book there are complete examples on how to approach a girl who you meet in a party, how to talk to a girl in an office and get her number, how to talk to a girl in a bus and get her number.

But right here and right now, I will show you how to get the number of a girl who is on the move. As in, a girl who is walking.

I will give you an example.

Let us assume you are walking down your street, and you see this girl you like walking also.

How can you approach her, talk to her and get her number?

I will show you how.

Whenever you are approaching a girl who is walking; there are some rules you must stick to. Go against this rules and things might turn horribly wrong.

Here are the rules;

If the girl is in a hurry. Don’t stop her. It won’t work. Trust me.

Secondly, if you must talk to a girl who is walking then you two have to be moving towards the same direction.

This is why; if you stop a girl who is going towards the opposite direction that you are headed to, she would know for sure that you like her. And she would know, for sure, that the reason you stopped her was because you want to woo her.

And that, dearest brother, would spoil your plan.

Thirdly; approach her casually. The example I’m about to show you right now will make you understand what I mean.

Still on that example I mentioned earlier, you are walking down your street and you see a girl who is walking down the same direction as you are. What you need to do is this. I call this; “The What is that hairstyle strategy”

Walk up to her, pass her a little then slightly turn and look at her hair. Not her face, her hair.

Then say: “I like that hair”. Then you look into her face; “It would look good on my sister. What is the name of the hairstyle, I want to ask my sister to make it”.

Then you slow down a little and start walking side by side with her. When she says the name of the hair.

You could say: “the kind of names you ladies call your hairstyle tho. What's that one that covers the forehead called again? The one Nikki Minaj puts on most of the time”

Then she would tell you. By the way, the name is Fringes. I left a girl once for always making it. I really hate that hairstyle

After she has told you the name of Niki minaji’s hairstyle

You could look at her head, and then say something like. “Nah, Fringes won’t fit you. I hate that hair like crazy. There is this one I saw once, I think it would look good on you”

Then you go on and describe any hairstyle that pops up into your head. She would be so interested in talking to you right there on the spot…

…Because People love talking about themselves and girls are no exception.

By now; if you do this well, and use the 3 conversation secrets you will learn from my new book Advanced Bang Rule when you get it, you will have that girl laughing her head off like crazy and feeling like she has always known you all her life.

After she has laughed, and you’ve teased her using some of the examples that I talked about in The Advanced Bang Rule (Which would be released soon). Then it is time to get her number.

Here is one thing you need to know about collecting a girl’s number though.

Now, if you are sure you will meet the girl later then don’t ask her for her number on that first time. Just cheerfully say bye and then walk away. It would confuse her like crazy. But if you might not meet again, then get the number.

So let’s assume you would probably not get to see her after that day then You could just say; “Jeez, have to go now”.

Laugh. Then say:

“Look at the way I’m talking about hairs like I want to start a saloon, You are an interesting person. I think I will take your number so I will be looking for your trouble from time to time”.

Then get out your phone and hand it over to her.

After she has typed in her number. Ask for her name, save the number. Flash her line, tell her your name and she saves it.

As simple as that. Then walk away. Don’t follow her to where she is going. You are busy, that is what you need to project. Just walk away.

away.

*phew*

I think we need to stop here for today abeg. My finger don dey pain me.

By the way; when you will get the Advanced Bang Rule you are going to see some other more and more funny and super effective examples that you can use to approach a girl, make her laugh her head off and get her number.

Tomorrow, I will show you what you need to do next after getting a girl’s number that would plant you in her mind and make her start liking you.

Make sure you don’t miss tomorrow post

See you then.

PS: By the way; remember that new babe I told you about. The one that likes sex a lot. I’m in trouble because she is back.

She heard about the fire and now she has practically warned me not to go near the kitchen again. Lol, in my own house again. It’s all good tho. Women just like feeling that they are taking care of us.

Plus I need her sha, I can’t cook soup and it’s been long I ate egusi soup.

And she can cook it real well. *winks* Can’t wait.

PSS: Remember tomorrow. See you, bro.

If you want more advanced secrets that you can use to get a girl crazy about you, I compiled and packed them all in my eBook, The Bang Rule. In it I explained the easy to use effective secrets that most players you know use to effortlessly get the girls they like to like them back. For details on how to get the eBook; Dm 08145371017

1 Like

Re: How To Finally Get A Girl To Like You (part 4) by dontrulee: 12:06am On Aug 17
All this stress because of woman?
I'll pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Finally Get A Girl To Like You (part 4) by GoodJohn: 11:08pm On Aug 24
The analysis is well-framed
Re: How To Finally Get A Girl To Like You (part 4) by Autobot05: 11:35pm On Aug 24
angry

(1) (Reply)

Why? / Mentoring By KAYCEE INSPIRES . Join Our Team / Your Qualification For Perfection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.