Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,299 members, 7,981,604 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 08:59 PM

Pharmacy Operator Allegedly Rape 9-Old-Girl To Death In Kano - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pharmacy Operator Allegedly Rape 9-Old-Girl To Death In Kano (19764 Views)

Gunmen Rape 9 Nnamdi Azikiwe University Students, Including A Virgin / CNN Producer Is Accused Of Luring Mom & 9-old Daughter / Mother Watches Her Sons Serially Rape 9-year-old Girl In Enugu (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pharmacy Operator Allegedly Rape 9-Old-Girl To Death In Kano by BABANGBALI: 11:33am On Aug 18
Leemzyy:
I am speechless
na so truth be. E dey make person dey speechless
Re: Pharmacy Operator Allegedly Rape 9-Old-Girl To Death In Kano by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:42am On Aug 18
Make Dem free am abegg... He is doing Allah's work ... QED

1 Like

Re: Pharmacy Operator Allegedly Rape 9-Old-Girl To Death In Kano by dauntless15(m): 11:46am On Aug 18
Augustine2244:

Seems you not only fûck dogs but also lick their pussies !
Lol!
And position your ass for Alhajis to drill, hence your obsession with dogs and Azas.

Demented Ekuke Pro Max 49!
After drilling your miserable ass,they wire into your aza, right?
Useless product of a failed laboratory experiment.
I love It when you're frustrated, you must be going through alot. tongue
Re: Pharmacy Operator Allegedly Rape 9-Old-Girl To Death In Kano by wizdooarchy3(m): 11:46am On Aug 18
Not surprised 🤔🤔

Everything HAUSA man sale is "MAN POWER"

Na the result be this✍️✍️✍️✍️
Re: Pharmacy Operator Allegedly Rape 9-Old-Girl To Death In Kano by Augustine2244(m): 11:47am On Aug 18
dauntless15:
I love It when you're frustrated, you must be going through alot. tongue
Lol! I love it when you are frustrated.You must be going through a lot.
Lol! So says the vulture that thinks itself an eagle.
Re: Pharmacy Operator Allegedly Rape 9-Old-Girl To Death In Kano by Sonofgod1990(m): 11:56am On Aug 18
Hausa men don dey learn from ronu people 🙄
Re: Pharmacy Operator Allegedly Rape 9-Old-Girl To Death In Kano by Angelfrost(m): 12:07pm On Aug 18
Terrorists, Extremists and Pedophiles.

Yet... They are the most Religious.
Re: Pharmacy Operator Allegedly Rape 9-Old-Girl To Death In Kano by armadeo(m): 12:30pm On Aug 18
maasoap:
Her father took her to the chemist! May be he left her there.

This is whats surprising he took her there so how did the rapist get the chance?

Sad story but negligent parent.

1 Like

Re: Pharmacy Operator Allegedly Rape 9-Old-Girl To Death In Kano by lereinter(m): 12:50pm On Aug 18
The Kano State Government under the justice-loving Governor Abba Kabir Yusuf will follow up the case in court to a conclusive end.

“In addition to this assurance, the Commissioner also conveyed His Excellency’s condolences to the family and offered her assistance to the family, which included a bag of 50kg rice, a bag of maize, a carton of Macaroni and a gallon of vegetable oil.

dis is not a country
Re: Pharmacy Operator Allegedly Rape 9-Old-Girl To Death In Kano by 3seriez(m): 12:52pm On Aug 18
advocatejare:

The Christian that committed such a crime doesn’t have a role model for it but we have proofs that Muhammad was sleeping with a 9 year old girl who hadn’t attained puberty and all you Muslims want to be like the same Muhammad

Quoters Association of Nigeria. Always looking for work 😂
Re: Pharmacy Operator Allegedly Rape 9-Old-Girl To Death In Kano by Zetty177x: 12:53pm On Aug 18
I get malaria and am very ill
Re: Pharmacy Operator Allegedly Rape 9-Old-Girl To Death In Kano by emmy512(m): 12:56pm On Aug 18
I've met 3 pharmacist/ chemist and they are all promiscuous people.

Most feel unashamed to be toasting girl 20 yr younger in same street as their shlop
Re: Pharmacy Operator Allegedly Rape 9-Old-Girl To Death In Kano by 3seriez(m): 12:57pm On Aug 18
ABANGWABOI:
Make Dem free am abegg... He is doing Allah's work ... QED

Re: Pharmacy Operator Allegedly Rape 9-Old-Girl To Death In Kano by dauntless15(m): 12:58pm On Aug 18
Augustine2244:

Lol! I love it when you are frustrated.You must be going through a lot.
Lol! So says the vulture that thinks itself an eagle.
bla bla bla bla, chop food and drink water hungry dog.
Re: Pharmacy Operator Allegedly Rape 9-Old-Girl To Death In Kano by 3seriez(m): 12:58pm On Aug 18
Angelfrost:
Terrorists, Extremists and Pedophiles.

Yet... They are the most Religious.

Re: Pharmacy Operator Allegedly Rape 9-Old-Girl To Death In Kano by 1000angstroms(m): 12:59pm On Aug 18
If I am the family of that small girl, I will neVer allow Typing to go free, this is not the first time he is going round raping invalids, the other time he was caught fùcking a cow, his normal excuse is that his prophet mohamed did it to aisha and zynab, that he is practising pure islam, he should be shot at sight, a vermin and an inglorious bastard.
No wonder na postinor 2 overdose kill en mama.
Re: Pharmacy Operator Allegedly Rape 9-Old-Girl To Death In Kano by Zetty177x: 1:12pm On Aug 18
I get malaria... I'm so weak .. not to imagine the punishment the criminal put a child into
Re: Pharmacy Operator Allegedly Rape 9-Old-Girl To Death In Kano by Zetty177x: 1:13pm On Aug 18
3seriez:

All tribes get evil people. This one nor be tribe matter
Re: Pharmacy Operator Allegedly Rape 9-Old-Girl To Death In Kano by 3seriez(m): 1:15pm On Aug 18
Zetty177x:

All tribes get evil people. This one nor be tribe matter

I did not mention tribe, posted as it is. Hypocrisy is part of us Nigerians.
Re: Pharmacy Operator Allegedly Rape 9-Old-Girl To Death In Kano by PopQueenAgency: 1:22pm On Aug 18
Babamide:
The fact that the criminal's name is undisclosed is confirmation that there would not be a logical conclusion to this case.

Exactly. And he's not in custody. Probably in Niger now.

1 Like

Re: Pharmacy Operator Allegedly Rape 9-Old-Girl To Death In Kano by Free2Fly: 1:31pm On Aug 18
wrongman665:
How can i unread this?

Shout "Allahu Akbar" 3 times and you'll be ok.
Re: Pharmacy Operator Allegedly Rape 9-Old-Girl To Death In Kano by Angelfrost(m): 1:36pm On Aug 18
3seriez:

Yes, most religious people do the very worst...!

They are all sick mentally!

Hypocritical scum!

1 Like

Re: Pharmacy Operator Allegedly Rape 9-Old-Girl To Death In Kano by drstranged: 1:37pm On Aug 18
I don't understand. It says the father of the girl took her to a pharmacy to obtain some medications for her illness but didn't state what happened subsequently. Where was the father? Did he just dump her there? Or was she raped in her father's presence? Stories should be properly reported.
As for the chemist, he deserves utterly serious punishment for this. The father of the girl too for negligence!
Re: Pharmacy Operator Allegedly Rape 9-Old-Girl To Death In Kano by OgaTheTop2: 1:49pm On Aug 18
Tjra:

Well, the name of the pharmacy operator was withheld for a reason.

It is to prevent riots like is happening in the UK.

We all know those operating most of chemist/pharmacy shops in Kano. So be careful with your words.

Don't set this country on fire by jumping on every thread.
Bullllshiit!
Re: Pharmacy Operator Allegedly Rape 9-Old-Girl To Death In Kano by Faposky95: 2:02pm On Aug 18
wrongman665:
How can i unread this?

Really, how can I......?!
Re: Pharmacy Operator Allegedly Rape 9-Old-Girl To Death In Kano by Faposky95: 2:05pm On Aug 18
Mindlog:
The name of the dead victim was mentioned but the pedophile wasn't.

...and at such tragic times....the APC gave the Da their palliative.......
Poor set of people........
Imagine. Rice, maize and oil and . ..?!
Re: Pharmacy Operator Allegedly Rape 9-Old-Girl To Death In Kano by Dumte(m): 2:07pm On Aug 18
You reveal the deceased name but withheld the culprit. Shame of useless journalist
Re: Pharmacy Operator Allegedly Rape 9-Old-Girl To Death In Kano by BeigJawnson(m): 2:14pm On Aug 18
InfoGuru118:

https://news360ng.com/chemist-operator-allegedly-rape-9-old-girl-to-death-in-kano/
So pathetic oooo.... Haaaa,that man needs to be castratedly castrated ....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

85-year-old Man ‘killed’ In Ogun, Body Dumped Beside River / Kenyan Strangles 3-Yr-Old Son To Death Because Her Boyfriend Didn't Want A Child / Boy Who Was Kidnapped And Sold For N800K, Found. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.