Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,299 members, 7,981,607 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 09:05 PM

We Get N5,000 For Each Human Head — Suspected Grave Robbers (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Get N5,000 For Each Human Head — Suspected Grave Robbers (photos) (23268 Views)

Oko Polytechnic Student's Room Burgled By Robbers (Photos) / Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos / Police Arrests Offa Bank Robbers! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Get N5,000 For Each Human Head — Suspected Grave Robbers (photos) by APOPTOSIS: 5:56pm On Aug 18
Jflex07:
Skull mining has become the order of the day in Yoruba Land
It has been...
But was downplayed by the media.
You can't tell me it's new. Never!

6 Likes

Re: We Get N5,000 For Each Human Head — Suspected Grave Robbers (photos) by Smartcitizen: 5:56pm On Aug 18
Hmmmm

No much difference between Yoruba people and those useless Boko Haram informants.

They can just do so much bad things with just little money inducement.

Nawaoo!

7 Likes

Re: We Get N5,000 For Each Human Head — Suspected Grave Robbers (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:57pm On Aug 18
South western waste and Skull mining be like 5&6

People are busy mining lithium and other mineral resources but our ewedu brothers prefer to sell their dead ones bones for 5k

Chai see poverty. Ebin pa waa o

That's why I always wear my helmet when passing through southwastern states travelling along that axis

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Get N5,000 For Each Human Head — Suspected Grave Robbers (photos) by Skydivine: 5:59pm On Aug 18
Learn work or trade they said no.

5 Likes

Re: We Get N5,000 For Each Human Head — Suspected Grave Robbers (photos) by chatinent: 6:00pm On Aug 18
You have a rifle, Amotekun, fire them on sight.

3 Likes

Re: We Get N5,000 For Each Human Head — Suspected Grave Robbers (photos) by anonimi: 6:01pm On Aug 18
Jflex07:

Just as kidnapping has become associated with IPOB/ESN terrorists in Igbo land

Highways:
Where Are The Cows? Is Evans A Herdsman?'

When Funke Olakurin, daughter of Afenifere leader, Pa Reuben Fasoranti was murdered instead of Bola Tinubu to make sure that the perpetrators were brought to book, he ended up making fun of the death of the young lady by turning everything into tribalism by showing his hates for Igbos.

Tinubu has never spoken against the deadly activities of Fulani herdsmen across the country

https://twitter.com/i/status/1150428613751320577

Mrs Olakunrin died of gunshot wounds in July 2019 after her vehicle was attacked by armed men, suspected to be marauding Fulani bandits whose violent activities had reached a frightening level across the southwest states.

Those arrested suspects include Lawal Mazaje, 40, from Felele area of Kogi State; Adamu Adamu, 50, from Jada area of Adamawa State; Mohammed Usman, 26, from Illela area of Sokoto State and Auwal Abubakar, 25, from Shinkafi area of Zamfara State....

However, the leader of the team, identified only as Tambaya, and three others are yet to be found.

Tambaya has been declared wanted by the police and he is said to be capable of communicating in Hausa, Fulfude and Pidgin English.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/388382-afenifere-police-speak-on-arrest-of-alleged-killers-of-fasorantis-daughter.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Get N5,000 For Each Human Head — Suspected Grave Robbers (photos) by Nonexisting1: 6:01pm On Aug 18
Oh, not again.

Re: We Get N5,000 For Each Human Head — Suspected Grave Robbers (photos) by Snowx: 6:01pm On Aug 18
Have not read it but I know is from southwest..please quote me wrong..skull miners + bigots some not all chaa but majority in this forum are bigots

3 Likes

Re: We Get N5,000 For Each Human Head — Suspected Grave Robbers (photos) by Softmirror: 6:02pm On Aug 18
APOPTOSIS:

It has been...
But was downplayed by the media.
You can't tell me it's new. Never!

Exactly what I wanted to tell you. My dear brother you will be surprise when the media chooses to change their spot light to another direction.

2 Likes

Re: We Get N5,000 For Each Human Head — Suspected Grave Robbers (photos) by TrackerSK: 6:02pm On Aug 18
If something is not done urgently in southwest,all of them we wakeup one day and discovered that they are headless

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Get N5,000 For Each Human Head — Suspected Grave Robbers (photos) by anonimi: 6:02pm On Aug 18
EmekaBlue:
South western waste and Skull mining be like 5&6

People are busy mining lithium and other mineral resources but our ewedu brothers prefer to sell their dead ones bones for 5k

Chai see poverty. Ebin pa waa o

That's why I always wear my helmet when passing through southwastern states when travelling along that axis

Are you permanently wearing bullet proof when you are walking around Igbo land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Get N5,000 For Each Human Head — Suspected Grave Robbers (photos) by Yankee101: 6:04pm On Aug 18
Even in poverty I don’t see why you should degrade yourself so low

You could farm or do construction labour

5 Likes

Re: We Get N5,000 For Each Human Head — Suspected Grave Robbers (photos) by olarent: 6:04pm On Aug 18
You are definitely right.
santaclaws:
Most of these criminals in the human ritual business always claim they collect from between 5k to 20k, making it seem as if they were just poor people coerced or cajoled into the business, but I believe the truth is that they make millions from the ritual business.

They definitely sell those body parts to millionaire ritualists, politicians as well as herbalists who buy them on behalf of their customers. Most of these criminals have built houses in their villages from the ritual trade... even a lot of the so-called politicians are customers. Some will buy those body parts for rituals to 'fortify' themselves spiritually...

Anyways, the Most High shall judge them all in silence!

1 Like

Re: We Get N5,000 For Each Human Head — Suspected Grave Robbers (photos) by Kerry11157: 6:04pm On Aug 18
Still they still have the highest brown roof in Nigeria. Hahanaha

9 Likes

Re: We Get N5,000 For Each Human Head — Suspected Grave Robbers (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:05pm On Aug 18
anonimi:

Are you permanently wearing bullet proof when you are walking around Igbo land
my hometown is so calm... I even stroll shirtless

3 Likes

Re: We Get N5,000 For Each Human Head — Suspected Grave Robbers (photos) by Shawarmagirl: 6:05pm On Aug 18
Oyo state government should declare a state of emergency on human parts with sentence by death. Is too much. If nothing is done fast, people will be scared of going to Oyo state.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Get N5,000 For Each Human Head — Suspected Grave Robbers (photos) by Manager001: 6:06pm On Aug 18
Skull miners on the beat

7 Likes

Re: We Get N5,000 For Each Human Head — Suspected Grave Robbers (photos) by Agugbadin: 6:06pm On Aug 18
Oyo state again and they are always Muslim.Time to be careful with Oyo state indigenes especially Ibadan.

8 Likes

Re: We Get N5,000 For Each Human Head — Suspected Grave Robbers (photos) by SirLakes: 6:06pm On Aug 18
South wasté people and money rituals.

very lazy people grin grin

like these ones caught in the act should be sentenced to death with immediate effect.

if I govern a state like oyo or ogun, in four years people will be scared to even touch dead body grin grin .... dem catch you like this na public execution straight grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Get N5,000 For Each Human Head — Suspected Grave Robbers (photos) by spiSeyi: 6:07pm On Aug 18
All I his here is poverty imagine collecting sad 5k for such a tedious and dangerous task shocked
Re: We Get N5,000 For Each Human Head — Suspected Grave Robbers (photos) by Confirm4real(m): 6:07pm On Aug 18
Na Yoruba people handwork (Skull Mining) cool

7 Likes

Re: We Get N5,000 For Each Human Head — Suspected Grave Robbers (photos) by Kaiser20: 6:07pm On Aug 18
Please Don't Tell me that as lovely as Yoruba people are, their heads are only worth 5k each.
SW governors need to Take urgent steps to curtail Headhunters in that region

10 Likes

Re: We Get N5,000 For Each Human Head — Suspected Grave Robbers (photos) by Hatheybicy(m): 6:08pm On Aug 18
Nawao this life self
Re: We Get N5,000 For Each Human Head — Suspected Grave Robbers (photos) by mauchiz: 6:09pm On Aug 18
Jflex07:
Why?
Is becoming serious
Re: We Get N5,000 For Each Human Head — Suspected Grave Robbers (photos) by Juanmike(m): 6:10pm On Aug 18
Of all the commodities that's has sky rocketed, human skull remains same in the WASTe land.

6 Likes

Re: We Get N5,000 For Each Human Head — Suspected Grave Robbers (photos) by Shinjawestern: 6:11pm On Aug 18
Always Muslims

Anyway God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest
Re: We Get N5,000 For Each Human Head — Suspected Grave Robbers (photos) by abba09: 6:11pm On Aug 18
APOPTOSIS:
Hmmm..now an Epidemic
Is it not the right time to ask other tribes how they make their money legitimately
boss i beg u in the name of God to help me im still struggling even if its someting for me to feed myself abeg
Re: We Get N5,000 For Each Human Head — Suspected Grave Robbers (photos) by Chetas81(m): 6:15pm On Aug 18
THE SAME PEOPLE WHO NEED GOOD GOVERNANCE, YOU WILL NEVER HAVE PEACE ✌️🕊️
Re: We Get N5,000 For Each Human Head — Suspected Grave Robbers (photos) by Vinnie2000(m): 6:17pm On Aug 18
Only FOOLS will make friends with those SW Peeps called Mustapha, Saheed, Bashiru, Kamoru,etc embarassed

BTW, Why is that Lazy, JOBLESS Boy Helinius and the other Ogbori, Yarimo absent on this thread?

Waiting for Peter Obi news I guess. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Get N5,000 For Each Human Head — Suspected Grave Robbers (photos) by Intergrated: 6:18pm On Aug 18
This people can steal your head while walking on the road.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man, 42, Arraigned For Stealing 26 Crates Of Beer / Evans Won't Escape Justice - Lagos Govt. , Reveals Update Of Rev. King's Case / Taxi Driver Robbed And Killed In Abuja, One Of The Robbers Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.