Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,299 members, 7,981,612 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 09:18 PM

We Get N5,000 For Each Human Head — Suspected Grave Robbers (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Get N5,000 For Each Human Head — Suspected Grave Robbers (photos) (23269 Views)

Oko Polytechnic Student's Room Burgled By Robbers (Photos) / Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos / Police Arrests Offa Bank Robbers! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Get N5,000 For Each Human Head — Suspected Grave Robbers (photos) by OPICANTO2223: 6:19pm On Aug 18
Oluwa
Re: We Get N5,000 For Each Human Head — Suspected Grave Robbers (photos) by SocialJustice: 6:19pm On Aug 18
santaclaws:
Most of these criminals in the human ritual business always claim they collect from between 5k to 20k, making it seem as if they were just poor people coerced or cajoled into the business, but I believe the truth is that they make millions from the ritual business.

They definitely sell those body parts to millionaire ritualists, politicians as well as herbalists who buy them on behalf of their customers. Most of these criminals have built houses in their villages from the ritual trade... even a lot of the so-called politicians are customers. Some will buy those body parts for rituals to 'fortify' themselves spiritually...

Anyways, the Most High shall judge them all in silence!
It is like cocain I guess, you have to go up the ladder to see the wealthy merchants. You can see how malnourished this guy looks, definitely a foot soldier stuck in poverty.

3 Likes

Re: We Get N5,000 For Each Human Head — Suspected Grave Robbers (photos) by BrodaBenad: 6:23pm On Aug 18
SW SkullMine®️ ™️

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Get N5,000 For Each Human Head — Suspected Grave Robbers (photos) by babtoundey(m): 6:23pm On Aug 18
One is a barber. God have mercy! A barber in the business of skull mining.. As he barbs his client's scalp, he would be contemplating how he would severe it from his neck. Bloody demons

And I don't this is caused by poverty or hunger, it's a crime born out of wickedness, ignorance, greed and extreme laziness. Both idiots involved are into lucrative business. If a barbers knows his onions he should be able to make close to 10k daily if he locates his shop in a very strategic place. And furniture.. in this day and time when furniture are creating different fascinating items with woods and paint, When you can't get a set of furniture for 100k, one idiot sold his soul for crime of 5000 Naira income. Isn't that gross!.

And when you check both of them, you realise, they are smokers (Ongbo). These people are menace to a sane and civilized society. It's high time the government declare war on thuggery, hooliganism and the open and unashamed use of drugs among the youth. Drug makes them ruins valuable lives after they have succeeded in ruined their own useless lives.

And effort should be made to raid the alfas, babalawos or pastors that send them on the errand of bringing human parts or dismembering dead bodies.

2 Likes

Re: We Get N5,000 For Each Human Head — Suspected Grave Robbers (photos) by Mrfeel: 6:25pm On Aug 18
santaclaws:
Most of these criminals in the human ritual business always claim they collect from between 5k to 20k, making it seem as if they were just poor people coerced or cajoled into the business, but I believe the truth is that they make millions from the ritual business.

They definitely sell those body parts to millionaire ritualists, politicians as well as herbalists who buy them on behalf of their customers. Most of these criminals have built houses in their villages from the ritual trade... even a lot of the so-called politicians are customers. Some will buy those body parts for rituals to 'fortify' themselves spiritually...

So the crime will be less of a crime if the people commiting the crime are just poor people?
Re: We Get N5,000 For Each Human Head — Suspected Grave Robbers (photos) by Zlatty69: 6:25pm On Aug 18
5000 to burn on kolos in less than 2 hours
Re: We Get N5,000 For Each Human Head — Suspected Grave Robbers (photos) by Kam2021: 6:31pm On Aug 18
There is need for serious Orientation in the South west.

2 Likes

Re: We Get N5,000 For Each Human Head — Suspected Grave Robbers (photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 6:38pm On Aug 18
See? All you people claiming that there are spirits of dead people wondering about in the graveyards or that spirits can appear and attack the living. Well... Here you have it!

People going about vandalising graves and stealing dead people's skulls.. so i asked, why didn't these so called spirits catch these skull thieves? Or atleast frightened them away?

Maybe because spirits do not exist.

1 Like

Re: We Get N5,000 For Each Human Head — Suspected Grave Robbers (photos) by santaclaws: 6:42pm On Aug 18
Mrfeel:

So the crime will be less of a crime if the people commiting the crime are just poor people?

No, it would make the court see them as less of a danger than they actually are and could also affect the judgement of the court... Most of them have lawyers who tell them what to say.

1 Like

Re: We Get N5,000 For Each Human Head — Suspected Grave Robbers (photos) by Verbtips(m): 6:46pm On Aug 18
Wetin dey happen for this oyo,ibadan,and ogun sef she the dead no fit rest in peace again

3 Likes

Re: We Get N5,000 For Each Human Head — Suspected Grave Robbers (photos) by eldoradoxx: 6:48pm On Aug 18
Obviously there is a huge market for human skulls and body parts for ritual purposes across the West of Nigeria. Even those we accuse of loving money so much that they can sell their parents have refused to degenerate to the level our holier-than-thou South West bros have in the quest for chicken change. This is evil and dirty practice that the SWregion must rise up and confront.

2 Likes

Re: We Get N5,000 For Each Human Head — Suspected Grave Robbers (photos) by Lionnation: 6:48pm On Aug 18
santaclaws:

it's obvious you are from that side you understand the trade very well, sofisticated people lolz

2 Likes

Re: We Get N5,000 For Each Human Head — Suspected Grave Robbers (photos) by kanupapilo: 6:51pm On Aug 18
EmekaBlue:
South western waste and Skull mining be like 5&6

People are busy mining lithium and other mineral resources but our ewedu brothers prefer to sell their dead ones bones for 5k

Chai see poverty. Ebin pa waa o

That's why I always wear my helmet when passing through southwastern states travelling along that axis

1 Like

Re: We Get N5,000 For Each Human Head — Suspected Grave Robbers (photos) by santaclaws: 6:52pm On Aug 18
Lionnation:
it's obvious you are from that side you understand the trade very well, sofisticated people lolz

Nope... I just happen to think beyond what I am fed on social media. Nobody passes through such risk for just 5k, it's impossible....

And in case you meant the above to insult me, you know within yourself that Igbos aren't exempt, in fact, they made this whole money ritual thing popular in the country, right from the days of Eze Ego & Okija shrine... but I take no pride in tribal bashing, so I'll stop there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Get N5,000 For Each Human Head — Suspected Grave Robbers (photos) by Father4all: 6:55pm On Aug 18
This people will never change
Re: We Get N5,000 For Each Human Head — Suspected Grave Robbers (photos) by Maryam1234(f): 7:05pm On Aug 18
People get mind sha
Re: We Get N5,000 For Each Human Head — Suspected Grave Robbers (photos) by Omoawoke: 7:05pm On Aug 18
5k for human head??

Haaaaa
Re: We Get N5,000 For Each Human Head — Suspected Grave Robbers (photos) by CgRay: 7:29pm On Aug 18
The dead cannot even rest in peace again. Double wahala for dead body
Re: We Get N5,000 For Each Human Head — Suspected Grave Robbers (photos) by chigogo2010(m): 7:34pm On Aug 18
The hunter has been hunted.. The eyes of the god (Native doctor) prepared a charm for the young man .. unfortunately, he tested the charm on the Native doctor whom turned to food for the hunger...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1xjK3y-_OY?si=P-Llc1yiWGkYtICJ

Re: We Get N5,000 For Each Human Head — Suspected Grave Robbers (photos) by Lionnation: 8:09pm On Aug 18
santaclaws:

Nope... I just happen to think beyond what I am fed on social media. Nobody passes through such risk for just 5k, it's impossible....

And in case you meant the above to insult me, you know within yourself that Igbos aren't exempt, in fact, they made this whole money ritual thing popular in the country, right from the days of Eze Ego & Okija shrine... but I take no pride in tribal bashing, so I'll stop there.
I like your response though but you are wrong on your last statement, eze ego had nothing to do with rituals and no one has ever said or insinuatedated he did rituals all what the rumors was that he did 419 overseas what we call Yahoo these days, and about okija shrine the shrine is a traditional deity just like a court it's not for money rituals or human sacrifice and is still standing till date
Re: We Get N5,000 For Each Human Head — Suspected Grave Robbers (photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 8:12pm On Aug 18
Despicable.... Tufiakwa !!!!!
Re: We Get N5,000 For Each Human Head — Suspected Grave Robbers (photos) by santaclaws: 8:15pm On Aug 18
Lionnation:
I like your response though but you are wrong on your last statement, eze ego had nothing to do with rituals and no one has ever said or insinuatedated he did rituals all what the rumors was that he did 419 overseas what we call Yahoo these days, and about okija shrine the shrine is a traditional deity just like a court it's not for money rituals or human sacrifice and is still standing till date

In other words, Igbos don't do rituals, only Yorubas do...? As if you don't know your own people and their love and desperation for fast wealth.

Keep fooling yourself. The whole world knows Igbos and their ways. Clown 🤡
Re: We Get N5,000 For Each Human Head — Suspected Grave Robbers (photos) by fineberry(m): 8:17pm On Aug 18
Imagine how people just go about doing nonsense for a living , that one that has barber saloon of he serious with barbing business he will make more than 5K without per day with a clean conscience .
Re: We Get N5,000 For Each Human Head — Suspected Grave Robbers (photos) by EmmyMaestro(m): 8:21pm On Aug 18
When I was saying it in another thread, someone was threatening me with ban, oya see am
Re: We Get N5,000 For Each Human Head — Suspected Grave Robbers (photos) by LAxYMAN: 8:38pm On Aug 18
On top 5K. Some people go kill for less than 100k.

Nothing u go tell me wey I go listen, Na jazz dem dey use on top these people head.
Re: We Get N5,000 For Each Human Head — Suspected Grave Robbers (photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:39pm On Aug 18
BeeBeeOoh:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/we-get-n5000-for-each-human-head-suspected-grave-robbers/
Yet the animals have to be from the "civilized and educated " part of the country
Re: We Get N5,000 For Each Human Head — Suspected Grave Robbers (photos) by Lionnation: 8:40pm On Aug 18
santaclaws:

In other words, Igbos don't do rituals, only Yorubas do...? As if you don't know your own people and their love and desperation for fast wealth.

Clown 🤡
I responded nicely to you because I thought were cultured, now proven to be the typical nairaland yruba ronu I am use to,, people do rituals but not like this that look like the whole population is into one human ritual of the other is they morons over there
Re: We Get N5,000 For Each Human Head — Suspected Grave Robbers (photos) by riverbird: 8:46pm On Aug 18
Skull economy is at it again grin
Re: We Get N5,000 For Each Human Head — Suspected Grave Robbers (photos) by Olamideayomide(m): 8:56pm On Aug 18
Somebody is alive nah war
You die again is a biggest war.

They will not allow dead body to rest peacefully.
Re: We Get N5,000 For Each Human Head — Suspected Grave Robbers (photos) by santaclaws: 9:00pm On Aug 18
Lionnation:
I responded nicely to you because I thought were cultured, now proven to be the typical nairaland yruba ronu I am use to,, people do rituals but not like this that look like the whole population is into one human ritual of the other is they morons over there

LOL, you didn't respond nicely in any way, your comment was triggering from the onset and it was filled with tribalistic and subtle insults.

Typical Igbo gaslighter, always crying whenever they're called out for their BS 😸

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

T.I Nathan Denies Rape Allegation (Photos) / Kidnappers Lure Man From Ogun, Kill Him In Ondo After Collecting Ransom / 3 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested & Beaten For Abducting A Little Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.