Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,215 members, 7,925,762 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 10:27 PM

500 Business Ideas (free E-book For Entrepreneurs) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 500 Business Ideas (free E-book For Entrepreneurs) (88 Views)

Top 500 Business Ideas To Start In 2022 / 500+ Business Ideas You Can Start In This Lockdown With Little Or No Capital / 500 Business Ideas - By Uganda Investment Authority (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

500 Business Ideas (free E-book For Entrepreneurs) by emmanueln2023: 4:35pm On Aug 18
This book captures 500 business ideas that can be explored to start new ventures in Nigeria, Africa or elsewhere in the world. For each business idea, there is an overview, startup indications, market and revenue potentials.

All that is required is for you to preview the ideas, determine which idea is suitable for implementation, conduct further research, develop your business plan and begin a fulfilling journey into the world of entrepreneurship.

This book has been made publicly available by the Author, Sani Emmanuel Numa, Oliveserah Business and Academic Concepts & Prime Strategic Services Limited as a way of supporting enterprise development around the world.

To support this cause and make similar works available online for ease of access, your donation, partnership or collaboration will be highly appreciated. Dive right into the e-book and make history!

Download Rightaway for FREE: [url]https://primestrategicservices./2024/08/19/500-business-ideas-free-e-book-for-entrepreneurs/[/url]

NOTE & DISCLAIMER:

We had initially posted the ebook on Slideshare but later found out that people need to register and pay to access the content. Please note that this ebook is totally free, hence, you can download it directly from our blog as contained above.

1 Like

Re: 500 Business Ideas (free E-book For Entrepreneurs) by lanre316: 6:52pm On Aug 18
I knew it. When a fellow Nigerian offer something for free. Mark my words there is strings attached. If you click the link, you will be directed to register with debit card blah blah blah. I just wasted my precious time and mb for nothing. Mtchew!
Re: 500 Business Ideas (free E-book For Entrepreneurs) by Donchiweb(m): 7:42am
I think there was a mix up in the upload of the free ebook. I've chatted him and he has fix it. It's a very resourceful ebook.
He will change the platform to download the free ebook

1 Like

Re: 500 Business Ideas (free E-book For Entrepreneurs) by emmanueln2023: 7:57am
Donchiweb:
I think there was a mix up in the upload of the free ebook. I've chatted him and he has fix it. It's a very resourceful ebook.
He will change the platform to download the free ebook

Thank you also for your feedback Sir, without your chat, there was no way we could have detected the issue. Nigeria and indeed Africa will be a better place where people give a benefit of doubt and give their feedback, thanks a great deal for your response.

Also for record purposes, here is the new link: https://primestrategicservices./2024/08/19/500-business-ideas-free-e-book-for-entrepreneurs/
Re: 500 Business Ideas (free E-book For Entrepreneurs) by emmanueln2023: 8:02am
lanre316:
I knew it. When a fellow Nigerian offer something for free. Mark my words there is strings attached. If you click the link, you will be directed to register with debit card blah blah blah. I just wasted my precious time and mb for nothing. Mtchew!

Not all Nigerians have something up their sleeves and we need to ensure that we stop giving people around the world the impression that there's something wrong when a Nigerian is involved.

I only got a feedback from another Nigerian and that was when I learnt that content posted on Scribed may be free but they end up charging people to access it, and there is even no back end where the content publisher get such monies, maybe such exist but I do not know. The ebook could have been added on Nairaland but the size was above the 250kb maximum limit for document.

That said, sorry for the time and the precious MB you have wasted in the process, you can go here to download it: https://primestrategicservices./2024/08/19/500-business-ideas-free-e-book-for-entrepreneurs/

If you have any further issue accessing the book, please let me know, +2347068180074 (WhatsApp Only)

(1) (Reply)

Content Writing Of The Highest Professional Quality / Content Writing Of The Highest Professional Quality / Systems And Business Know-how

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.