Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,052 members, 7,987,733 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 03:41 PM

Help!!! How Can I Get Rid Of Bedbugs??? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!!! How Can I Get Rid Of Bedbugs??? (16122 Views)

How To Get Rid Of Bedbugs Using This Simple Methods / Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? / Please Help! How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Wrist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Rid Of Bedbugs??? by Switinthemiddle(m): 2:13pm On Aug 19
achorladey:

Looool!
guy if i tell u places that i see them ehn, u go laugh tire. Gas,oven shoe, freezers, television

1 Like

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Rid Of Bedbugs??? by wisepigeon: 2:18pm On Aug 19
Switinthemiddle:
you mean thinners for painting.

yes they use it for painting too

1 Like

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Rid Of Bedbugs??? by Fgovernor: 2:26pm On Aug 19
Switinthemiddle:
guy if i tell u places that i see them ehn, u go laugh tire. Gas,oven shoe, freezers, television
I don't know which state you stay but if you lives in Enugu, buy indyke(I don't remember the original spelling) magic powder buy it two usually worth 500 and 1000 depending on the quantity,then spread at all corners of the wall,also spread it under your bed and couch, it might be messy but apply it twice a month,bed bug go disappear.
Even if you use sniper,it won't go away, bed bugs showed me pepper for three years straight,I used kerosene, diesel, all types of insecticide until that powder was made.
The insecticide don't have Nafdac number that's why it isn't found in other states.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Rid Of Bedbugs??? by achorladey: 2:26pm On Aug 19
Switinthemiddle:

Those things na frustrating stuff. Once everywhere goes dark, they start to appear. Daylight they disappear.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Rid Of Bedbugs??? by BarrElChapo(m): 2:35pm On Aug 19
Switinthemiddle:
so how do they come in

Humans. We are the carriers and transmitters
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Rid Of Bedbugs??? by adams123: 2:43pm On Aug 19
Switinthemiddle:

Go buy GLADIATOR & PREDATOR chemicals from people dealing with chemicals..mix the 2 with water and spray all your rooms. For d mixing ratio, do not follow their directive on d bottles as the water they recommend is too much
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Rid Of Bedbugs??? by Zeebuy: 2:47pm On Aug 19
Flame333:
Try to keep a clean environment and stay away from the dirty omes
Bedbugs have absolutely nothing to do with cleanliness
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Rid Of Bedbugs??? by ceejay80s(m): 2:52pm On Aug 19
Switinthemiddle:
you are saying i should repaint the house or find that chemical? Which one?
some oil paint come with the chemical,
just ask a professional good painter , he knows or go to where paint are sold and find out if they if they have
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Rid Of Bedbugs??? by Koak(m): 2:56pm On Aug 19
Use dress force and a red powder insecticides . U can get it from agriculturist selling chemicals. Mix dress force with other chemicals and kerosene. It works. Fumigate and leave the room for four hours. Do it consistently for every three days in a month.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Rid Of Bedbugs??? by Greenfusion: 3:02pm On Aug 19
grandiose4ever:
You see bed bugs. I'm convinced that they are demonic. Even seeing the image now traumatises me.

I have had to vacate a room for weeks hoping they'd just die a natural death after they showed me horror.

Following many failed fumigations, it was one product with red powder that helped me kill them off.

I'd try and ask for the name and revert.
abeg wen u get the name, let me know too... that creature is terrible.....the way it multiplies ehnnnn
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Rid Of Bedbugs??? by EmmaLege: 3:16pm On Aug 19
Buy sniper mix with kerosine, then apply once every week for a month. It worked for me 💯
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Rid Of Bedbugs??? by lanocfoods: 3:20pm On Aug 19
Switinthemiddle:
what is it
Tho my Tiger Powerful Insecticide Killer goes for 5k its about 500ml
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Rid Of Bedbugs??? by deavicky(m): 3:27pm On Aug 19
U are in for a very long thing. Just pack out and probably burn the house.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Rid Of Bedbugs??? by deavicky(m): 3:30pm On Aug 19
Switinthemiddle:
that is not bedbug. They have nothing to to at those places.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Rid Of Bedbugs??? by lomprico(m): 3:33pm On Aug 19
Switinthemiddle:
Hello people... I noticed like two of this irritating bedbugs about two days ago and i thought it was just a coincidence as i happen to rear a dog as a pet... But i happened to spot like 4 others yesterday to my shock cause i happen to stay in a clean environment and i have read here about how people had to dispose of their entire furnitures because of these pests and i'm scared.

Please any info of how to totally clear them off my house.

Sniper, sniper, sniper, sniper, sniper, and sniper.
Do not give them a breathing space.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Rid Of Bedbugs??? by Switinthemiddle(m): 4:19pm On Aug 19
lanocfoods:

Tho my Tiger Powerful Insecticide Killer goes for 5k its about 500ml
how can i get it
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Rid Of Bedbugs??? by Switinthemiddle(m): 4:21pm On Aug 19
adams123:

Go buy GLADIATOR & PREDATOR chemicals from people dealing with chemicals..mix the 2 with water and spray all your rooms. For d mixing ratio, do not follow their directive on d bottles as the water they recommend is too much
ok sir. I appreciate. Will quote this when they leave
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Rid Of Bedbugs??? by Switinthemiddle(m): 4:23pm On Aug 19
BarrElChapo:

Humans. We are the carriers and transmitters
very true. Cause i run a barbing saloon, i'm even suspecting some of my customers
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Rid Of Bedbugs??? by Switinthemiddle(m): 4:24pm On Aug 19
Fgovernor:

I don't know which state you stay but if you lives in Enugu, buy indyke(I don't remember the original spelling) magic powder buy it two usually worth 500 and 1000 depending on the quantity,then spread at all corners of the wall,also spread it under your bed and couch, it might be messy but apply it twice a month,bed bug go disappear.
Even if you use sniper,it won't go away, bed bugs showed me pepper for three years straight,I used kerosene, diesel, all types of insecticide until that powder was made.
The insecticide don't have Nafdac number that's why it isn't found in other states.
thanks sir
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Rid Of Bedbugs??? by franco3075q(m): 4:27pm On Aug 19
CalabarPikin:
Simple

Buy new clothes, keep them outside and take your bath and leave the ones you were wearing inside. Then come outside and burn down the house.
Good luck in your search for new accommodation
Hahahahahahaha
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Rid Of Bedbugs??? by Switinthemiddle(m): 4:27pm On Aug 19
folake4u:

Wow. That's crazy.
I'm reading the replies and it looks scary.
i swear down
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Rid Of Bedbugs??? by Pascal9: 4:37pm On Aug 19
Hot water is the best, soak your clothes, your bedsheets, your mattress, your wall, anywhere you think they can hide, it kills both the bug and egg.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Rid Of Bedbugs??? by lanocfoods: 4:43pm On Aug 19
Switinthemiddle:
how can i get it
Don't know ur location, but I am in aba
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Rid Of Bedbugs??? by BarrElChapo(m): 4:44pm On Aug 19
Princeton92:

Then??

They’re known as nuisance pests. Humans are the carriers and transmitters because they feed on human blood.

They’re nocturnal pests, it’s the carbon dioxide that we breathe out signals them that a human is around for them to come out to feed.

They’re a global menace just search on YouTube from five star hotels to train seats.

The ultimate solution is heat they cannot survive in 40 degrees and above heat temperatures or if you leave the places where they are for an extended period of time, though some species can live for more than 1 year without feeding.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Rid Of Bedbugs??? by Mideyblaq(m): 4:45pm On Aug 19
I fumigate house perfectly with our chemical substance,you will never see them again
You can chat us on Whatsapp on 08142167185
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Rid Of Bedbugs??? by easytig(m): 4:48pm On Aug 19
Boil hot water in kettle, when it's super hot and you see the steam abi na vapor, quickly rush to your bed or furniture and be attacking all crevices with hot water,if you do dis frequently they will die in droves.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Rid Of Bedbugs??? by Axis313(m): 5:02pm On Aug 19
Switinthemiddle:
Hello people... I noticed like two of this irritating bedbugs about two days ago and i thought it was just a coincidence as i happen to rear a dog as a pet... But i happened to spot like 4 others yesterday to my shock cause i happen to stay in a clean environment and i have read here about how people had to dispose of their entire furnitures because of these pests and i'm scared.

Please any info of how to totally clear them off my house.
Op this is the one I used that worked for me after I have tried many expensive insecticides and other methods,the adults will died but their eggs were resilient,and after like a week I will discover new ones.
Frustration sets in,and I was lucky when someone recommended this solution for me,since then,I never see them for my house.
Kerosene(depends on the quantity you desired).
Detergent.
Salt.
Lastly,water.
Mixed everything together and sprinkle it into the affected parts.
Just try it.
The kerosene and detergent will kill the adult bugs while the salt will destroy the eggs.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Rid Of Bedbugs??? by tuzle(m): 5:05pm On Aug 19
Omo this thing show me shege that year in yaabatech. I woke up one night after I felt something biting me, as I pulled my clothe to check, that was how I saw like 3 bed bugs running back into the bed. I just stood up and starter looking. What u can do is buy sniper, carry ur bed outside and spray the sniper on every corner of ur bed and room. I mean every corner, don't miss one spot.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Rid Of Bedbugs??? by motionarena: 5:33pm On Aug 19
Revolva:

Mee too that red powder product help me to finish their life and they were no more in my room

Bedbug nearly made me wanting to burn down my whole house

One midnight i woke up and wat i saw i shouted ...i carey lighter and start burning dem and my foam nearly catch fire na so i carry water gbosa on matrass

Thank God e no go far , i for run away lol

That red powder save me

Whats d name of the red powder?

1 Like

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Rid Of Bedbugs??? by Switinthemiddle(m): 5:42pm On Aug 19
Mideyblaq:
I fumigate house perfectly with our chemical substance,you will never see them again
You can chat us on Whatsapp on 08142167185
where are you based

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For January 21 2021 In Nigeria / Avoid Water If You Cannot Swim / Practicing Good Hygiene To Eliminate Body Odor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.