Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,049 members, 7,987,724 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 03:30 PM

Help!!! How Can I Get Rid Of Bedbugs??? - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!!! How Can I Get Rid Of Bedbugs??? (16118 Views)

How To Get Rid Of Bedbugs Using This Simple Methods / Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? / Please Help! How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Wrist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Rid Of Bedbugs??? by adeola250: 5:57pm On Aug 19
Switinthemiddle:
Hello people... I noticed like two of this irritating bedbugs about two days ago and i thought it was just a coincidence as i happen to rear a dog as a pet... But i happened to spot like 4 others yesterday to my shock cause i happen to stay in a clean environment and i have read here about how people had to dispose of their entire furnitures because of these pests and i'm scared.

But DD force apply to everywhere in your house, the bed the chairs the ground if not, they multiply very fast.
Please any info of how to totally clear them off my house.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Rid Of Bedbugs??? by independence22: 5:57pm On Aug 19
Easy to get rid of bedbug. Water and a certain insecticide get rid of bedbug easily. After fumigation lock the house for 5hours with all windows locked. Try it twice a week for three to four weeks. For the insecticide contact me on +2348035994899
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Rid Of Bedbugs??? by jokolly: 6:02pm On Aug 19
Go and look for NOPEST insecticide, it works like magic
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Rid Of Bedbugs??? by Father4all: 6:04pm On Aug 19
Emexicoman:
Bedbugs chased me and my wife out of the bedroom until we used Ridax. I swear I nearly run from my own house. Google Ridax. They'll waybill to your location
show me a copy
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Rid Of Bedbugs??? by obontami: 6:18pm On Aug 19
ceejay80s:
I am tired of telling u guys how to get rid of bed bugs, nothing u try will work,
there's an oily paint that has chemicals in it that is pepprish in the eye after u paint with it ,
if u can find it, ask painters what they add to oily paints that makes it pepprish after painting ,
make sure ur mattress and clothes are in ur apartment after painting, I promise u, they will all die instantly, all other remedies will only kill 5-10 out of 100

Write in pidgin if English is hard for you. What the fúck is that crap you wrote up there?
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Rid Of Bedbugs??? by obontami: 6:25pm On Aug 19
Thewrath:
Come out of the house naked,burn down the house,then go to a clothing store naked for new cloths grin
FOOOOL!!!

1 Like

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Rid Of Bedbugs??? by Princeton92(m): 6:33pm On Aug 19
BarrElChapo:

They’re known as nuisance pests. Humans are the carriers and transmitters because they feed on human blood.

They’re nocturnal pests, it’s the carbon dioxide that we breathe out signals them that a human is around for them to come out to feed.

They’re a global menace just search on YouTube from five star hotels to train seats.

The ultimate solution is heat they cannot survive in 40 degrees and above heat temperatures or if you leave the places where they are for an extended period of time, though some species can live for more than 1 year without feeding.

Thanks for educating me

1 Like

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Rid Of Bedbugs??? by Migg(m): 6:41pm On Aug 19
The origin na boarding school. This bug took God's command too serious.(go into the world and multiply)
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Rid Of Bedbugs??? by Switinthemiddle(m): 7:32pm On Aug 19
Migg:
The origin na boarding school.
This bug took God's command too serious.(go into the world and multiply)
too serious my brother.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Rid Of Bedbugs??? by Thewrath(m): 7:44pm On Aug 19
obontami:
FOOOOL!!!
Sissy3, dominique rule 2.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Rid Of Bedbugs??? by ceejay80s(m): 7:48pm On Aug 19
obontami:

Write in pidgin if English is hard for you. What the fúck is that crap you wrote up there?
u are a fool, is ur home infested with bed bugs? so what's ur business with me, small boy
go and break words with ur father
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Rid Of Bedbugs??? by Abaki5: 7:56pm On Aug 19
Grind comfor and mix it with kerozine apply it at the affected area.
Remember my bottles of wine for thankyou
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Rid Of Bedbugs??? by authecosta911(m): 8:25pm On Aug 19
Good day bro!!! Those people referring different type of insecticide to eliminate the bedbugs may be right but what I personally used to eliminate bedbugs up till date is just roasted groundnut shells ( epo epa in Yoruba) the groundnut that were process on fire with something like sand!!! So apply those shell( epo epa) to everywhere you know those bedbugs hides and thank God later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Rid Of Bedbugs??? by Yunus2012(m): 8:29pm On Aug 19
Heat is the surest way to deal with bedbug and their eggs. Just find a way to deliver the heat and you are good.

There was a time they ney entered my materase. I just boiled kettles of water and poured it along all the edges they normally hide. You might have to sleep on some wet portions but they is worth the price of eradicating them.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Rid Of Bedbugs??? by ultimateprof: 8:43pm On Aug 19
CalabarPikin:
Simple

Buy new clothes, keep them outside and take your bath and leave the ones you were wearing inside. Then come outside and burn down the house.
Good luck in your search for new accommodation

Are you sure that you are normal?
You funny oh🤣!

1 Like

Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Rid Of Bedbugs??? by Alexiiydon: 9:19pm On Aug 19
Switinthemiddle:
Hello people... I noticed like two of this irritating bedbugs about two days ago and i thought it was just a coincidence as i happen to rear a dog as a pet... But i happened to spot like 4 others yesterday to my shock cause i happen to stay in a clean environment and i have read here about how people had to dispose of their entire furnitures because of these pests and i'm scared.

nobody seems to tell you what you should do because all those saying you this use that what about there eggs one simple thing you can use is hot water you will need a lot of it sock your clothes bed and everything in hot water them use hot water to wash every corner of your house them you can add sniper or and insecticide you wish
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Rid Of Bedbugs??? by Alexiiydon: 9:23pm On Aug 19
Switinthemiddle:

Heat is a bed bug's biggest weakness. Eggs and adults die in a matter of minutes when faced with heat above 45 degrees Celsius.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Rid Of Bedbugs??? by chibu33ma: 9:52pm On Aug 19
Simple mixture will eliminate the bastards.A wi Get klin detergent and mix it with water and an empty sprayer to pour in the mixture.Then go to their hiddings to spray the content over them and you will see how they will start dying immediately both the eggs.Repeat it until all of them are gone.That was how killed them years back.I know some will start doing business with this available information but bless the one who reveals this to you.If you see result ,pay me some cash,ok
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Rid Of Bedbugs??? by esemes256: 10:01pm On Aug 19
If you have a vacuum cleaner, vacuum everywhere in your house, especially your furniture. Focus on the the areas where bed bugs and their eggs can hide.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Rid Of Bedbugs??? by c3cc(m): 10:28pm On Aug 19
WhatsApp me on 08106267173 for what to use to get it off.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Rid Of Bedbugs??? by Afolue(m): 12:21am On Aug 20
Original snipper liquid is good enough. Choke the affected area with it spread all around
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Rid Of Bedbugs??? by Movichabiodun(m): 7:01am On Aug 20
Flame333:
Try to keep a clean environment and stay away from the dirty omes

Smiles...Who told you bedbugs infestation is about dirtiness or unclean environment. Those creatures are just demonic, use this chemical, use that chemical, I hope the guy doesn't ended up killing himself, all those chemical are so harmful inhaling them.

The solution is just to vacate for them
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Rid Of Bedbugs??? by Flame333: 7:02am On Aug 20
Movichabiodun:

Smiles...Who told you bedbugs infestation is about dirtiness or unclean environment. Those creatures are just demonic, use this chemical, use that chemical, I hope the guy doesn't ended up killing himself, all those chemical are so harmful inhaling them.

The solution is just to vacate for them

Lolz
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Rid Of Bedbugs??? by Movichabiodun(m): 7:05am On Aug 20
ceejay80s:

no they wont

Seconded
They won't, the guy will just end up killing himself inhaling that chemical.
Just leave, vacate for them
Those creatures are demonic
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Rid Of Bedbugs??? by femi4: 7:11am On Aug 20
Switinthemiddle:

sniper and otapiapia
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Rid Of Bedbugs??? by GravityDefier: 9:41am On Aug 20
Thewrath:
Come out of the house naked,burn down the house,then go to a clothing store naked for new cloths grin

grin You suppose be movie producer. I'm just imagining this out into a comic movie
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Rid Of Bedbugs??? by GravityDefier: 9:41am On Aug 20
CalabarPikin:
Simple

Buy new clothes, keep them outside and take your bath and leave the ones you were wearing inside. Then come outside and burn down the house.
Good luck in your search for new accommodation

grin You suppose be movie producer. I'm just imagining this out into a comic movie
Re: Help!!! How Can I Get Rid Of Bedbugs??? by Fgovernor: 11:45am On Aug 20
Alexiiydon:
nobody seems to tell you what you should do because all those saying you this use that what about there eggs one simple thing you can use is hot water you will need a lot of it sock your clothes bed and everything in hot water them use hot water to wash every corner of your house them you can add sniper or and insecticide you wish
If he uses the powder I told him to use,the eggs will go away, I was surprised the powder worked because when I brought a bed bug and poured the powder on it,it did nothing, after two weeks of spreading the powder almost everywhere in my room, I never experience those blood sucking parasites again, even the eggs all died, those things fit disgrace you for outside.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For January 21 2021 In Nigeria / Avoid Water If You Cannot Swim / Practicing Good Hygiene To Eliminate Body Odor

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.